getting a runtime error 217 in xe3

Hi,

I am getting a Runtime error 217 at 00C82542, while executing the delphi XE3.

Please provide the solution ASAP.
0
LOHITH

LOHITH L wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am getting a Runtime error 217 at 00C82542, while executing the
> delphi XE3.

Try to start the IDE with the -np command-line switch, so it does not
load your last project automatically. If it still runs into the error
it is probably one of the 3rd-party packages or IDE add-ins you have
loaded. In this case try to start the IDE with the -r command-line
switch to create a new virgin environment without any 3rd-party stuff
installed. If the IDE still runs into this error it is another program
that is running and interferes with the working of the IDE, your virus
scanner, for example.

The error is caused by an exception that is raised very early in the
program start phase, before the default exception handling provided by
the Sysutils unit has been put into place (before this unit's
initialization section has executed).

--
Peter Below (TeamB)
0

getting a runtime error 217 in xe3 #2
Hi, I am getting a Runtime error 217 at 00C8EBB6, while executing the delphi XE3. Do you get the error when starting Delphi itself, or when running an Application written in Delphi? If it is starting Delphi, try following the directions here: http://support.embarcadero.com/article/42597 LOHITH L wrote: > Hi, > > I am getting a Runtime error 217 at 00C8EBB6, while executing the delphi XE3. > ...

ArcGIS runtime errors after upgrading from Delphi 2007 to Delphi XE3
We have an application written in Delphi Pascal that accesses the ArcGIS 9.3 API through the COM interface. We recently upgraded from Delphi 2007 to Delphi XE3 and ever since we upgraded we have been getting runtime errors in the ArcGIS libraries that we were not getting before. Specifically the error is always "invalid floating point operation". The first one that was occurring was happening in the method "sg.SgCoordRefSetZ". I was able to eliminate this error by adding a call to FGeoSpatialReference.SetZDomain(-10000, 100000.0) even though there is nowhere that we&#...

Runtime error 217 in Delphi XE5
I installed Delphi XE5 which completed the entire installation, but upon entering presents a sequence of errors like the one below +Exception EPackageRegistrationException in module+ +coreidel9O.bpl at 000357FB.+ +Registration procedure. FmxMobilelDECmd.IDERegister+ +in package c\program files (6)\embarcadero\rad+ +studioU2.0\Bin\delphifmxmobilel90.bpl raised+ +exception class ELocalTimelnvali& The given+ +19110/2013 23:59:59’ local time is invalid (situated+ +within the missing period priorto DST).+ +Do you want to attempt to load this IDE package the+ +next time Delphi XE5 is...

Runtime Error 217 Delphi XE5
I installed Delphi XE5 update 2. However when I try to open the Delphi get the following error: Runtime Error 217. Someone has gone through this problem? Thanks Marcio Bonfim wrote: > I installed Delphi XE5 update 2. > However when I try to open the Delphi get the following error: Runtime Error 217. > > Someone has gone through this problem? > > Thanks Looks like a welcome page problem. See if following these steps http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/forum/ie8-windows_other/run-time-error-217/05efa674-7061-4e53-86f4-4f4d9d3577de helps -- Je...

Cannot run Delphi XE. Runtime error 217 [Edit]
I have attempted to install Delphi XE on 2 different computers. Both computers are running Windows 7, 64 -bit. The installation seems to go OK. No errors during the install. However, when attempting to open Delphi XE, I get the following error on both computers: Runtime error 217 at 5003A05. I click OK and the program terminates. What do I do? Any thoughts? Lee Mc Cauley www.goprofitsource.com Edited by: Lee Mc Cauley on Nov 2, 2010 11:51 AM Lee Mc Cauley wrote: > I have attempted to install Delphi XE on 2 different computers. Both computers are running Window...

This is getting annoying...Runtime error (Updated with more errors)
http://www.cardsheroes.com/ check out the site. This site works perfectly fine for 5 min, than i start getting this error. after looking at it for a milliuon hours the site works again. But after 5 min it craps its pants again. Any suggestions????? As the page suggests, you should adjust the customErrors mode to see the real error message. Set mode="Off". Once we see the true error message we can diagnose the problem. Hello Desdenova10, > http://www.cardsheroes.com/ check out the site. This site works > perfectly fine for 5 min, than i start getting this error. after ...

Getting Runtime Error
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ---=_forums-1-dub43c41d4e Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I was using PowerDesigner (OOM) and I got the following error (see the attachment). I don=92t know that I was doing anything out of the ordinary, just defining attributes for a class. It=92s still happening in every 10-20 minutes even after I rebooted. Any suggestions? ---=_forums-1-dub43c41d4e Content-Type: application/msword; name="Error.doc" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposit...

