TreeView.Color Not Working - Delphi XE2 [Edit]

Hi All

Anyone tried to set the TreeView.Color when the

Project|Options|Application|Appearance

is "Slate Classico"

At design time its fine, but at runtime the Color is white.

Any ideas why ?

tia
0
Andrew

Changing the Appearence to something other than "Windows" also denies the font colour to be changed on a TLabel.
0
Andrew

FMX TreeView an horizontal scrollbar (XE2) [Edit]
Hello! Has anybody an idea, how to show a horizontal scrollbar in Firemonky TreeView if the text of a TreeViewItem is wider than the TreeView width? Of course, the property ShowScrollBars is set to true. In ListView there is a property ItemWidth but not in TreeView. Thanks - Jan Edited by: Jan Baptist on Sep 29, 2014 5:50 AM ...

FMX TreeView and horizontal scrollbar (XE2) [Edit]
Hello! Has anybody an idea, how to show a horizontal scrollbar in Firemonky TreeView if the text of a TreeViewItem is wider than the TreeView width? Of course, the property ShowScrollBars is set to true. In ListView there is a property ItemWidth but not in TreeView. Thanks - Jan Edited by: Jan Baptist on Sep 29, 2014 5:50 AM Edited by: Jan Baptist on Sep 29, 2014 5:57 AM > {quote:title=Jan Baptist wrote:}{quote} > Hello! > > Has anybody an idea, how to show a horizontal scrollbar in Firemonky TreeView if the text of a TreeViewItem is wider than the TreeView wid...

tdbgrid color problem in xe2 Pro [Edit]
I can't get the Search function on this forum to work, so ... I just got Delphi XE2 Pro and installed it on an XP machine. I set the color property of a tdbgrid to something besides white, but it doesn't change the color of the grid; it stays white. I never had this problem in Turbo Delphi. Also, unless I check dgAlwaysShowEditor for the grid, each cell "whites out" when it's selected. That's something I haven't seen before. Are these bugs, or am I doing something wrong? Version of BDS: bds.exe, 16.0.4276.44006 Regards, Ron Edited by: Ronney Marsha...

Fails to get XE2 IDE to link to my package [Edit]
Hi! This is driving me crazy! I have written a package and am trying to link to it. But I keep getting linker errors "Unresolved externals". (I am using RAD Studio XE2) What I can see the problem is that the linker is not directed to link to my bpi-file. At least, it does not show up in the ilink32 command line shown i the message window of the IDE. Q: How to I correctly instruct the IDE to link to my bpi-file? Here is what I though would do it. 1. I added my package to the "Runtime Import Packages" setting of the project (In this case "DarwinetRADLibXE&...

Clicking at same spot is not working correctly. XE2 issue? [Edit]
Ok , I have a few `TCubes` with the `OnClick` like so {code} procedure TForm2.cubeClick(sender: TObject); begin handleCubeClick(Sender); end; {code} and then HandleCubeClick like so {code} Procedure TForm2.HandleCubeClick(Sender: TObject); var cube:TCube; oldCubeClick: TNotifyEvent; begin try cube:= Sender as TCube; //save old hadler oldCubeClick := cube.OnClick; //clear it to disale cube.onclick := nil; if setblocks then begin label4.Text := &...

Code Insight in CPP Builder XE2 not working [Edit]
Hi Today I received my RAD Studio XE2 Pro. I tried the C++ Builder but the code insight does not work. The mouse cursor is shortly flickering after pressing <ctrl><space> but that's it. All options for code insight are enabled. Is this a bug? Any idea how to get it working? Alex Edited by: Alexander Vogel on Sep 9, 2011 12:18 AM Alexander Vogel wrote: > Today I received my RAD Studio XE2 Pro. I tried the C++ Builder but > the code insight does not work. The mouse cursor is shortly > flickering after pressing <ctrl><space> but that's it. ...

SQLITE : Create table work with XE2 but not with XE4 [Edit]
i worked with XE2 and i done this to create a sqlite db : {code} procedure TDM_AccesBase.CheminNomBase(P_sNomBase : UnicodeString); var l_sInfo : UnicodeString; begin SQLConnection.Params.Clear; l_sInfo := 'DriverName=SQLITE'; SQLConnection.Params.Add(l_sInfo); l_sInfo := 'Database='+ExtractFilePath(ParamStr(0))+ P_sNomBase + '.db'; SQLConnection.Params.Add(l_sInfo); l_sInfo := 'FailIfMissing=False'; SQLConnection.Params.Add(l_sInfo); SQLConnection.LoadParamsOnConnect := false; SQLConnection.LoginPrompt := false; end; // And t...

EOleException on XE2 Update 2 (works fine under XE) [Edit]
Hello, My project is raising EOleException with XE2 Update 2. Their is no issue with Delphi XE Update 1. Here is the exception message (translated from French to English) : Exception 'first chance' at $7605D36F. Exception Class EOleException with a message 'Method Insert of Range Class has failled'. The line where the debuger stops : IRange.Rows.Item[1, EmptyParam].Insert(TOLEEnum(xlShiftDown)); // XlInsertShiftDirection constants type XlInsertShiftDirection = TOleEnum; const xlShiftDown = $FFFFEFE7; xlShiftToRight = $FFFFEFBF; Can anybody helps me...

