Delphi 2010 IDE can not open file or project (no reponse)

Hi there
I have a strange problem with my Delphi 2010.
I can not Open File or Open Projects.
when pressing this buttons there is no response from delphi.
(but i can open new project r file and i also can open the project from favorite list)
Thanks
Roni
0
Roni

Delphi 6 IDE, Open Project does not sort the file name
Hi, I am using Delphi 6 IDE on Windows XP, when I open the project it does not sort the file names by alphabatic, I Click on "View Menu-- Detail -- click on Name" . When I go back to open project, it goes back to its normal sorting... Where do I need to make change, so everytime I open open project it will open in alphabatic order. Any help will be highly apprecaited! Thanks. Sam > {quote:title=samir patel wrote:}{quote} > Hi, > > I am using Delphi 6 IDE on Windows XP, when I open the project it does not sort the file names by alphabatic, > I ...

Opening up a PAS file opens up another instance of Delphi XE IDE... [Edit]
Here's the problem: When I double click on a .Pas file. a new Delphi XE IDE opens up. Is there a way to open up the file inside of the Delphi XE IDE that is currently open? Edited by: Joseph Trapani on Jan 31, 2012 4:04 PM > Here's the problem: > When I double click on a .Pas file. a new Delphi XE IDE opens up. > Is there a way to open up the file inside of the Delphi XE IDE that is > currently open? > > Edited by: Joseph Trapani on Jan 31, 2012 4:04 PM Drag and drop the file onto the IDE? BTW: I have my .PAS files set to open in a text editor ...

Delphi 2010 and Delphi XE5 shuts down when opening projects
Over the last week I have found it increasingly difficult to open projects. Even really simple projects, some more complex. For example if start Delphi 2010 Enterprise Edition. I see the list of recently opened projects. I then click on a simple existing project, I get a hour glass for about a second and then Delphi IDE has gone. In the windows task manager, there are now no applications running. I have not changed the installation, being using Delphi 2010 enterprise on the same computer for a few years. I'm not a full time developer, but do internal development of our compa...

Delphi 2010 and Delphi XE5 shuts down when opening projects
Over the last week I have found it increasingly difficult to open projects. Even really simple projects, some more complex. For example if start Delphi 2010 Enterprise Edition. I see the list of recently opened projects. I then click on a simple existing project, I get a hour glass for about a second and then Delphi IDE has gone. In the windows task manager, there are now no applications running. I have not changed the installation, being using Delphi 2010 enterprise on the same computer for a few years. I'm not a full time developer, but do internal development of our compa...

Hi, I wonder which is more programmer friendly. Especially for syntax highlighting and fast code writting, viewing.. Thanks.. Mehmet Fide wrote: > Hi, > > I wonder which is more programmer friendly. Especially for syntax > highlighting and fast code writting, viewing.. > > > Thanks.. See "RAD Studio 2010 vs. Visual Studio 2010" in non-technical group. -- Warm Regards, Lee ...

Delphi 2009 IDE corrupts project file?
I did a build and maybe an install on a Delphi project that is not a design time project. The units in the project have disappear twice now after building the project. I let Delphi convert the project instead of creating a new project and adding the units. Has anyone else had project corruption problems with Delphi 2009? Larry Griffiths ...

Delphi 2010 can't upgrade Delphi 2007 projects
If I open any of my Delphi 2007 projects in Delphi 2010 it prompts me that it will upgrade it. Unfortunately, that leaves Delphi 2010 to give errors about not knowing where to find system and other core units. On the other hand, if I delete all the BDS project files and only leave the .dpr, Delphi 2010 can successfully open and compile my project. However, besides that quirk, I have another problem. I need to have both a working Delphi 2007 project and Delphi 2010, so I can compile using both without being prompted each and every time about upgrading project :) So... Any ideas to what m...

Delphi 2010 Now takes 3 minutes to Open IDE
Hi, I have been using Delphi 2010 in Win 7 64 bit Ultimate for 6 moths or more. All the sudden it now takes 3 minutes before the IDE is opened. All the runtime packages load then it sits spinning. I se 50% utilization on my dual core macbine. I unistalled all updates since June 1 (it was running sometime in June) no help. I uninstalled Delphi 2010 and deleted old directories. Re-installed using Run As Administrator. No help. I think something must have come in as an update to something and changed my Win7 system. Before I do a scorched earth format down to bare metal does anyon...

