How to make XE4 Firemonkey ios Component from native iOS UI controls ? [Edit]

Hi,

I write this simple code for control volume in iOS
{code}
Var MPV : MPVolumeView;

Procedure TForm1.SbPlayClick( Sender: TObject );
Begin
  MPV := TMPVolumeView.Wrap( TMPVolumeView.Alloc.InitWithFrame( CGRectMake( 20, 50, 200, 100 ) ) );
  MPV.SetShowsRouteButton( True );
  MPV.SetShowsVolumeSlider( True );
  MPV.SetNeedsDisplay;
  WindowHandleToPlatform( Self.Handle ).View.AddSubview( MPV );
End;
{code}
MPVolumeView is a iOS UIView.

with this line we can add iOS UIView elements into form, now how can add this elements into firemonkey controls ?
{code}
  WindowHandleToPlatform( Self.Handle ).View.AddSubview( MPV );
{code}

And how can i create a FireMonkey iOS UI component for this code ?
or another question, how can we create a firemonkey UI components from iOS UIView elements (ex: UILabel, UIButton, ...)

Best Regards
-1
Babak

Babak Yaghoobi wrote:

> I write this simple code for control volume in iOS

You'd be better off asking these questions in the delphi.firemonkey group. This group is for questions about the IDE.

--
Dave Nottage [TeamB]
1
> {quote:title=Dave Nottage wrote:}{quote}
> Babak Yaghoobi wrote:
>
> > I write this simple code for control volume in iOS
>
> You'd be better off asking these questions in the delphi.firemonkey group. This group is for questions about the IDE.
>
> --
> Dave Nottage [TeamB]

Sorry, You are right.
1
Babak

Does Delphi for iOS come with native iOS UI controls?
According to this link http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi/ios-development, Delphi for iOS comes with "Pixel-perfect native UI controls". Are those controls the iOS native ones (UILabel, UIText, UISwitch, MKMapView, etc.), i.e. the same ones that one sees in XCode InterfaceBuilder? Le 31/01/13 19:02, Jacques Gonzalez a écrit : > According to this link http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi/ios-development, > Delphi for iOS comes with "Pixel-perfect native UI controls". > > Are those controls the iOS native ones (UILabel, UIText, UIS...

Delphi XE4,XE5 100% Native iOS Components [Edit]
Delphi XE4,XE5 100% Native iOS Components http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ > {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote} > Delphi XE4 100% Native iOS Components > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ Great work! Thanks for sharing this with us! > {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote} > Delphi XE4,XE5 100% Native iOS Components > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ If only Embarcadero would include native components as well. I'd love a supported release as opposed to a community release that may simply e...

[ANN] Delphi iOS Native Components [Edit]
Delphi XE4, XE5 100% Native iOS Components Develop faster Native iOS applications with Delphi. Info: http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ Download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/files/latest/download > Delphi XE4 100% Native iOS Components > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ Interesting. I think you should credit things you have just copied however - I see you have included David Clegg's NSUserDefaults wrapper and other code of his, for example. More constructively, I wonder whether it would possible to improve the designtime...

Delphi XE4 - Firemonkey
I have an application that runs fine on windows, however when running on iOS simulator the onKeyUp event for a TEdit control is not being fired? Please advise if this event should get fired when running on iOS? This problem occurs onKeyUp events created directly on the control and by assigning the event programatically. Running XE4 update 1 iPhoneOS6.1.sdk Minimac: OS X 10.9 XCode 5 iOS Simulator Version 7.0 - iPad Retina / iOS 7.0.3(11B508) ...

MOVED: [ANN] Delphi iOS Native Components [Edit]
Moved to: embarcadero.public.delphi.thirdpartytools.general or: https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=88902 -- Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) http://www.teamb.com "You know you've achieved perfection in design, not when you have nothing more to add, but when you have nothing more to take away." -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery, Wind, Sand and Stars ...

