Delphi 2010 IDE throws error on "find" and "find in files"

I will greatly appreciate any advice how to cure the suddenly appeared misbehaviour:
I just loaded the main project file and then tried to find code snippets fore re-use with "find" and "find in files"
the Eurekalog  extract is:

  2.2 Address           : 20EB30B6
  2.3 Module Name   : vclide140.bpl - (Integrated Development Environment Specific Components)
  2.4 Module Version: 14.0.3593.25826
  2.5 Type               : EOutOfResources
  2.6 Message       : Unable to insert a line.
  2.7 ID                 : 61FB
  2.8 Count           : 1
  2.9 Status          : New
  CPU = Intel E7400, free disk space ca. 130 GB, RAM = 8GB, Win 7 Pro, 32 bit

 I tried to re-install vclide140.bpl - did not allow re-installation over existing component
Malware check with Malwarebytes did not find any threat.
0
Wolfgang

Use regedit check for empty string values for the Item keys under HKEY_CURRENT_USER->Software->CodeGear->BDS->7.0->History List.
I had 2 items with empty strings (Item2 and Item10).  I edited those items to "Test".  Find now works correctly.

> {quote:title=Wolfgang Kluge wrote:}{quote}
> I will greatly appreciate any advice how to cure the suddenly appeared misbehaviour:
> I just loaded the main project file and then tried to find code snippets fore re-use with "find" and "find in files"
> the Eurekalog  extract is:
>
>   2.2 Address           : 20EB30B6
>   2.3 Module Name   : vclide140.bpl - (Integrated Development Environment Specific Components)
>   2.4 Module Version: 14.0.3593.25826
>   2.5 Type               : EOutOfResources
>   2.6 Message       : Unable to insert a line.
>   2.7 ID                 : 61FB
>   2.8 Count           : 1
>   2.9 Status          : New
>   CPU = Intel E7400, free disk space ca. 130 GB, RAM = 8GB, Win 7 Pro, 32 bit
>
>  I tried to re-install vclide140.bpl - did not allow re-installation over existing component
> Malware check with Malwarebytes did not find any threat.
0
Randy

Visual Studio 2005. "Quick Find", "Quick Replace", "Find in Files", "Replace in Files" functionality no longer works
Hello, I just run into problem that find functionality is no longer working in Visual Studio 2005. "Quick Find", "Quick Replace", "Find in Files", "Replace in Files" functionality no longer responds. These are necessary functions when build any website. Any solutions on how to fix this problem?Improving lifestyles for luxury pets: TheFabulousPet In Menu bar click Window -> Reset Window Layout. It solves the problem.Improving lifestyles for luxury pets: TheFabulousPet...

Integration of "Find" or "Find as you type"?
I have a XUL application with multiple browser elements (only one at a time is visible). How can I integrate "Find as you type" or the normal "Find" functionality inside my application (using Firefox 1.5). Andreas On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 12:19:53 +0100, Andreas Jung wrote: > I have a XUL application with multiple browser elements (only one at a > time is visible). How can I integrate "Find as you type" or the normal > "Find" functionality inside my application (using Firefox 1.5). Normally, I'd open up the jar file to see how ...

"Find Again" and "Find" dialogues behave differently
Name: Dan Email: firefoxuser_at_reddan.warpmail.net Product: Deer Park Summary: "Find Again" and "Find" dialogues behave differently Comments: In Deer Park Alpha 2 on OSX, I can close the "Find" dialog by pressing "esc". However, I can't close the "Find Again" dialog with the "esc" key unless I first click in the dialog. I assume this has got to do with keyboard focus. I should be able to hit "esc" to close the "find again" dialog without first clicking in the dialog. Browser Details: Mo...

"Next" and "Previous" buttons on "Find" are backwards
Name: Carl J. Stoneham Email: CarlJStonehamatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: "Next" and "Previous" buttons on "Find" are backwards Comments: If "next" is similar to "forward" it should be on the right. Currently, the find buttons are "Next | Previous." This is VERY counter-intuitive. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051202 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

"Quick find" should have "Next" and "Previous" options
Name: Jani Petajasuo Email: janidotpetajasuoatgmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: "Quick find" should have "Next" and "Previous" options Comments: The "quick find" (Start finding as you type) feature in Firefox is great! But in 2.0 Firefox there's not anymore possibility to use "Next" and "Previous", but you need to use ctrl+F to launch the actual "find" application. This is not very convenient and I don't understand why it was removed. I'm sure there's a good reason, but I think you should g...

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

quotes, quotes, quotes...

old "find-in-page" vs new "find-bar"
is it possible to activate the old "Find in this page" option (ctrl+f) instead of the new "Find Toolbar" feature ? I found the older "find" better because starting new pages I had only pressed F3 having the search string in memory. now I always have to type the string again in this find-bar or I'm doing something wrong ? thanks hh. root <root@localhost.localdomain> wrote: >is it possible to activate the old "Find in this page" option (ctrl+f) >instead of the new "Find Toolbar" feature ? >I found the older &quo...

"File" to "File$date"
Okay... Thanks for all your answers! From all, I combinded the perfext solution: rename("test.txt", "test" . &heute() . ".txt"); sub heute { return (localtime(time))[3] . (localtime(time))[4] . = ((localtime(time))[5] 1900); } Thanks ;) Andreas -----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht----- Von: Sudarshan Raghavan [mailto:sraghav@india.hp.com]=20 Gesendet: Samstag, 14. September 2002 15:21 An: Perl beginners Betreff: Re: AW: Rename "File" to "File$date" On Sat, 14 Sep 2002, Sudarshan Raghavan wrote: >=20 > #!/...

All the possible "environment" or "IDE" variables "$(....)" one can use
Good day Is there a list of all the possbile environment or IDE variable names that one can use in Delphi? I am talking about all the identifiers which are put inside $(...) to point to some value. Anything from $(Platform) to $(BDSCOMMONDIR) and in between. I have been searching in help and on the web and have not found any list. I suspect I might be searching for the wrong name. I reckon "Environment Variables" only cover those provided by the OS and also paths that Delphi uses but then there are ones provided by Delphi based on other criteria like "Platform" and &...

How to add new Help file to Delphi 2010 IDE under Menu item "Help"
I have a new component "RichView" and it has a help file. How do I add this help file to the Delphi Help Menu ? Thanks in Advance Richard Answered here.... https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=35053&tstart=0 ...

replace the "." with a ","

"Me" is better than "You"

Web resources about - Delphi 2010 IDE throws error on "find" and "find in files" - embarcadero.delphi.ide