How do I compile an older Pascal program with Turbo Delphi?

I'm trying to compile an older program that actually runs from the DOS prompt as a DOS program and brings up DOS "windows" that you can tab through (file menu, etc). In another compiler (Borland Pascal 7.0) I just make the file "mainprogram.pas" the primary file and compile it to an executable "mainprogram.exe". Turbo Delphi seems to want it incorporated into a project, but I can't seem to figure out how to do this. I've attempted a command line and vcl project, but it's not working out. All I really want
 to do is try and compile "mainprogram.pas". I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I can't find the thread. Thanks!
1
Brian
8/15/2008 7:52:07 PM
embarcadero.delphi.ide 3925 articles. 0 followers. Follow

18 Replies
1443 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 55

Brian Finch wrote:

> I'm trying to compile an older program that actually runs from the
> DOS prompt as a DOS program and brings up DOS "windows" that you can
> tab through (file menu, etc). In another compiler (Borland Pascal
> 7.0) I just make the file "mainprogram.pas" the primary file and
> compile it to an executable "mainprogram.exe". Turbo Delphi seems to
> want it incorporated into a project, but I can't seem to figure out
> how to do this. I've attempted a command line and vcl project, but
> it's not working out. All I really want  to do is try and compile
> "mainprogram.pas". I'm sure this question has been asked before, but
> I can't find the thread. Thanks!

Create a New Console Program and add your files.
In Project.dpr call you main loop/main unit

-- 

Cesar Romero
0
Cesar
8/15/2008 8:07:39 PM
Brian Finch wrote:

> I'm trying to compile an older program that actually runs from the
> DOS prompt as a DOS program and brings up DOS "windows" that you can
> tab through (file menu, etc). In another compiler (Borland Pascal
> 7.0) I just make the file "mainprogram.pas" the primary file and
> compile it to an executable "mainprogram.exe". Turbo Delphi seems to
> want it incorporated into a project, but I can't seem to figure out
> how to do this. I've attempted a command line and vcl project, but
> it's not working out. All I really want  to do is try and compile
> "mainprogram.pas". I'm sure this question has been asked before, but
> I can't find the thread. 

Delphi requires the module that contains the "program" line to have the
extension DPR  (Delphi PRoject), not PAS.
Make this a console project (this is a checkbox in the project options
dialog, on the linker page).

You may still have problems getting this source to compile as is,
though. It probably makes use of some old BP runtime units (like DOS
and CRT) that have no direct equivalents in Delphi. You cannot simply
take this units from the BP installation and try to recompile them in
Turbo Delphi since they contain DOS and BIOS calls and 16 bit assembler
routines. All this is not supported under Windows.

Some people have posted rewrites of the CRT unit based on the Windows
console API:

 Crt32:                  http://www.zieglersoft.dk 
                         http://www.mindspring.com/~efd/tools.htm 
  http://codecentral.borland.com/codecentral/ccweb.exe/listing?id=19810
 WinCRT                  http://www.simtel.net/pub/pd/11929.html

I hope some of the links still work. Your best bet may be to redevelop
the user interface completely as a standard VCL forms application and
just try to reuse as much of the non-UI code as possible. Ever there
you will face some traps that will be especially problematic if you
have to reuse old data files produced by the application. Some of the
standard data types have changed, for example. Integer was a 16 bit
type in BP 7 and is a 32 bit type in TD, Real was a custom 6 byte
format in BP and is an alias for the IEEE Double type (8 bytes) in TD.
The old String type in TP (without a size specified) is Shortstring in
TD and String in TD is a type with a completely different memory layout
than String in BP. Access to element 0 gave the length in BP and will
get you an access violation or index error in TD, to get the length of
string you use the Length function in TD. 20 years of progress leave
their traces <g>.



-- 
Peter Below (TeamB)  
Don't be a vampire (http://slash7.com/pages/vampires), 
use the newsgroup archives :
http://www.tamaracka.com/search.htm
http://groups.google.com
0
Peter
8/16/2008 11:33:49 AM
Thanks for the help Peter, I have indeed run into issues with the DOS and CRT units and was afraid it wouldn't be supported.  A complete re-write of the interface is a daunting task since error message boxes are called throughout the code and the DOS message boxes are integrated within the code more so than they would be with VCL apps.  At least I know not to waste my time down this path.  I may see about finding the most recent compiler that would be compatible.
0
Brian
8/18/2008 10:31:20 PM
Peter,

| 20 years of progress leave their traces <g>.

