Missing nodes or items in TTreeView

Hi I am using Delphi 2007.
I created TTreeView and populated nodes or items.
When I run, some of the nodes or items are missing.
 Where did I go wrong?
0
Yap

Yap wrote:

> I created TTreeView and populated nodes or items.
> When I run, some of the nodes or items are missing.

Are you sure they are actually missing, and not just hidden from view?  Are
they children of a parent node that is collapsed, by chance?  Have you tried
calling the TreeViews's FullExpand() method and really made sure they are
actually missing?

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0

Delphi XE
It's late. My brain is not on straight. I can't find some items after going through the Rad Studio XE install. 1. Where's the VCL for Web examples? 2. Where's Delphi Prism? 3. Where's RadPHP? The only options I had were for Delphi and C++ Builder and associated third party tools. Hi Kyle, You're not the only one, I think we've been given a link to Delphi XE rather than RAD Studio XE. I have just logged a installation support request about it. Regards Steve > {quote:title=Kyle Miller wrote:}{quote} > It's late. My brain is not on ...

Missing tooltips/hints in Delphi 2007 IDE and Application
Hi everybody, In Delphi 2007, I am missing toolip hints. When I try to debug it also doesn't show me the tooltips when I hover above variables. At runtime, buttons and other components do not show the hint text. Of course, the hint property is filled and showhint is True. I am having this problem for a while now, so restarting delphi / rebooting system is not the sollution. Does anybody have a suggestion maybe?? Kind regards, Roger Hoen Roger Hoen wrote: > Hi everybody, > > In Delphi 2007, I am missing toolip hints. When I try to debug it > also doe...

How to delete history items on the search box of Delphi 2010 IDE?
By mistake i put a unwanted string on the search in editor combobox, inside a Delphi 2010 IDE customer. I need to erase it, but dont find the way to do. Is possible? > {quote:title=german gentile wrote:}{quote} > By mistake i put a unwanted string on the search in editor combobox, inside a Delphi 2010 IDE customer. I need to erase it, but dont find the way to do. Is possible? It's kept in the registry, in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CodeGear\BDS\7.0\History Lists\hlSearchText > {quote:title=Ken White wrote:}{quote} > > {quote:title=german gentile wrote:}{quote} >...

Delphi 2009 TTreeView
I have a D2009 application which uses a TTreeView control and I am finding that no tooltips are displaying for nodes with text wider than the control. Is this functionality not present in D2009 or am I missing something? Is there a way I can re-enable this? Note that I'm referring here to the tooltips that appear immediately over the node's text when moving the mouse over an item with text wider than the control, not the generic tooltips that appear after a pause. I have come across some references to setting the control's GWL_STYLE (mostly in reference to disabling this feat...

WISH-LIST: What's missing in Delphi (mostly in IDE) [Edit]
Here are things that you MUST add to Delphi 2010: == Undo ========================================== The "Undo" function in the Form Designer is a feature that we are awaiting for, what... not more than 14 years. Since 2009 is still the start of the 21st century, there's no need to hurry. Adding "Undo" by the end of this century would be a desired long-term goal, since it's so damn complicated to implement it. == Method Ordering =============================== When I click Shift+Ctrl+C the class methods are automatically declared in the code. That's...

Sent Items Folder Missing Items
I no longer have any items in my Sent Items folder. I used to be able to see all of the items I sent from 1 year ago from the current date. Then, I only saw items from the past few months. I then did something with the Clean Up in the Envirment area and now I don't have any items in the Sent Items folder. Please help...I loved being able to see what I sent from a year ago to the present, as well as the ability to cut and paste emails that I need to resend. Thanks, Stacy Hi Stacy. What you did, was, IMHO, to enable the automatic deletion or archive.... If the ...

How to add new Help file to Delphi 2010 IDE under Menu item "Help"
I have a new component "RichView" and it has a help file. How do I add this help file to the Delphi Help Menu ? Thanks in Advance Richard Answered here.... https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=35053&tstart=0 ...

How to add new Help file to Delphi 2010 IDE under Menu item "Help" #2
I have a new component "RichView" and it has a help file. How do I add this help file to the Delphi Help Menu ? Thanks in Advance Richard It seems there is no easy solution according to this thread... https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=33232&tstart=0 I shall do some more searching first, before closing this thread. My MOTTO is never say never ! Hello Richard, Richard Caruana wrote: > It seems there is no easy solution according to this thread... > https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=33232&tstart=0 The compone...

VS ide / delphi ide key map

Delphi 2006 vs Delphi 2009 IDE stability

Delphi 2009: missing View | Delphi Class Explorer
As far as I know, I'm supposed to have a menu item View | Delphi Class Explorer in Delphi 2009 Pro. But I cannot find it. I don't even see it as an option in the menu Customize commands. All available features were selected when Delphi was installed. What have I done to lose the Class Explorer? Steve Troxell > {quote:title=Steve Troxell wrote:}{quote} > As far as I know, I'm supposed to have a menu item View | Delphi Class > Explorer in Delphi 2009 Pro. But I cannot find it. I don't even see it > as an option in the menu Customize commands. All av...

Missing items
Name: Michelle Product: eBay Companion Summary: Missing items Comments: Some of the selling items (14 out of 15) are missing. Only one of my items is listed in my Firebox Companion, eBay edition. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120121 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Missing items?
Name: Karelle Scharff Email: karelle_at_bestmacsolutions.com Product: Firefox Summary: Missing items? Comments: Two enhancements that are missing: 1. In the address bar field, it's helpful and valuable to me to be able to hit the up or down arrow keys and have the cursor jump to the beginning or end of the line. 2.A feature I use all the time in Safari is to drag the favicon to the dock for temp storage, and it doesn't seem to work in 1.5 3. And more on the level of a bug, the saving of info in a form doesn't seem to be working. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (...

missing items
Name: ed lynch Email: elynchdbanwatcomcastdotnet Product: Minefield Summary: missing items Comments: missing plugins for advertising on ringo Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5pre) Gecko/2008031806 Minefield/3.0b5pre ...

Web resources about - Missing nodes or items in TTreeView - embarcadero.delphi.ide

Free Accessibility Support Pack For Delphi XE7 Firemonkey On Windows And Mac OSX
Embarcadero has released a free Accessibility pack for Delphi XE7 Firemonkey for Windows and Mac OSX. The accessibility pack brings screen reader ...

marcocantu.com - Paper Ensemble
Marco's Web Center Menu for Development Development Code Repository CanTools White Papers Papers Ensemble Conferences Fun Side of Delphi Training ...

var Item1 : TTreeViewItem; Item2 : TTreeViewItem; begin Item1 := TTreeView - Pastebin.com
var Item1 : TTreeViewItem; Item2 : TTreeViewItem;begin Item1 := TTreeViewItem.Create(Self); Item1.Text := 'My First Node'; Item1.Parent := TreeView1; ...

Get The Accessibility Support Pack For Delphi XE8 Firemonkey On Windows And Mac OSX
Embarcadero has released a free accessibility pack for Delphi XE8 Firemonkey on Windows and Mac OSX. The accessibility pack brings screen reader ...

Accessibility Functionality Add On For Delphi XE6 Firemonkey On Windows And IOS
Fernando Rizzato from Embarcadero has a blog post up with a pretty big add on for Delphi XE6 Firemonkey. The add on is Accessibility functionality ...