FireDac Delphi Xe2

Hello,
I have FireDac components installed to Delphi Xe2,
My version of FireDac is 8.0.1 but in this version I have probelm with TAdoquery with StrsEmpty2Null param.
It doesn't work. Maybe someone know what I have to change in FiredAc source ro remove this issue.
0
Sebastian

I suggest to the FireDAC newgroup. You'll probably get a better response
there.

Sebastian Kumor wrote:
> Hello,
> I have FireDac components installed to Delphi Xe2,
> My version of FireDac is 8.0.1 but in this version I have probelm with TAdoquery with StrsEmpty2Null param.
> It doesn't work. Maybe someone know what I have to change in FiredAc source ro remove this issue.

0
quinn
1/7/2015 6:12:49 PM
Am 07.01.2015 um 16:04 schrieb Sebastian Kumor:
> Hello,
> I have FireDac components installed to Delphi Xe2,
> My version of FireDac is 8.0.1 but in this version I have probelm with TAdoquery with StrsEmpty2Null param.
> It doesn't work. Maybe someone know what I have to change in FiredAc source ro remove this issue.

Hello,

you should ask this question in the .delphi.data.ase.firedac newsgroup!
You'll get many more technical answers in comparison to here!

Greetings

Markus
0
Markus
1/7/2015 6:13:52 PM
> {quote:title=Markus Humm wrote:}{quote}
> Am 07.01.2015 um 16:04 schrieb Sebastian Kumor:
> > Hello,
> > I have FireDac components installed to Delphi Xe2,
> > My version of FireDac is 8.0.1 but in this version I have probelm with TAdoquery with StrsEmpty2Null param.
> > It doesn't work. Maybe someone know what I have to change in FiredAc source ro remove this issue.
> >

> Hello,
>
> you should ask this question in the .delphi.data.ase.firedac newsgroup!
> You'll get many more technical answers in comparison to here!
>
> Greetings
>
> Markus

Ok. I've done it. I've moved it to FireDac group. Thanks for a tip
0
Sebastian

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE2

Is GNU Gettext for Delphi compatible with Delphi XE2 ?
The site http://dxgettext.po.dk declare support for Supports for Delphi 5-2009. Thanks in advance lior ilan wrote: > The site http://dxgettext.po.dk declare support for Supports for Delphi > 5-2009. > Thanks in advance It is, if you look in the forums mentioned in that website http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/dxgettext/ http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/dxgettext/message/3639 Regards Olivier ...

Delphi 7 Pro to Delphi XE2
Hi All I'm porting a project from Delphi 7 Pro to Delphi XE2 and have notice the VersionInfo "Release" and "Build" not being extracted correctly. Should be "1.2.3.4" but is getting "1.2.6150.4567" I'm using the following to extract the VersionInfo and works ok in Delphi 7 but doesnt get the "Release" and "Build" info when used in Delphi XE2. function GetVersion : string; { --------------------------------------------------------- Extracts the FileVersion element of the VERSIONINFO structure that Delphi ma...

Will Delphi XE2 co-exist with other Delphi versions ?
Can I install it on a machine that's got other Delphi's on it ? Lut Mentz wrote: > Can I install it on a machine that's got other Delphi's on it ? Yes. As far as I know that has always been the case. -- -Mike (TeamB) Lut Mentz wrote: > Can I install it on a machine that's got other Delphi's on it ? Yes -- it has always been the case that the new version co-exists peacefully with all the older ones. -- Nick Hodges -- Product Development Manager Gateway Ticketing Systems http://www.gatewayticketing.com > {quote:title=Mike Williams ...

Delphi 2007 to Delphi XE2 paint order change
Hello all, I have a program here that does some very specific work in the paint handlers and requires that the controls are painted from bottom to top. This worked just fine under Delphi 2007 but now that we have migrated to Delphi XE2, it no longer works. Tracing the paint order, we discovered that there are cases when the bottom most component (the form for instance) is drawn last instead of first, which means that the painting code we do in the program gets a black area for the bottom most control instead of its background. This was observed with D2007 and DXE2 on the same c...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Delphi 2006 vs Delphi 2009 IDE stability

Move from Delphi 2009 to Delphi XE2 and now failing
I recently moved from Delphi 2009 to Delphi XE2 (combined with a new computer). The XML that is now created no longer accepted by the webservice. The specific steps I went through were. 1) Delphi 2009 with old pas file. Worked. 2) Delphi XE2 with old pas file. Didn't work. 3) Delphi XE2 with new pas file imported by Delphi XE2. Didn't work. The new pas file has the following lines, but commenting them out doesn't change the XML. { InvRegistry.RegisterParamInfo(TypeInfo(FaCSIADiagnosticInterface), 'Ping', 'Ping_Input', '&...

converting delphi 2007 code to delphi XE2 -- emptyparam problem
Hi, I am trying to convert my applicantion code from delphi 2007 to delphi XE2 and i got stuck in this error "[DCC Error] ADODB_TLB.pas(4888): E2033 Types of actual and formal var parameters must be identical". This happens when we use emptyparam as an argument in a function that wants an olevariant. Example: function TAcadDatabase.CopyObjects(Objects: OleVariant): OleVariant; begin Result := DefaultInterface.CopyObjects(Objects, EmptyParam, EmptyParam); //this is where we get the ERROR end; The coyobjects function as this signature: " function CopyObjects(Object...

Delphi XE2 Translation Manager is crippled compared to Delphi 7
Delphi XE2 Translation Manager enables editing only of the properties that were previously saved to the DFM file. That means only properties that were changed from their default values in the original source language form. So if a TLabel Alignment is taLeftJustify I can't edit or even see its value in the translated form grid editor. Delphi 7 Translation Manager enabled editing and viewing of all the properties of a component included in the form. It also enabled editing properties using the Object inspector. Am I missing some definition in Delphi XE2 to enable all properties ...

DesignIDE package and porting Delphi 7 components to Delphi XE2
HI I am porting components from Delphi7 to Delphi XE2, and started run in problems regarding MaskProp.dcu, some of the components uses this, and is looking for TMaskProperty class. After a lot of browsing on the net i figured out that all these units is packaged in the designide.dcp. So i have the design time component in a package that requires the designide.dcp and then the runtime component package that reguires the designtime package for the component. In the runtime component package i get errors regarding the MaskProp.dcu and the TMaskProperty class. I dont know what to do from ...