<g>  As I have also been finding out.

--
   Q  <Trying to cover up those old traces. ;->

08/18/2008 15:51:55

XanaNews Version 1.18.1.52  [Everyone's & Q's Mods]
0
Quentin
8/18/2008 10:53:17 PM
> {quote:title=Brian Finch wrote:}{quote}
>  I may see about finding the most recent compiler that would be compatible.

Well, as you're probably aware, the compiler you developed on was the final version of Borland Pascal.

Why do you need a more recent compiler?  Are you targeting DOS, or Windows, or what?

Would the Free Pascal compiler be helpful to you?  Just asking, and I don''t know the answer, as I don't use it myself.
--
Rick Carter
carterrk@despammed.com
Chair, Delphi/Paradox SIG, Cincinnati PC Users Group
0
Rick
8/19/2008 7:02:30 AM
> {quote:title=Richard Carter wrote:}{quote}
> Well, as you're probably aware, the compiler you developed on was the final version of Borland Pascal.
> 
> Why do you need a more recent compiler?  Are you targeting DOS, or Windows, or what?
> 
> Would the Free Pascal compiler be helpful to you?  Just asking, and I don''t know the answer, as I don't use it myself.

Rick, did you even read the OP? Brian is trying to compile an old Turbo Pascal DOS application. He's going to look for the latest version of the Borland Pascal compiler that will work to create DOS applications. That means he's targeting DOS, and FP would be of no use AFAIK.

Ken
0
Ken
8/19/2008 2:27:27 PM
Brian Finch wrote:

> I may see about finding the most recent compiler that would be
> compatible.

That was BP7. Even Delphi 1 had problems recompiling BP 7 projects. Are
you aware that you will never get this program to run on Vista if you
do not move it to a 32 bit program?

-- 
Peter Below (TeamB)  
Don't be a vampire (http://slash7.com/pages/vampires), 
use the newsgroup archives :
http://www.tamaracka.com/search.htm
http://groups.google.com
0
Peter
8/19/2008 5:02:23 PM
Peter Below wrote:

> Are you aware that you will never get this program to run on Vista if
> you do not move it to a 32 bit program?

That's not true. I'm certainly not recommending doing any new work in
bp7 but I can see the need to be able to support existing bp7 programs.
We still use a clipper database internally and we still have half a
dozen dos programs that all work on vista -- not 64 bit vista or 64-bit
xp. Also I've got many dozens of utilities that I wrote in bp7 and
still use on xp and vista. I can't shut down business to rewrite all of
them. I've been working on 32-bit versions of our main programs for
several years now but the old ones still work. I have some old clipper
utilities that don't work on vista or very well on xp even.

Unfortunately "rewriteing" dos programs is never just that -- in my
experience I end up re-thinking the entire program and am not able to
use much if any of the original other that the core functionality that
needs to be repeated. And redoing a 20 or 30 thousand line bp7 program
is daunting to say the least. I've done several already.

Also fpc claims they have a bp7 compatible compiler. Not sure if the
target is 32bit or 16-bit dos. I haven't used it but I tried their
win32 target compiler attempting to write a "small" utility program.
That certainly did not work out. The exe was way too big for what I was
trying to do. I ended up writing it in d2007.
--
0
Joe
8/19/2008 6:08:26 PM
Joe Hicks wrote:

> > Are you aware that you will never get this program to run on Vista
> > if you do not move it to a 32 bit program?
> 
> That's not true. 

I have to confess that I steered clear of Vista up to now. I though MS
had finally removed support for 16 bit programs from it...

