How to delete history items on the search box of Delphi 2010 IDE?

By mistake i put a unwanted string on the search in editor combobox, inside a Delphi 2010 IDE customer. I need to erase it, but dont find the way to do. Is possible?
0
german

> {quote:title=german gentile wrote:}{quote}
> By mistake i put a unwanted string on the search in editor combobox, inside a Delphi 2010 IDE customer. I need to erase it, but dont find the way to do. Is possible?

It's kept in the registry, in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CodeGear\BDS\7.0\History Lists\hlSearchText
0
Ken
7/13/2010 1:59:04 PM
> {quote:title=Ken White wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=german gentile wrote:}{quote}
> > By mistake i put a unwanted string on the search in editor combobox, inside a Delphi 2010 IDE customer. I need to erase it, but dont find the way to do. Is possible?
>
> It's kept in the registry, in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CodeGear\BDS\7.0\History Lists\hlSearchText

Thanks a lot
0
german

Hi, I wonder which is more programmer friendly. Especially for syntax highlighting and fast code writting, viewing.. Thanks.. Mehmet Fide wrote: > Hi, > > I wonder which is more programmer friendly. Especially for syntax > highlighting and fast code writting, viewing.. > > > Thanks.. See "RAD Studio 2010 vs. Visual Studio 2010" in non-technical group. -- Warm Regards, Lee ...

How to add new Help file to Delphi 2010 IDE under Menu item "Help"
I have a new component "RichView" and it has a help file. How do I add this help file to the Delphi Help Menu ? Thanks in Advance Richard Answered here.... https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=35053&tstart=0 ...

How to add new Help file to Delphi 2010 IDE under Menu item "Help" #2
I have a new component "RichView" and it has a help file. How do I add this help file to the Delphi Help Menu ? Thanks in Advance Richard It seems there is no easy solution according to this thread... https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=33232&tstart=0 I shall do some more searching first, before closing this thread. My MOTTO is never say never ! Hello Richard, Richard Caruana wrote: > It seems there is no easy solution according to this thread... > https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=33232&tstart=0 The compone...

VS ide / delphi ide key map

Delphi 2010 IDE icons
Under my components, most of the icons have corrupted to the generic building block icon (3 shapes) instead of the component's usual icon. Any fix for this? Thanks. Charles Collins wrote: > Under my components, most of the icons have corrupted to the generic > building block icon (3 shapes) instead of the component's usual icon. > > Any fix for this? I'm not sure if I understand the issue, anyway most icon props. don't show up for me if I start the IDE with switch -nocache. -- Arno Garrels Hello Arno, > Charles Collins wrote: > ...

Delphi 2006 vs Delphi 2009 IDE stability

Delphi IDEs
Is it possible to write applications for Android and touch sensitive screens with Delphi XE4 or later versions of Delphi? Is it possible to write applications for Windows 8 and touch sensitive screens with Delphi XE4 and later versions of Delphi? Pier Pier wrote: > Is it possible to write applications for Android and touch sensitive > screens with Delphi XE4 or later versions of Delphi? iOS support was added in XE4. Android support was added in Delphi XE5. > Is it possible to write applications for Windows 8 and touch sensitive > screens with Delphi XE4 an...

Delphi 2010 Minimize IDE on Run
I've been a Delphi person for many years, but have just leapt from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2010. Still in the "it's hopefully here somewhere" phase, so forgive the newbie question. How do I set so that the IDE minimizes when I run the project? > {quote:title=Lodge Consultancy Proprietor wrote:}{quote} > I've been a Delphi person for many years, but have just leapt from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2010. Still in the "it's hopefully here somewhere" phase, so forgive the newbie question. How do I set so that the IDE minimizes when I run the project? Tools &...

connecting to a db in delphi 2010 ide
i am new to delphi and am using the 2010 delphi...by using the ide, how do i connect to a firebird db..i have opened the data explorer and expanded the FBCONNECTION.. how do i go about from here please? my goal for now is to connect to a fb db and bind a textbox thanks helloise helloise smit wrote: > i am new to delphi and am using the 2010 delphi...by > using the ide, how do i connect to a firebird db..i have > opened the data explorer and expanded the FBCONNECTION.. Right click the FBCONNECTION node and choose Modify Connection from the context menu. Enter the path...

Library paths, search paths and Delphi IDE...
Hi, I have been using D7 up to now. Usually to add a component package, all I do is add the source dir to the Library path, compile the dpk and install. Now to work with more than 1 IDE I understand that the dcu's (and bpls/dcps) need to go into their own folder for each IDE. So for example to install Abbrevia into D7 ide, I output the dcu's into a folder: C:\Delphi\Components\Zip\Abbrevia 5.0\packages\Delphi 7\dcu\D7 and also add this to the Library path. (The bpls will go into Projects\BPL). OK. Now I want to set a breakpoint somewhere in the source code of Abb...

Delphi 2010 Prof.
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_4a613.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" --JivePart=_4a613.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="delphi_toolbar_problem.jpg" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="delphi_toolbar_problem.jpg" /9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQEAYABgAAD/7QAcUGhvdG9zaG9wIDMuMAA4QklNBAQAAAAAAAD/2wBDAAIB AQEBAQIBAQECAgICAgQDAgICAgUEBAMEBgUGBgYFBgYGBwkIBgcJBwYG...

Help Delphi 2010 IDE
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_3d58a.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" See delphi.documentation thread with same subject. -- Cesar Romero http://www.cesarromero.com.br --JivePart=_3d58a.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: image/png; name="Delphi2010HelpError.png" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Delphi2010HelpError.png" iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAcEAAAEuCAIAA...

Web resources about - How to delete history items on the search box of Delphi 2010 IDE? - embarcadero.delphi.ide

History - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the academic discipline. For a general history of human beings, see History of the world . For other uses, see History ...

History - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the academic discipline. For a general history of human beings, see History of the world . For other uses, see History ...

Museum takes visitors inside US slave history
John Cummings, founder of the Whitney Plantation, looks to preserve slave history by telling the full story

Today's Economic History: Oliver Wendell Holmes in Lochner
**Oliver Wendell Holmes**: [Dissent: Lochner v. People of State of New York](http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-supreme-court/198/45.html): "I regret ...

This history-making model made a public appeal to Victoria's Secret to walk the runway
... to pose its famed catalogs. But even though Bidot will not be strutting the runway this year, the curvy model has already been making history, ...

Donald Trump: The most demagogic candidate in recent history?
Yes but the real question is whether he's considered an outlier in American politics or part of a trend

A History Of Terror: San Bernardino Shooters Spoke Of Attacks In 2013
A History Of Terror: San Bernardino Shooters Spoke Of Attacks In 2013

War, Peace, And Technology: A History Of The 20th Century Through Color Trends
Katie Greenwood's latest book, an RGB overview of color in the 20th century, proves palettes, like fashion, come in cycles. Pantone's annual ...

LeBron James Signs Largest Deal in Nike History
... by Jason Miller/Getty Images) LeBron James has signed a lifetime deal with Nike,the largest single-athlete deal in the company's 44-year history, ...

Mother mauled by dogs had history of suicide attempts
Rebecca Hardy, 22, climbed a fence into a backyard so two 'vicious dogs' could kill her, medical examiner said. Mother mauled by dogs had history ...