OpenOffice Calc find Replace in Delphi

XReplaceable

I am using Delphi Vcl and I want to use Search&Replace command in openoffice or libreoffice calc program. there is one example in here ( http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7806041/how-to-search-and-replace-in-odt-open-office-document ) but it is work in only odt(word) file. I need for ods (calc)  Find&Replace code for delphi
1
Liste

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Delphi 2006 vs Delphi 2009 IDE stability

Delphi 2010 IDE throws error on "find" and "find in files"
I will greatly appreciate any advice how to cure the suddenly appeared misbehaviour: I just loaded the main project file and then tried to find code snippets fore re-use with "find" and "find in files" the Eurekalog extract is: 2.2 Address : 20EB30B6 2.3 Module Name : vclide140.bpl - (Integrated Development Environment Specific Components) 2.4 Module Version: 14.0.3593.25826 2.5 Type : EOutOfResources 2.6 Message : Unable to insert a line. 2.7 ID : 61FB 2.8 Count : 1 2.9 Status ...

Delphi 6 to Delphi XE2: can't find required package.
We have a Delphi 6 Project Group that we like to work on in Delphi XE2. When trying to build the project, we get the DCC Fatal Error E2202: Required package 'cds' not found. With Delphi 6 we've used the following tools: - JVCL340 & JCL221 - devExpress QuantumGrid 6 - QuickReport (default in Delphi 6) - Visoco Sybase Driver, Devart Oracle en MSSQL drivers With Delphi XE2 (update 3 installed) we're using the following tools and settings for now (after removing Delphi 6 in an attempt to make it work) : - JVCL345 & JCL231 (http://jvcl.delphi-jedi.org/) - devExpr...

Where do I find the component of a package in BDS2006(Delphi) IDE?
I have installed a graphics package (VTK) in BDS2006 C++ personality. It can be used in C++ projects, but now I am dealing with a Delphi project... When I start the Delphi32 personality and move to the Components->Install page I can see this package listed and checked and if I use the components button I see the TvtkBorlandRenderWindow component (this is the single component of this package). So far all is OK, but now I want to drop this component on a Delphi form but I cannot find it in the components list... According to the vtkBorlandRenderWindow.cpp file it should be regis...

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

Delphi 5 to Delphi XE4

Delphi and virus, or virus and Delphi.

Delphi for PHP or Delphi PRISM

Delphi 5 To Delphi 2009

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2007

Web resources about - OpenOffice Calc find Replace in Delphi - embarcadero.delphi.ide

Apache OpenOffice - The Free and Open Productivity Suite
The official home page of the Apache OpenOffice open source project, home of OpenOffice Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw and Base.

OpenOffice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Apache OpenOffice , formerly known as OpenOffice.org , and often called OpenOffice or OOo , is an open-source office productivity software suite ...

Apache OpenOffice Downloads
(incubating) - The Free and Open Productivity Suite Announcing Apache OpenOffice 3.4 Product Download Support Extend Develop Focus Areas Native ...

Why Apache OpenOffice
Apache OpenOffice is the leading open-source office software suite for word processing , spreadsheets , presentations , graphics , databases ...

Textilus Word Processor - Document Editor for Microsoft Office Word , OpenOffice & Scrivener Documents ...
Get Textilus Word Processor - Document Editor for Microsoft Office Word , OpenOffice & Scrivener Documents for iPad on the App Store. See screenshots ...

A Few Perspectives on OpenOffice.org - YouTube
Some thoughts from OpenOffice.org users and why they switched back to Microsoft Office.

German city says OpenOffice shortcomings are forcing it back to Microsoft
The city council in Freiburg, Germany, is planning to ditch an open source office suite and go back to using Microsoft Office.

German city dumps OpenOffice and switches to Microsoft
A majority of the city council in Freiburg, Germany, has voted in favor of ditching the open source suite OpenOffice to return to Microsoft Office ...

Google Drive adds support for importing OpenOffice (ODF) file formats
Google announced today that it’s now officially supporting ODF files in Google Drive allowing users to import all three major ODF file formats. ...

A Scattering: Legal Tech Startups, IPOs, Fax, Time Matters And OpenOffice
Based on the world of legal-tech startups, there is hope that a legal technology industry will flourish and help lawyers and law firms provide ...