-- 
Peter Below (TeamB)  
Don't be a vampire (http://slash7.com/pages/vampires), 
use the newsgroup archives :
http://www.tamaracka.com/search.htm
http://groups.google.com
0
Peter
8/20/2008 5:31:34 PM
Peter Below wrote:
> Joe Hicks wrote:
>
>>> Are you aware that you will never get this program to run on Vista
>>> if you do not move it to a 32 bit program?
>>
>> That's not true.
>
> I have to confess that I steered clear of Vista up to now. I though MS
> had finally removed support for 16 bit programs from it...

So did I.

David
0
David
8/20/2008 7:45:19 PM
Peter Below wrote:

> I though MS
> had finally removed support for 16 bit programs from it...

They have, in the 64-bit version.. and IIUC, in any future 64-bit OS's.

-- 
Dave Nottage [TeamB]
0
Dave
8/20/2008 10:56:10 PM
> {quote:title=Brian Finch wrote:}{quote}
> I'm trying to compile an older program that actually runs from the DOS prompt as a DOS program and brings up DOS "windows" that you can tab through (file menu, etc). In another compiler (Borland Pascal 7.0) I just make the file "mainprogram.pas" the primary file and compile it to an executable "mainprogram.exe". Turbo Delphi seems to want it incorporated into a project, but I can't seem to figure out how to do this. I've attempted a command line and vcl project, but it's not working out. All I really wa
nt to do is try and compile "mainprogram.pas". I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I can't find the thread. Thanks!

It can be done. I've "moved" a 200k line d7 dos.box process to turbo.console while remaining in full production. This is a lan based multi-user pos process running 247365 and supporting 15yrs of business data history on line. The trick was rewriting/refactoring the d7/tp code into units that could be replaced on the fly with turbo.delphi units "on the other side."  The data files were left untouched for legal and accounting reasons. I had to maintain continuity and integrity without exception; in the even
t of an audit.

Basically I used a "type transition unit" for reals and integers; and a "crt unit", which in my case as something of paste-up from several of the units available on line. I spent probably 85% of my time "cleaning up" the original code and making it much more "modular/oop," and the balance of the time on specific needs of 32bit/turbo environment. 

The process is runs on everything north of win2k boxes, including vista...go figure...Steve~
0
steve
8/26/2008 1:27:03 PM
> {quote:title=steve liethen wrote:}{quote}
> It can be done. I've "moved" a 200k line d7 dos.box process to turbo.console while remaining in full production. This is a lan based multi-user pos process running 247365 and supporting 15yrs of business data history on line. The trick was rewriting/refactoring the d7/tp code into units that could be replaced on the fly with turbo.delphi units "on the other side."  The data files were left untouched for legal and accounting reasons. I had to maintain continuity and integrity without exception; in the ev
ent of an audit.
> 
> Basically I used a "type transition unit" for reals and integers; and a "crt unit", which in my case as something of paste-up from several of the units available on line. I spent probably 85% of my time "cleaning up" the original code and making it much more "modular/oop," and the balance of the time on specific needs of 32bit/turbo environment. 
> 
> The process is runs on everything north of win2k boxes, including vista...go figure...Steve~

The main issue I have porting the DOS application to Windows is all the pop up DOS message boxes that are used to get input from the user.  This is an Engineering tool, and these DOS message boxes are all over the place.  To port this over to Windows would require an entire re-write of the "GUI" as well as changes to input and output methods.  At this point it looks like it's just too much work for what it's worth and we'll probably just keep around computers that will run this older tool while working on
 a new tool that is Windows based.  

