How to work Delphi Prism inside Rad Stduio 2009

Hello,

If I am in wrong newsgroup please forgive me. I am trying Delphi Prism trial
and Rad Studio 2009 Trial. Isn't Delphi Prism can be worked inside Rad
Studio 2009? Or it will always be as a shell of Visual Studio?

--
Best Regards
Md. Shariful Alam Khan

Md. Shariful Alam Khan wrote:

> Hello,
>
> If I am in wrong newsgroup please forgive me. I am trying Delphi
> Prism trial and Rad Studio 2009 Trial. Isn't Delphi Prism can be
> worked inside Rad Studio 2009? Or it will always be as a shell of
> Visual Studio?

Prims is a completely separate product and runs only inside the VS
shell.

--
Peter Below (TeamB)
use the newsgroup archives :

Best Regards
Md. Shariful Alam Khan

"Peter Below" <none@nomail.please> wrote in message
> Md. Shariful Alam Khan wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> If I am in wrong newsgroup please forgive me. I am trying Delphi
>> Prism trial and Rad Studio 2009 Trial. Isn't Delphi Prism can be
>> worked inside Rad Studio 2009? Or it will always be as a shell of
>> Visual Studio?
>
> Prims is a completely separate product and runs only inside the VS
> shell.
>
> --
> Peter Below (TeamB)
> Don't be a vampire (http://slash7.com/pages/vampires),
> use the newsgroup archives :
> http://www.tamaracka.com/search.htm
> http://groups.google.com
0
Md
1/11/2009 7:20:43 PM
Md. Shariful Alam Khan wrote:

> Then what will be in Rad Studio 2009 for .Net? Will be
> there any update for .Net in Rad Studio 2009?

Nothing and no.

--
Bill Todd (TeamB)
0
Md. Shariful Alam Khan wrote:

> Then what will be in Rad Studio 2009 for .Net?

Delphi Prism, but it is not part of the RAD Studio 2009 IDE. It is part
of the product, though.

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
 -- Voltaire (1694-1778)
0
Rudy

Why does this work fine in Delphi 2009, but not in Delphi 2010
I've been racking my head trying to figure this out and can't understand what is wrong, TFileStream.ReadComponentRes fails when I try to read a component containing a record, it works fine in Delphi 2009 and Delphi 2007, but fails with Delphi 2010 Here is the unit source and DFM *+//UnitSource+* unit Unit1; interface uses Windows, Messages, SysUtils, Variants, Classes, Graphics, Controls, Forms, Dialogs, StdCtrls; type TThresholdMode = (tm0,tm1,tm2,tm3,tm4,tm5); TThreshold = Record Mode:TThresholdMode; Filter,Start,Stop:Integer; end; ...

Delphi 2006 vs Delphi 2009 IDE stability

RAD Studio 2010 (Delphi, C++Builder, and Delphi Prism) Posted
All, The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. Link: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39934 Enjoy, Mike Michael Rozlog wrote: > All, > > The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. > > Link: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39934 > Thanks for the info, Mike. One thing I'm missing in the slides is the effort to bring the compiler into the C++ Standard compliance (lamda/closures, auto/decltype, etc.) I hope it's just an omission! :) Il Tue, 11 May 2010 09:01:04 -0700, Alex Bakaev <a@b.cc> ha scritto: >Than...

RAD Studio 2010 (Delphi, C++Builder, and Delphi Prism) Posted
All, The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. Link: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39934 Enjoy, Mike "Michael Rozlog" <michael.rozlog@embarcadero.com> wrote in message news:241286@forums.embarcadero.com... > The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. We have to wait all the way until Commodore to get better documentation? And until Chromium to get OTA documentation? -- Remy Lebeau (TeamB) On 10.05.2010 23:50, Michael Rozlog wrote: > All, > > The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. > > Link: http://e...

Free RAD Studio 2010 and Delphi Prism 2011 with purchase of Delphi 2010
Hi All, For those of you who complain that Delphi (and RAD Studio) is too expensive... for a few short weeks there are two overlapping special offers from Embarcadero that you can use to move up to RAD Studio 2010 including the latest Delphi Prism 2011 for the price of a single Delphi 2010 (New User or Upgrade)... The first "RAD Studio PROMO" offer is still valid until June 28th: when you order Delphi 2010, you get RAD Studio 2010 delivered instead (including Delphi 2010, C++Builder 2010 and Delphi Prism 2010). As of May 26th, the "Delphi Prism 2011" of...

Any difference between Delphi Prism 2011 and Delphi Prism XE?
Looking at the features in Delphi Prism XE, they look the same as the new items in the 2011 release back in may. I there anything new in the XE release? or did they simply change the product branding? Just wondering if I need to update it or now when i download the rest. Thanks, Hi Dan, > Looking at the features in Delphi Prism XE, they look the same as the new items in the 2011 release back in may. I there anything new in the XE release? or did they simply change the product branding? Just wondering if I need to update it or now when i download the rest. See http://w...

Delphi 5 To Delphi 2009

Delphi for PHP or Delphi PRISM

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

RAD Studio 2009 Trial with Delphi Prism now available
The CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 trial download including Delphi Prism is now available from http://cc.codegear.com/free/radstudio. Thanks, Tim ...

Upgrade from delphi prism 2009 prof to RAD studio 2010 prof
Can i buy RAD studio 2010 prof in embarcadero online store using upgrade price if i have registered version of delphi prism 2009 prof? on the product list page they wrote yes - on the main page with eligible upgrades it is not any delphi prism at all Oleg Zavgorodnij wrote: > Can i buy RAD studio 2010 prof in embarcadero online store using > upgrade price if i have registered version of delphi prism 2009 prof? > on the product list page they wrote yes - on the main page with > eligible upgrades it is not any delphi prism at all here is the text from our online shop site...

Delphi 2009 alongside Delphi 2007

Delphi and Delphi Prism licensing question
When I buy Delphi and Delphi Prism, do I get a "named user licence" or a "workstation licence"? Can I install both products on two machines I use with the same licence keys? I have a Mac Pro ("Cyrus") running Vista 64 in VMware and a MacBook ("Blacky") running Vista 32 in Parallels. Can I install Delphi and Delphi Prism on both Cyrus and Blacky since I use both machines (and like to have all dev tools I use installed on both machines at all times)? Andrew Brehm wrote: > When I buy Delphi and Delphi Prism, do I get a "named user licence...

Web resources about - How to work Delphi Prism inside Rad Stduio 2009 - embarcadero.delphi.ide