Delphi IDEs

Is it possible to write applications for Android and touch sensitive screens
with Delphi XE4 or later versions of Delphi?

Is it possible to write applications for Windows 8 and touch sensitive
screens with Delphi XE4 and later versions of Delphi?

Pier
0
Pier

Pier wrote:

> Is it possible to write applications for Android and touch sensitive
> screens with Delphi XE4 or later versions of Delphi?

iOS support was added in XE4.  Android support was added in Delphi XE5.

> Is it possible to write applications for Windows 8 and touch sensitive
> screens with Delphi XE4 and later versions of Delphi?

Yes.  Support for Touch and Gestures was added in Delphi 2010.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0

VS ide / delphi ide key map

Delphi 2006 vs Delphi 2009 IDE stability

Hi, I wonder which is more programmer friendly. Especially for syntax highlighting and fast code writting, viewing.. Thanks.. Mehmet Fide wrote: > Hi, > > I wonder which is more programmer friendly. Especially for syntax > highlighting and fast code writting, viewing.. > > > Thanks.. See "RAD Studio 2010 vs. Visual Studio 2010" in non-technical group. -- Warm Regards, Lee ...

Delphi needs this: Designtime 'tasks' panes in MS Visual Web Developer 2008 [picture]
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_8bd4.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" --JivePart=_8bd4.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="WeNeedThis.jpg" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="WeNeedThis.jpg" iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAARcAAAEaCAYAAAA7TRMKAAAABHNCSVQICAgIfAhkiAAAAAlwSFlz AAAL1wAAC9cBJXXS8AAAABl0RVh0U29mdHdhcmUAd3d3Lmlua3NjYXBlLm9yZ5vuPBoAACAASURB VHic...

Delphi IDE crashes
Hello, I've got a problem with Delphi 2010. The ide sometimes crashes and crashes and crashes. I've opened a QN but they can't figure it out and redirected us to the http://support.embarcadero.com Page. But we dont have a support agreement with Embarcadero so I ask here. Here is the link to the QN: http://qc.embarcadero.com/wc/qcmain.aspx?d=89563 In short words: The IDE crashes during an oepration like CTRL + Mouseclick at a variable or something like that. If the ide is crashed you can simply open delphi again and again and agian. And it will crashes evertime you use ...

Delphi IDE version
We have a help, about form with various info. I already have the Application version on here. I would like to incluude the Delphi IDE version here also XE2 is our latest version. Rather than hard coding in the code, is there a runtme option that returns the Delphi IDE version that app was created with? "Larry Wall" wrote in message news:626381@forums.embarcadero.com... > We have a help, about form with various info. > I already have the Application version on here. > I would like to incluude the Delphi IDE version here also XE2 is our > latest version. > Rat...

How is made the Delphi IDE ?
Hello Some years ago it was clear (for me) that Delphi was written in...Delphi + VCL. Is it always true ? Are there some informations about it ? I curious about editor because it is quite clean and efficient, and is 'customised' with some third party software like CnPack, do they have acces to sources or new functions are done via a plug in ? Am 26.07.2013 10:11, schrieb phil prost: > Hello > Some years ago it was clear (for me) that Delphi was written in...Delphi + VCL. Is it always true ? Are there some informations about it ? > I curious about editor because it is q...

what is the best Delphi IDE
Hello, I am making a pool here tell us what is the best Delphi IDE you work with ? isaac sam wrote: > Hello, > I am making a pool here Cool! I'll take care of the drinks. FWIW, reservations made by getting up very early and putting a towel on a deckchair will not be honoured (I'm sure some of our European guests here will recognize the system). -- Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) http://www.teamb.com "What a cruel thing is war: to separate and destroy families and friends, and mar the purest joys and happiness God has granted us in this world; to fil...

Delphi 7 IDE
Sorry, I tried to post this to the IDE group, but got "posting not allowed" error. When starting Delphi 7 (all patches applied), with the load last project option, only the object inspector, object treeview, code window and form show up. The IDE / component bar are not opened. Anyone have this happen before? Is there a fix for it? Nothing found with google or newsgroup search, sorry. Charles Collins wrote: > When starting Delphi 7 (all patches applied), with the load last > project option, only the object inspector, object treeview, code > window and ...

Delphi 7 IDE
Anyone know where I might go to get some information on a nasty "Debug process already running" message in Delphi 7 IDE? I can't compile any of my D7 projects. I uninstalled and reinstalled D7 but the same message pops up. XE3 is not affected by whatever is happening. All my XE3 programs compile and run fine. Are there any D7 forums left out there? My google search on the problem has yielded nothing useful. On which OS? Delphi 7 works very well under Vista/Seven/Eight if you install it not in C:\Program files (the default) but in a dedicated folder (I use C:\Progs) - d...

Delphi IDE Code Formatter
Hi All. This thing continues to drive me crazy ;) : it is since the IDE of XE2 that I can't really use the integrated code formatter tool. Why it continues to break lines of code like these from for I := 0 to 4 do MyObj.mymethod(i); to for I := 0 to 4 do MyObj.mymethod(i); ? I know.., but for me it's a matter of taste, and not only: which is the option I have to turn off to avoid this breaking rule to be applied to my code? Thanks. Marco ...

netfiledir in IDE Delphi 2007
Hi All I am running D2007 on vista with paradox tables via the BDE. (I know - can't live with it and can't shoot it). In BDEADMIN I have changed the Netfiledir to C:\TEMP and my app changes the netfiledir in code so it works fine BUT When I try to open a query in the ide in design-time I get the permission denied error writing C:\PDOXUSRS.NET Why does Delphi ignore the BDEADMIN setting or where can I change the default for the IDE? Thanks Tony "Tony Christiansen" <tony@adegroup.com.au> wrote in message news:202121@forums.codegear.com... > Hi ...

Web resources about - Delphi IDEs - embarcadero.delphi.ide