I have been able to use the program on XP with some "patches" installed (by our IT person).  But we are holding off on Vista for a while b/c of this and other compatibility issues.  I guess I'll have to continue using the Borland 7.0 compiler, which is fine, but without these "patches" the compiler doesn't work either because it's DOS based.
0
Brian
8/26/2008 1:40:43 PM
> {quote:title=Brian Finch wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=steve liethen wrote:}{quote}
> > It can be done. I've "moved" a 200k line d7 dos.box process to turbo.console while remaining in full production. This is a lan based multi-user pos process running 247365 and supporting 15yrs of business data history on line. The trick was rewriting/refactoring the d7/tp code into units that could be replaced on the fly with turbo.delphi units "on the other side."  The data files were left untouched for legal and accounting reasons. I had to maintain continuity and integrity without exception; in the 
event of an audit.
> > 
> > Basically I used a "type transition unit" for reals and integers; and a "crt unit", which in my case as something of paste-up from several of the units available on line. I spent probably 85% of my time "cleaning up" the original code and making it much more "modular/oop," and the balance of the time on specific needs of 32bit/turbo environment. 
> > 
> > The process is runs on everything north of win2k boxes, including vista...go figure...Steve~
> 
> The main issue I have porting the DOS application to Windows is all the pop up DOS message boxes that are used to get input from the user.  This is an Engineering tool, and these DOS message boxes are all over the place.  To port this over to Windows would require an entire re-write of the "GUI" as well as changes to input and output methods.  At this point it looks like it's just too much work for what it's worth and we'll probably just keep around computers that will run this older tool while working 
on a new tool that is Windows based.  
> 
> I have been able to use the program on XP with some "patches" installed (by our IT person).  But we are holding off on Vista for a while b/c of this and other compatibility issues.  I guess I'll have to continue using the Borland 7.0 compiler, which is fine, but without these "patches" the compiler doesn't work either because it's DOS based.

I had isolated the video routines into a "windowing" unit, which handles all of the "popups", etc. You may have a much easier time of it than you think. Not sure what "patches" may mean. If you post some "code" snipits, I could take a look...
0
steve
8/26/2008 2:30:46 PM
> {quote:title=steve liethen wrote:}{quote}
> I had isolated the video routines into a "windowing" unit, which handles all of the "popups", etc. You may have a much easier time of it than you think. Not sure what "patches" may mean. If you post some "code" snipits, I could take a look...

The snipit below is representative of what is throughout the code.  Notice if there is an error, an error box opens.  Then the "inbox" opens and asks for user inputs/changes to default values.  I'm not sure what the "patch" to XP is that makes us able to use the DOS program as is but I can ask our IT person.  I know I can't use this at home on XP b/c I don't have this "patch" to the system.

     New(InBox,Init(10,12,14,65,'User inputs'));
          if Check_MeM(inBox,'Memory Error ' , 'Unable to Allocate Space ',False) then
            with inbox^ do
              begin
                 a := ReadBx('Vehicle power demand (Watts) %10.5f',demand,demand);
                 a := ReadBx('Battery Discharge Voltage    %10.5f',Vdb,Vdb);
                 a := ReadBx('Battery Capacity ( AmpHrs)   %10.5f',BC,BC);
                 a := ReadBx('Boost Converter Efficiency   %10.5f',BCCEff,BCCEff);
                 a := ReadBx('PCM Power Loss               %10.5f',PCMLoss,PCMLoss);
                 a := ReadBx('Array output computation step%5.2f',compstep,compstep);
                 a := ReadBx('Display increment  (sec)     %4i',dispstep,dispstep);
             end;
0
Brian
8/26/2008 5:57:58 PM
> {quote:title=Brian Finch wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=steve liethen wrote:}{quote}
> > I had isolated the video routines into a "windowing" unit, which handles all of the "popups", etc. You may have a much easier time of it than you think. Not sure what "patches" may mean. If you post some "code" snipits, I could take a look...
> 
> The snipit below is representative of what is throughout the code.  Notice if there is an error, an error box opens.  Then the "inbox" opens and asks for user inputs/changes to default values.  I'm not sure what the "patch" to XP is that makes us able to use the DOS program as is but I can ask our IT person.  I know I can't use this at home on XP b/c I don't have this "patch" to the system.
> 
>      New(InBox,Init(10,12,14,65,'User inputs'));
>           if Check_MeM(inBox,'Memory Error ' , 'Unable to Allocate Space ',False) then
>             with inbox^ do
>               begin
>                  a := ReadBx('Vehicle power demand (Watts) %10.5f',demand,demand);
>                  a := ReadBx('Battery Discharge Voltage    %10.5f',Vdb,Vdb);
>                  a := ReadBx('Battery Capacity ( AmpHrs)   %10.5f',BC,BC);
>                  a := ReadBx('Boost Converter Efficiency   %10.5f',BCCEff,BCCEff);
>                  a := ReadBx('PCM Power Loss               %10.5f',PCMLoss,PCMLoss);
>                  a := ReadBx('Array output computation step%5.2f',compstep,compstep);
>                  a := ReadBx('Display increment  (sec)     %4i',dispstep,dispstep);
>              end;
What does the "inbox" object look like? It might be possible the only changes that need to  made are in that code. If you "encapsulate" the "popup" logic into a single object the rest should be much easier to handle.
0
steve
8/26/2008 6:21:33 PM
> {quote:title=steve liethen wrote:}{quote}
> What does the "inbox" object look like? It might be possible the only changes that need to  made are in that code. If you "encapsulate" the "popup" logic into a single object the rest should be much easier to handle.