MOVED: Anyone recommend a lib for working with ZIP and/or IDML files? [Edit] (was: Anyone recommend a lib for working with ZIP and/or IDML files? [Edit])
On Tue, 6 Oct 2009 13:20:37 -0700, Dan Ridenhour wrote: Moved to delphi - third-party - general https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=26084 -- Marc Rohloff [TeamB] marc -at- marc rohloff -dot- com ...

XE5: DBEdit background color not working if Field is numeric (not solved) [Edit]
Hi everybody. I'm not able to set the background color (property Color) for DBEdit controls. It happens when *application has a (non default) style applied and the Field is numeric* (content is aligned right). I set styleElements= [] but only the DBEdit border is colored. How can i solve this issue? Is it a VCL bug or am i missing something? thank you. Don't consider answers below. Now the problem is better defined. ...

Styles not working? How do I get it working? [Edit]
Using Delphi XE4 for iOS (but I think this is common problem for Delphi XE5 and XE6 as well as I have tried the trials) 1) I have downloaded the premium styles and placed the iOS ones in C:\Users\Public\Documents\RAD Studio\11.0\Styles\iOS 2) I have this code begin TStyleManager.SetStyleFromFile('iOSJet.style'); TStyleManager.SetStyleFromFileHiRes('iOSJet2x.style'); Application.Initialize; Application.CreateForm(TFormMain, FormMain); Application.Run; end 3) If have added these two files to "deployment" iOSJet.style iOSJet2x.style ...

[XE2
The FastReport that comes with XE2 does not work. The FastReport Designer cannot find classes and the IDE wants to remove FastReport Components from forms. Does anybody have an idea when a version of FastReport that works with XE2 will be available. Larry Griffiths Kalos Inc. > The FastReport that comes with XE2 does not work. Isn't it just a 5-page maximum "trial" version anyway? That is what the license text is saying at least. -- Eivind Bakkestuen [NDD] Where would I find this "License text" ? "Eivind Bakkestuen" wrote in m...

XE2 & XE3 IDE Slowdowns & Crashes appear to be AQTime related? [Edit]
Our company has a lot of large Delphi codebase applications. We have experienced regular IDE performance hits and crashes with both XE2 and now XE3, even with Fix Packs installed. What appears to have solved this is simply uninstalling AQTime by SmartBear. In doing so we experienced significant IDE improvements in regards to *stability and performance* in the following areas: * Building & Linking improvements (especially removing Out Of Memory errors) * Full Code Insight Enabled (no more noticeable performance issues even with very large projects loaded) * General IDE editing...

treeview to work with javascript disabled,use treeview across pages (treeview present on master page)
helloi am using a treeview in aspx page , the tree view is on master page and the master page is used on other aspx page, the problem is as soon as i go from one aspx page to other through the treeview the nodes are collapsed .i want to retain the state to treeview child nodes expaned .also when i see the pages in firefox with javascript disabled the tree view child nodes does not work.I want to have a tree view structure which can work with java script disabled alsoif any one of you can help, it will be greatthanks Hi For your first problem...Check this post...http://forums.asp.net/t...

treeview to work with javascript disabled,use treeview across pages (treeview present on master page)
helloi am using a treeview in aspx page , the tree view is on master page and the master page is used on other aspx page, the problem is as soon as i go from one aspx page to other through the treeview the nodes are collapsed .i want to retain the state to treeview child nodes expaned .also when i see the pages in firefox with javascript disabled the tree view child nodes does not work.I want to have a tree view structure which can work with java script disabled alsoif any one of you can help, it will be greatthanks Hi, You can do that by saving the expanded nodes in a session variabl...

Web resources about - TreeView.Color Not Working - Delphi XE2 [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.ide

Live-Beta TreeView Demo: Frameless Layout with Highlighting TreeView Demo: Frameless Layout with Highlighting ...
Welcome to our beta site for CBC Live mp3 streams! This is a form of online broadcast we are exploring right now, both from a technical best-practices ...

Visual Basic for Applications - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Visual Basic for Applications ( VBA ) is an implementation of Microsoft 's event-driven programming language Visual Basic 6 and its associated ...

From the Saint
It's full steam ahead for events in the Saint today; although some have been postponed, others are getting bigger and better.

HOME - St. Catharines
St. Catharines is a city that offers many ammenities and opportunities to its residents. It is a place known for its friendliness, charm and ...

CrossFont Help
CrossFont Help

Examples - AlloyUI
AlloyUI is a framework built on top of YUI3 that provides a simple API for building high scalable applications.

allworldsoft.com — all software.
Xara X1 1.1 DL Xara X is an advanced graphic illustration package for Windows, that offers unrivaled redraw speed and a user interface which ...

CrossFont Help
CrossFont Help

Evolution of the Windows Interface
... a 3D button, comboboxes. Windows 95 introduced a slew of new 3D controls, such as rich text edit, toolbars/statusbar, progressbar, treeview/listview, ...

Silverlight - Blackboard
Silverlight is a development platform for creating rich media applications and business applications for the Web, desktop, and mobile devices.Microsoft ...