Delphi 6 - project opens
I have a large project that opens with no IDE visible. Until today, everything was fine. Have removed the Delphi32.dsk file. No change. Have reinstalled Delphi - no change. It appears the IDE settings for the project are held somewhere. But I can't find them. All that displays is the application's file list. No forms, no code, no object inspector. The Alt keys still work. But that's it. I started up another project with the same name (overwrote the previous version). Same problem. So the data about that project is definitely somewhere. I've had a good look on ...

Delphi 2010
Hello, suddenly, I can't open any projects/units etc. in Delphi 2010 anymore. While I can open favourite projects, opening something from the file system, e.g. an existing project or adding an existing unit to an open project etc. ends up in showing an hour-glass cursor. Anybody seen this before? I'm using Windows 7 Prof., Delphi 2010 Prof. all updates applied. Thanks, Thomas > suddenly, I can't open any projects/units etc. in Delphi 2010 anymore. > > While I can open favourite projects, opening something from the file > system, e.g. an existi...

How to add new Help file to Delphi 2010 IDE under Menu item "Help"
I have a new component "RichView" and it has a help file. How do I add this help file to the Delphi Help Menu ? Thanks in Advance Richard Answered here.... https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=35053&tstart=0 ...

Delphi 2010 IDE throws error on "find" and "find in files"
I will greatly appreciate any advice how to cure the suddenly appeared misbehaviour: I just loaded the main project file and then tried to find code snippets fore re-use with "find" and "find in files" the Eurekalog extract is: 2.2 Address : 20EB30B6 2.3 Module Name : vclide140.bpl - (Integrated Development Environment Specific Components) 2.4 Module Version: 14.0.3593.25826 2.5 Type : EOutOfResources 2.6 Message : Unable to insert a line. 2.7 ID : 61FB 2.8 Count : 1 2.9 Status ...

The project file must be opened in the Visual Studio IDE and converted to the latest version before it can be built by MSBuild
I have converted a VS.NET 2003 to VS.NET 2005 using the Web Application Project and when i build I get the following errors on the 4 Library projects in the solution"The project file must be opened in the Visual Studio IDE and converted to the latest version before it can be built by MSBuild"I had noCould some some tell me what I need to do?Many thanksRichardHere is the conversion log<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><?xml-stylesheet type='text/xsl' href='_UpgradeReport_Files/UpgradeReport.xslt'?><UpgradeLog><Properties><Property Name="Solution" Value="Customer...

How to add new Help file to Delphi 2010 IDE under Menu item "Help" #2
I have a new component "RichView" and it has a help file. How do I add this help file to the Delphi Help Menu ? Thanks in Advance Richard It seems there is no easy solution according to this thread... https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=33232&tstart=0 I shall do some more searching first, before closing this thread. My MOTTO is never say never ! Hello Richard, Richard Caruana wrote: > It seems there is no easy solution according to this thread... > https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=33232&tstart=0 The compone...

Web resources about - Delphi 2010 IDE can not open file or project (no reponse) - embarcadero.delphi.ide

Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the urban low-income housing buildings called projects, see public housing . For other uses, see Project (disambiguation) . The word project ...

The Project Shrink - Welcome To Shrinkonia.
... about the importance of the environment we work in and the stories we tell, we should have a Set Designer and a Storyteller on our projects. ...

Better Projects
I think this book by Tobias is beautifully written. There is real craftmanship in the prose here. The book is made up of independent self contained ...

Letters to Nauru: child penpals bond in Befriend A Child In Detention project
Letters written by Preston schoolchildren to children in detention on Nauru have mysteriously disappeared.

"Middle-class and higher-income parents see their children as projects in need of careful cultivation..." ...
"They try to develop their skills through close supervision and organized activities, and teach children to question authority figures and navigate ...

Kelly Rowland is working on her first music project in years — here's what to expect
Kelly Rowland exclusively told INSIDER that she's working on her first music video in two and half years. "I haven’t said that to anybody, but ...

14 of the most intelligent AI scientists working on Google's DeepMind project
Google DeepMind, a group of approximately 140 people aiming to "solve intelligence" in London, is arguably one of the most interesting technology ...

Divers work to clean up failed Florida reef project from the '70s
Up to two million tires, bundled by metal clips, were dumped to create an artificial reef; but now they're damaging it

$3 Million Awarded To Solid-State Sodium Battery Project By ARPA-E
Originally published on EV Obsession. A new solid-state sodium battery development project being worked on by researchers at Iowa State University ...

Fortune Feimster Upped To Regular On ‘The Mindy Project’
Fortune Feimster , who joined the fourth season of comedy series The Mindy Project as a recurring, has been promoted to series regular. Feimster ...