The inbox object works it's way back to "Menuobj" of type object.  The Menuobj has about 50 procedures/functions and a constroctor and destructor.  Most of the outputs are of type "virtual" and all these look like they use the DOS and CRT unit.  There seems to be many other objects that inherit the properties of this "Menuobj".
0
Brian
8/27/2008 3:32:28 PM
Brian Finch wrote:

> > {quote:title=steve liethen wrote:}{quote}
> > I had isolated the video routines into a "windowing" unit, which
> > handles all of the "popups", etc. You may have a much easier time
> > of it than you think. Not sure what "patches" may mean. If you post
> > some "code" snipits, I could take a look...
> 
> The snipit below is representative of what is throughout the code.
> Notice if there is an error, an error box opens.  Then the "inbox"
> opens and asks for user inputs/changes to default values.  I'm not
> sure what the "patch" to XP is that makes us able to use the DOS
> program as is but I can ask our IT person.  I know I can't use this
> at home on XP b/c I don't have this "patch" to the system.
> 
>      New(InBox,Init(10,12,14,65,'User inputs'));
>           if Check_MeM(inBox,'Memory Error ' , 'Unable to Allocate
> Space ',False) then             with inbox^ do
>               begin
>                  a := ReadBx('Vehicle power demand (Watts)
> %10.5f',demand,demand);                  a := ReadBx('Battery
> Discharge Voltage    %10.5f',Vdb,Vdb);                  a :=
> ReadBx('Battery Capacity ( AmpHrs)   %10.5f',BC,BC);
> a := ReadBx('Boost Converter Efficiency   %10.5f',BCCEff,BCCEff);
> a := ReadBx('PCM Power Loss               %10.5f',PCMLoss,PCMLoss);
> a := ReadBx('Array output computation step%5.2f',compstep,compstep);
> a := ReadBx('Display increment  (sec)     %4i',dispstep,dispstep);
> end;

To translate that to Delphi you would just write a function ReadBX that
pops up a simple input form (even the InputQuery function from Dialogs
may do), and add the unit containing this function to the uses clause
of the unit the code above sits in.

-- 
Peter Below (TeamB)  
Don't be a vampire (http://slash7.com/pages/vampires), 
use the newsgroup archives :
http://www.tamaracka.com/search.htm
http://groups.google.com
0
Peter
8/27/2008 4:35:51 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Is it posible to configure Delphi XE3 IDE to use Delphi 7 compiler/debuger
Hi! Like many other developer out there I have several project which has been developed with older version of Delphi (Delphi 7). Since theese projects rely on some components which are not compatible with newer versions of Delphi (no newer versions available) I'm forced to do any maintnance on theese projects using Delphi 7. Another solution would be to find replacment components which would provide me with same capabilities and work with latest versions of Delphi. But this would probbably require compleete rewritings of my projects (lots and lots of work). So currently I'm using...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net
It seems that Delphi for .Net is slower than Delphi Win32 native applicaiton. I would like to know is it true all .Net application is slower than Win32 native applicaiton or it is Delphi for .Net only. Your information is great appreciated, Inung On 2011-06-21 18:20:17 +0100, Inung Huang said: > It seems that Delphi for .Net is slower than Delphi Win32 native applicaiton. > I would like to know is it true all .Net application is slower than > Win32 native applicaiton or it is Delphi for .Net only. If you are only running the code in the application once then, yes, yo...