Can I do this with iOS apps developed in Delphi XE4 Pro + iOS?
I still don't have XE4/iOS as I have some questions first. Do I have access to iOS "native" library/system? What do I use for internet (downloading files etc.) - Indy? *If my research is correct, Google maps is available for iOS? Can I use Google maps or Apple's maps solutions in Delphi iOS apps?* If I have XE4 Pro, can I still use database functionality? Any restrictions? (Am I allowed to use what iOS offers or connect with a database on a webserver?) Anyone here developed demo apps I can see available in Apple iTunes store? (Even simple apps is okay as I onl...

Flicking control from FireMonkey iOS [Edit]
Flicking from FireMonkey iOS How do I control? From left to right or from right to left, tries to control the direction separated. OnMouseMove Event occurs too often and when moving the finger is difficult to use. ...

Delphi XE4 iOS client notifications [Edit]
We are building an app for iOS and need to be able to listen for asynchronous client-side notification events created by a third party library. It was pretty difficult to figure out how to import the third-party objective C library but we were able to do it by creating "fake calls." We can now compile and run the application but have not been able to register our application to receive notifications created by the third party library. For example, we have a credit card swiper that plugs into the audio jac k. When a credit card is swiped, it creates an asynchronous client notificatio...

How do I remove IOS from the Delphi XE4 compile? [Edit]
I have mistakenly turned on IOS compile for a project. How do I turn off IOS Delphi XE4 compile attempts? Compiling DocGen.dproj (Debug, Win32) dcc command line for "DocGen.dpr" Success Elapsed time: 00:00:01.2 Deploy paclient command line for "WS210" [PAClient Error] Error: E0003 Connection to 'WS210' on port 64211 failed [PAClient Error] Error: E0003 Please make sure that 'Platform Assistant Server' is running on the host machine and is configured to use port 64211 Failed ============================ Looks like it will compile for Windows. I c...

Implementing a sip client on delphi xe4 firemonkey for iOS
:-) I need to develop a voice and video SIPclient for iOS using XE4 Firemonkey. What the best way to do this? It´s SIP supported by Firemonkey? Are there any APIs? Regards Gustavo wrote: > I need to develop a voice and video SIPclient for iOS using > XE4 Firemonkey. What the best way to do this? Good luck. SIP is not a trivial protocol to implement manually. You are best off finding a pre-made SIP library to do the work for you. > It´s SIP supported by Firemonkey? I seriously doubt it. > Are there any APIs? SIP is an application-layer proto...

How do you rate you experience programming for IOS in Delphi/Firemonkey [Edit]
Hello: I've been taking a IOS programming course in objective-c/swift with xcode, and while doing my homework assignments I came to the conclusion that this is a very finicky environment, where very often things don't work as expected or there is always some minor UI glitch that has to be fixed or found workarounds for. Just to give you some examples (by far not an exaustive list): a UITableView doesn't align to the top when you use a navigation controller; upon selecting a row in a UITableView some buttons in the row disappear while the row is selected; specifying layout con...

MOVED: Delphi XE4 iOS client notifications [Edit]
Moved on request to embarcadero.public.delphi.platformspecific.ios or: https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=88951 -- Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) http://www.teamb.com "Once you have seen certain things, you can't un-see them, and seeing nothing is as political an act as seeing something." -- Arundhati Roy ...

iOS, How to make the bridge with event between ObjP & delphi ? [Edit]
iOS, How to make the bridge with event in delphi ? I write small class ( async downloader using NSURLConnection ). And It's works. so I want to include main program with delphi style. But, Objective C Classes can not have published sections... How to bond between ObjC style pascal class and delphi (FPC) with event ? If any Thank a lot Simon, Choi >// >// URLDownload Object Class >// >unit UrlDownload; > >{$modeswitch ObjectiveC1} > >interface > >uses > sysUtils,iPhoneAll; > >type > // Define Event Type > TXfe...

Web resources about - How to make XE4 Firemonkey ios Component from native iOS UI controls ? [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.ide

firemonkeys - iMore