Runtime Error 217
This has been popping up at various times on my system. It comes up as an exception and then a little pop up window. The info that I managed to find out on Google about this was sparse and mentioned something about Delphi issues but that's about it. Has anyone run into this and figured out where the heck it's coming from? Thanks! Duffy In grc.techtalk, Duffy wrote: >This has been popping up at various times on my system. It comes up as an >exception and then a little pop up window. > >The info that I managed to find out on Google about this was sp...

runtime error 217
I have moved my Delphi XE Pro to a new computer with a fresh installation of Windows 7 (albeit 64-bit). I installed all the Windows and Delphi updates, but when I start Delphi I get a tiny dialog box stating "runtime error 217". When I push OK (the only possibility) it goes away and that is all. According to task manager an instance of bds.exe does start and takes up to 16 MB of memory. Event viewer is not very helpfull either. At least I cannot read anything definite out of the following log. Any ideas? Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: ...

Why am i getting an error runtime error conversion string type "pr_h_reqby" to int
here is my code the falue of pr_h_reqby is "Test"  Dim strconn As New SqlConnection(connstring) Dim myReqdata As New DataSet Dim mycommand As SqlDataAdapter Dim sqlstr As String = "select pr_H_reqby from tbl_pr_header where pr_h_recid = " & recid & "" mycommand = New SqlDataAdapter(sqlstr, strconn) mycommand.Fill(myReqdata, "mydata") If myReqdata.Tables(0).Rows.Count > 0 Then 'lblReqID.Text = myReqdata.Tables(0).Rows("reqid").ToString lblNameVal.Text = myReqdata.Tables("mydata").Rows("pr_H_reqby").ToString() lblEmailVal.Text = myReqdata.Tables("mydata").Rows(...

i get error: Microsoft JScript runtime error: Object doesn't support this property or method
 Hi All.I have a javascript method that goes like this:function photoUploadComplete(message, isError){    clearPhotoUploadProgress();    if (_photoUploadProgressTimer)    {        clearTimeout(_photoUploadProgressTimer);    }    _divUploadProgress.style.display = 'none';    _divUploadMessage.style.display = 'none';    _divFrame.style.display = '';    if (message.length)    {   &nbs...

I am getting this error when trying to upload an image inside an accordion
Hi there, I hope someone can help with a problem I am having. I have created a page that contains an accordion on the left hand side and a number of updatepanels (inside DIV's) on the right hand side. Depending on which accordion is selected determines which DIV is made visible using some javascript to change the display:none - display:block. In the 1st accordion pane I have a simple data entry form, when the user pressing the ENTER button I have a ModalPopupExtender appear asking if they would like to upload a photo. If they say yes then I change the selectedIndex to the ph...

getting runtime error after publishing
hi i am new in asp.net and i have a question. my source works perfectly locally but after publishing i get this error:   Parser Error Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Could not load the assembly 'App_Web_1eiylnrk'. Make sure that it is compiled before accessing the page.Source Error: Line 1: <%@ control language="VB" autoeventwireup="false" inherits="index, App_We...

Web resources about - getting a runtime error 217 in xe3 - embarcadero.delphi.ide

San Bernardino shooting victims revealed including an anti-ISIS campaigner
The San Bernardino County Coroner on Thursday released the names of the 14 people killed at a health department holiday party at a government ...

Google crams fully-functional smartphone apps into mobile ads
You probably ignore most of the mobile ads that pop up on your smartphone "Cookie Jam" may promise to be a engaging, fun experience but you're ...

Facebook Rolls Out Streaming Video to Some iPhone Users
Facebook is starting to roll out its streaming video feature, called Live Video, to all mobile users starting with a select few using Facebook ...

Oscar Pistorius Verdict Changed To Murder: Will He Get The Maximum?
In a stunning turn of events, former Paralympic and Olympic athlete Oscar Pistorius has been convicted of murdering his then-girlfriend, Reeva ...

Craig Federighi explains motivation behind making Swift open source & what the future holds
Earlier today Apple made good on its promise and released source code for its Swift programming language to the public . To go along with making ...

Senate passes budget bill repealing Obamacare, defunding Planned Parenthood
CNN Senate passes budget bill repealing Obamacare, defunding Planned Parenthood CNN Washington (CNN) The Senate Thursday approved on a largely ...

DefSec Carter Announces All Military Combat Roles Will Now Be Open to Women
There are various combat roles that, for years, women have been restricted from fulfilling in the United States military. The 1994 Combat Exclusion ...

Game Of Thrones Season 6 Trailer Teases Jon Snow’s Destiny But Doesn’t Answer Any Questions
There’s a new Game of Thrones season 6 out today and it isn’t really answering the question that most fans have on their lips: is Jon Snow (Kit ...

Helen Mirren Worried Hubby Taylor Hackford Wouldn't Make Love To Her Again After She Played 'The Queen' ...
Helen Mirren rocks a floral dress while attending a special cocktail reception for her latest film Women In Gold held at the House of Elyx on ...

When is Super Bowl 50? 2016's Big Game Date Revealed!
Now that we know Coldplay is going to be playing the halftime show during the 2016 Super Bowl , you might be wondering… when is the big game ...