Delphi 2006 vs Delphi 2009 IDE stability
Hello, all. I have medium sized project which includes about 20Mb of source code (just size of *.pas files). I use Delphi 2006. There are third party component suites JVCL, DevExpress Bars, Pegasus Imaging. All updates applied. The main problem is IDE stability. About four..five times a day IDE become unstable after intensive usage of code insight functions (most often I press Ctrl+Space key). The best outcome is that I have to save everything and restart the IDE. The worst outcome is when IDE stalls or falls into endless loop of error messages and any unsaved work is lost. OS...

Debugging DLL compiled with Delphi 7 in Delphi XE5
Dear Sirs/Madams, We are considering changing from Delphi 7 to Delphi XE5. Our project consists of a dll and an .exe file. I have begun converting the .exe file to Delphi XE5 and have successfully accessed the DLL compiled with Delphi 7. When I debug the DLL (using the "run parameters" and changing "host application" to the .exe file) in Delphi 7 I can set breakpoints etc. and they are triggered. However, when I attempt to debug the project in XE5, I get the following message: Module Load: xxx.dll. No Debug Info. Base Address: $015A0000. Process xxx.exe (2928) ...

Win32 program: Delphi 7 vs Delphi XE5
How is a D7 Win32 program compared to a Delphi XE5 one in terms of stability and performance? Is Delphi XE5 good enough for a big ERP project with several DLL's and hundreds of units and forms? Thanks in advance Am 26.12.2013 15:02, schrieb lior ilan: > How is a D7 Win32 program compared to a Delphi XE5 one in terms of stability > and performance? > Is Delphi XE5 good enough for a big ERP project with several DLL's and > hundreds of units and forms? > Thanks in advance > Hello, XE5 has increased functionality. Stability seems to be ok for most ...

Turbo Delphi IDE bug ?
in Delphi 7 will be notified if source modified from outside delphi IDE or by another user but in Turbo Dephi not happen. Is Turbo Delphi bug ? sorry my english bad Imam Chalimi Malang, Indonesia ...

dll fails when compiled with delphi 2010, but works with delphi 7
I may be doing good if someone can just point me to the right forum I have not created a dll for some time and have not written one with 2010 before. The dll I am creating will be called as a cfx function by either a ColdFusion or BlueDragon webserver. I have written cfx DLLs in the past. The function declaration is below, it is the standard declaration from ColdFusion or Bluegradon documention on creating a CFX. procedure ProcessTagRequest(Request: TCFXRequest); export; cdecl; Since this was the first time using 2010 I wrote a very basic function to build off that was not much mor...

Delphi 7 versus Delphi 2010 compiler directive {$Q-}
Hi, Could it be correct that there's a bug in Delphi7 where the compiler directive {$Q-} and {$Q+} works completely the opposite? When trying to build an existing Delhi 7 project in Delphi 2010 i found this weird behaviour. In D7 {$Q-} set overflow cheking on and in Delphi 2010 off ????? Regards, Arno Brinkman ABVisie -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Firebird open source database with many powerful SQL features: http://www.firebirdsql.org http://www.firebirdsql.info General database developer support: http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com Support list for ...

Attempting to compile Delphi 5 code in Delphi XE5 is failing
Greetings All, If I'm not in the correct formum please tell me which one I should be in. Just upgraded to Delphi XE5 and am attempting to compile one of my Delphi 5 projects. I used Interbase Express I use either TDataSource -> TCDSProvider -> TDataSetProvider -> TIBQuery or TDataSource -> TClientDataSet -> TDataSetProvider -> TIBQuery Also used TIBDatabase, TIBTransaction, and TIBStoredProc I open the smallest project I have and click compile and almost immediately I receive this error Checking project dependencies... Compiling CITranEngine.dproj...

HELP! Trying to Complie old Delphi program on any version of Delphi
Hey everyone I'm new to the programming world and unfortunately I have come across a big problem that I will hope I can get some help with. I have a program that was apparently created using delphi 3 and then finished using delphi 4 with some additional parts added later. I have found copies of amost every version of delphi ever made and installed them on my pc and attempted to compile this program in question. Unfortuantely I have yet to get it to compile without a few thousand error messages and I am st uck between a rock and a hard place. I know very little of Delphi programming, let a...

