How to install RAD Studio XE + RAD Studio 2010 in the same computer?

How to install RAD Studio XE + RAD Studio 2010 in the same computer?

--
Regards,

Eko Indriyawan
www.ekoindri.com
Delphi makes me that a something impossible can be realized with possible
way
0
Eko

Le 21/09/2010, Eko Indriyawan a supposé :
> How to install RAD Studio XE + RAD Studio 2010 in the same computer?

install D2010 first and DXE next and everything should be fine.

- Florent
0
Florent
9/21/2010 7:51:48 PM
Hi Florent,

Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Let me try to follow it.

--

"Florent Ouchet" <outchy@users.sourceforge.net> wrote in message
> Le 21/09/2010, Eko Indriyawan a supposé :
>> How to install RAD Studio XE + RAD Studio 2010 in the same computer?
>
> install D2010 first and DXE next and everything should be fine.
>
> - Florent
0
Eko
9/21/2010 8:49:15 PM
That's right. I have installed both of Delphi successfully. It seems that we
have to install
for older version first and cannot from the last version.

--
Regards,

Eko Indriyawan
www.ekoindri.com
Delphi has helped me to make something impossible can be realized with
possible way
0
Eko