Delphi 6 IDE, Open Project does not sort the file name

Hi,

I am using Delphi 6 IDE on Windows XP, when I open the project it does not sort the file names by alphabatic,
I Click on "View Menu-- Detail -- click on Name" .

When I go back to open project, it goes back to its normal sorting...

Where do I need to make change, so everytime I open open project it will open in alphabatic order.

Any help will be highly apprecaited!

Thanks.

Sam
0
samir

> {quote:title=samir patel wrote:}{quote}
> Hi,
>
> I am using Delphi 6 IDE on Windows XP, when I open the project it does not sort the file names by alphabatic,
> I Click on "View Menu-- Detail -- click on Name" .
>
> When I go back to open project, it goes back to its normal sorting...
>
> Where do I need to make change, so everytime I open open project it will open in alphabatic order.
>
> Any help will be highly apprecaited!
>
> Thanks.
>
> Sam

All I can think of is Tools/Environment Options/Explorer and see if Alphabetical is checked

George
0
George
2/11/2012 4:50:26 PM
thank you for the reply but that did not help.

> {quote:title=George Winkler wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=samir patel wrote:}{quote}
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am using Delphi 6 IDE on Windows XP, when I open the project it does not sort the file names by alphabatic,
> > I Click on "View Menu-- Detail -- click on Name" .
> >
> > When I go back to open project, it goes back to its normal sorting...
> >
> > Where do I need to make change, so everytime I open open project it will open in alphabatic order.
> >
> > Any help will be highly apprecaited!
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Sam
>
> All I can think of is Tools/Environment Options/Explorer and see if Alphabetical is checked
>
> George
0
samir