Delphi 2007 Help shows many languages except Delphi/Pascal.
Hi, New here. I am looking over the installed Help for Delphi 2007 from both the Help menu and the Start-->Codegear-->RAD studio documentation. I see much search by language capabilities, (C++, C#, jscript, visual basic). I do not see Delphi/Pascal examples. Where is the language help and examples for Delphi/Pascal in Delphi 2007? Is there something I have to install? What am I missing? -- IV ...

Is there Delphi implementation (For Older Delphi also) of zlib 1.2.4
Hello, Does anyone have zlib 1.2.4 version of Delphi, with new Objects, maybe pZLibEx (http://www.dellapasqua.com/delphizlib/) port with compiled Objects? -TP- > {quote:title=Tommi Prami wrote:}{quote} > Hello, > > Does anyone have zlib 1.2.4 version of Delphi, with new Objects, maybe > pZLibEx (http://www.dellapasqua.com/delphizlib/) port with compiled Objects? > > -TP- \zlib-1.2.4\contrib\delphi\zlib.pas On 4.4.2010 13:43, Ralf Stocker wrote: >> {quote:title=Tommi Prami wrote:}{quote} >> Hello, >> >> Does anyone have zl...

Re: Where is data form wizard in Delphi 2009? [pubic.delphi.ide]
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_21560.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Sample picture showing drag and drop from persistent fields edit window. (Any TField in any TDataset should work, TSomeKindofTable, or TSomeKindofQuery. Warren --JivePart=_21560.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="drag_and_drop_from_persistent_fields_editor.jpg" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; ...

I can to install one not delphi program foir iOS into one iOS for delphi?
For example i have one programm builded as xcode for iOS, and i build one program as delphi for iOS. I want to have only one instalation, i can to add this xcode program into my delphi installer of my ios program? I can to do the same as android? how i can to to this? > {quote:title=oscar mejia wrote:}{quote} > For example i have one programm builded as xcode for iOS, and i build one program as delphi for iOS. I want to have only one instalation, i can to add this xcode program into my delphi installer of my ios program? > > I can to do the same as android? how i can to to...

Web resources about - How do I compile an older Pascal program with Turbo Delphi? - embarcadero.delphi.ide

Compile (publisher) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Compile was a Japanese videogame developer, most notable for having developed the Puyo Puyo series, based on their Madou Monogatari franchise, ...

Information Is Power: Facebook Develops ThreatData To Compile Data On Web Threats
Part of being able to combat malware, phishing, and other online threats is gathering and consolidating as much data on those threats as possible, ...

Credit Suisse compiles yuan winners and losers list: report
... the lowers. A list of Australian winners and losers from the decision by China’s government to devalue the renminbi has reportedly been compiled ...

Beijing residents compile own death toll in flooding
Beijing residents fed up with a lack of official updates are compiling their own death tolls for last weekend's deadly floods in the capital, ...

New report compiles 25 years of UFO sightings in Canada
A Winnipeg group called Ufology Research has compiled and analyzed reported sightings of UFOs across Canada over the last 25 years.

China's nat'l library to compile book on Diaoyu Islands
China's nat'l library to compile book on Diaoyu Islands People's Daily Online ... States, Australia and the United Kingdom. The book is aimed ...

Googlers compile holiday search tips in rap video to help Santa with flight
Google is in full holiday swing (what, you haven't heard?). They just posted, on YouTube, a rap video that was put together by its employees, ...

Popular Dating Site Compiles 15 Stupid Reasons To Date A Lawyer
A new listicle describes a really horrible person to date and then says, “we think lawyers are probably this awful, go date them!” Continue ...

Author Compiles Lively L.A. Times History Lesson
Long before Eli Broad , Rupert Murdoch and people willing to pay $140 million for the Las Vegas Review-Journal, there was Harrison Gray Otis ...

Japan, China compile written pledge to improve ties ahead of summit
Japan and China reached a rare written agreement on Nov. 7 to improve relations strained by a territorial dispute over the Senkaku Islands in ...

Resources last updated: 1/11/2016 1:38:58 PM