delphi.general

Sorry if this is "out of topic"! but since some days ago I can't read
the group *embarcadero.public.delphi.language.delphi.general*

Does anybody know if there's something wrong with it? Or maybe is my
reader? (Thunderbird)

I get this messagge when I try to read the latest messages:

Error!
newsgroup server responded:no such article found

Perhaps the article has expired

<692702@forums.embarcadero.com> (33145)

Click here to remove all expired articles
0
sergio

sergio wrote:

> Sorry if this is "out of topic"! but since some days ago I can't read
> the group *embarcadero.public.delphi.language.delphi.general*

Works fine for me.

> I get this messagge when I try to read the latest messages:
>
> Error!
> newsgroup server responded:no such article found
> Perhaps the article has expired
>
> <692702@forums.embarcadero.com> (33145)

Did you reset your newsreader after the last server maintenance cycle?

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0

Den 08-09-2014 07:26, Remy Lebeau (TeamB) skrev:
> sergio wrote:
>
>> Sorry if this is "out of topic"! but since some days ago I can't read
>> the group *embarcadero.public.delphi.language.delphi.general*
>
> Works fine for me.
>
>> I get this messagge when I try to read the latest messages:
>>
>> Error!
>> newsgroup server responded:no such article found
>> Perhaps the article has expired
>>
>> <692702@forums.embarcadero.com> (33145)
>
> Did you reset your newsreader after the last server maintenance cycle?
>
> --
> Remy Lebeau (TeamB)

0
Lars
9/8/2014 7:16:35 AM
On 08/09/2014 04:16 a.m., Lars Groennegaard wrote:
> Hi Remy
> I also realize that this is out of topic, but how do you go about
> resetting Mozilla Thunderbird?
> Regards Lars

Thanks Remy!!!

Lars: what I did is: right click -> Unsubscribe. And the subscribe
again. Don't know if it's the proper way to do it, but it worked.

-s
0
sergio
9/8/2014 12:27:17 PM
Works like a dream, thanks Sergio

Den 08-09-2014 14:27, sergio gonzalez skrev:
> On 08/09/2014 04:16 a.m., Lars Groennegaard wrote:
>> Hi Remy
>> I also realize that this is out of topic, but how do you go about
>> resetting Mozilla Thunderbird?
>> Regards Lars
>
> Thanks Remy!!!
>
> Lars: what I did is: right click -> Unsubscribe. And the subscribe
> again. Don't know if it's the proper way to do it, but it worked.
>
> -s

0
Lars
9/8/2014 2:57:54 PM
Hi All,
On second thoughts, it works, but not quiet like a dream: For instance
folder embarcadero\public\delphi\xml shows me only a total of 22 items,
all seemingly rather new.
Is the old stuff lost?
Regards Lars

Den 08-09-2014 16:57, Lars Groennegaard skrev:
> Works like a dream, thanks Sergio
>
> Den 08-09-2014 14:27, sergio gonzalez skrev:
>> On 08/09/2014 04:16 a.m., Lars Groennegaard wrote:
>>> Hi Remy
>>> I also realize that this is out of topic, but how do you go about
>>> resetting Mozilla Thunderbird?
>>> Regards Lars
>>
>> Thanks Remy!!!
>>
>> Lars: what I did is: right click -> Unsubscribe. And the subscribe
>> again. Don't know if it's the proper way to do it, but it worked.
>>
>> -s

0
Lars

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Delphi 2006 vs Delphi 2009 IDE stability

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 7

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

Delphi for PHP or Delphi PRISM

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2007

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

Delphi 5 to Delphi 6 and up

Delphi and virus, or virus and Delphi.

Delphi 5 to Delphi XE4

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE2

Web resources about - delphi.general - embarcadero.delphi.ide

Generał - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Generał (pronounced [ɡɛˈnɛraw] ), is the generic Polish language term for the rank of General . In narrow sense it is used to denote the rank ...

Général - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Général is the French word for general . There are two main categories of generals : the general officers ( officiers généraux ), which are the ...

Auditor-general highlights big challenges in ACT budget
Auditor-general Maxine Cooper said Canberrans could be assured the government would continue vital funding for health and education services. ...

General Question
I have a Carrier furnace. It takes 20x25x5 air filters. Does it really matter what brand filter I buy?

Liveblogging the American Revolution: December 20, 1777: Washington's Generals
**Benjamin H. Newcomb:** [Washington’s Generals and the Decision to Quarter at Valley Forge](http://gwpapers.virginia.edu/history/articles/w ...

Democratic debate: Hillary looks toward general election - Business Insider Deutschland
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton went into the third Democratic debate on Saturday with a clear message.

Washington Attorney General Sues Tech Support Company For Scamming Customers
... based in India but with a presence in the U.S., has become the target of an investigation and lawsuit by the Washington state attorney general. ...

Brief Q&A on Artificial General Intelligence
There has been a fair bit of coverage of the potential dangers that an Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) might pose for humanity. Here some ...

Megyn Kelly’s Fawning Interview With Fiorina Overlooks Her Falsehoods About Generals Quitting Under Obama ...
... totally “forgot” to ask Fiorina about the falsehoods told during the debate the night before, where Fiorina wrongly claimed that several generals ...

Shadowy Iranian General Plots With Putin In Moscow
Shadowy Iranian General Plots With Putin In Moscow