DCC Error F1026 File not found when compiling a package - How to debug this

I've a number of run-time packages for my app.   One package (TGI.dpk) is used by other packages.  I've got (I think) the "requires" clauses.  It all worked great - until I added a new file (not for the first time, either) to the TGI package.  It builds fine.  But when I try to build a package that depends on it, I get this message:

  [DCC Error] TGI.dpk(33): F1026 File not found: 'TGISource.dcu'

TGISource.pas is contained in TGI.dpk!  I don't understand who is complaining about what, and I've just wasted a couple of hours trying to track it down.  I've deleted the new file (in TGI.dpk) and the problem persists.  Oh, I'm using Delphi 2007.

What is going on?

What can I do to track down the problem?

Very frustrating!

Thanks in Advance,
-Bob
2
Robert

D2009 Can't compile dclusr [DCC Error] E1026 File not found: '*.dres'
Using Delphi 2009 I have a small suite of custom components which have been added to dclusr120.bpl This has compiled OK in the past, as the components all appear on the tool palette, and I can use them OK. But now, having done some changes to the components, when I try and build dclusr, I get an error message [DCC Error] E1026 File not found: '*.dres' The 'source code' all resides in the default folder, C:\program Files (x86)\codegear\rad studio\6.0\lib If I delete dclusr.dres before doing the build, it is created (with the correct date/time) so that it certa...

Error in debug compilation of WebApp project "Unable to write to output file '[Path]\obj\Debug\WebSite.pdb': System Error &H80004005&"
 I can't start debugging my web application project, because i am getting the following error in debug configuration of project:Error    13    Unable to write to output file '[Path]\obj\Debug\WebSite.pdb': System Error &H80004005& But in release configuration project compiles successfully.   Close your solution, and delete the obj\Debug folder. Then reload and rebuild.  [C# MVP] Unblog|WebSite|IttyUrl Thank you for reply. I have tried this already - compilation error still appears :( Have anybody ideas to solve this proble...

[DCC Fatal Error] Unit2.pas(7): F1026 File not found: 'Data.DBXMySQL.dcu' [Edit]
Very simple android project....drop the tsqlconnection from dbexpress palette and compiled...I get this error: [DCC Fatal Error] Unit2.pas(7): F1026 File not found: 'Data.DBXMySQL.dcu' Any idea? PS: Rad Studio XE 5 Edited by: Michele Costantino on Oct 1, 2013 12:01 PM Edited by: Michele Costantino on Oct 1, 2013 12:03 PM Michele Costantino wrote: > Very simple android project....drop the tsqlconnection from dbexpress palette and compiled...I get this error: > > [DCC Fatal Error] Unit2.pas(7): F1026 File not found: 'Data.DBXMySQL.dcu' > > A...

F1026 File not found when building packages
This is also posted in Writing Components. I am building some design time packages of my components. These are components that were built successfully in RAD 2006 and now I am converting to RAD 2010. I have compiled all of the units successfully and taken care of all the warnings. With two of the packages I have been able to build and install. Another package, uses the two packages that I had successfully installed in the requires clause. I was able to install this package once and now I get the error F1026 file not found and the file is the first of the packages in the requires clause. T...

F1026 File not found when building packages
I am building some design time packages of my components. These are components that were built successfully in RAD 2006 and now I am converting to RAD 2010. I have compiled all of the units successfully and taken care of all the warnings. With two of the packages I have been able to build and install. Another package, uses the two packages that I had successfully installed in the requires clause. I was able to install this package once and now I get the error F1026 file not found and the file is the first of the packages in the requires clause. The paths in the options and Tools|Option...

D2007 Compiler Error: .DFM file not found
In a D2007 project that has worked fine, I am getting a strange compile time error: [Path]\[ProjectName].dpr (73,1): Error error 1026: E1026 File not found: '[UnitName].DFM' FWIW, Line 73, 1 in the DPR is where the 'begin' is in the DPR unit. But the [UnitName].dfm file does exit in the the same directory that the ..PAS and .DPR file are in. I checked the .pas file's reference to the .DFM file and it as expected: {$R *.DFM} This worked fine before. I did reboot the system. Did not fix the problem. What might be causing this? On Mon, 28 Se...

PB6.5 Compilation error
I am unable to compile an application due to the following error (only under Win95, under WinNT PB just crashes): >> Link Errors: >> Codegen compilation error, see file 'C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\PFCAPSRV.log' In the log file: 'C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\cgfagny4.c' CGEN: Linking... cannot open cgfagmw0.obj : No such file or directory cannot open cgfagmvz.obj : No such file or directory cannot open cgfagmw6.obj : No such file or directory ---etc, etc...--- It seems like all of the other PFC pbls compiled correctly, yet this onedoes not (and there have been no changes t...

[DCC Error] E2597 ld: file not found: libsqlite.a
My test app, that worked properly with Delphi XE7, now displays the following error message when I attempt to 'Build' it under 'iOS Device - 64 bit:' "[DCC Error] E2597 ld: file not found: libsqlite.a." I searched my HDD. 'libsqlite.a' is present in 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\16.0\lib\iosDevice32\debug' and 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\16.0\lib\iosDevice32\release.' Any ideas on how to solve this problem? Thanks The missing files only come with the C++Builder install (it's a bug). If you have RAD Studio...

[DCC Error} E2597 Id: file not found: bindcompfmx.a
Hi all, Have an app I have created which runs fine using the simulator. When I try to get it to run on an IOS device, when trying to deploy I get this error: [DCC Error] E2597Id: file not found: bindcompfmx.a [DCC Fatal Error] F2588 Linker error code: 1($00000001) Failed Please help. Thanks. ...

No errors before compile, errors after compile
I haven't seen anyone mention this problem so I'm hoping that it's something simple. When I compile my 6.5 ent app to exe & pbds I get errors that do not exist before the compile, and if I take a pbl (often not even the pbl with the offending code) and move it into the exe sometimes the errors go away. I have optimized and done a full rebuild. This obviously makes no sense I hope someone else has experienced this. The errors are usually null objects. My system is win95 with 128mb ram. Thanks in advance. Shawn Davis Shawn, One of the best things to do i...

Delphi 2010 update4, F1026 file not found adomxmldom.dcu
Hi, I'm trying to compile an example file which has adomxmldom in uses clause, thes results in [DCC Fatal Error] Unit1.pas(27): F1026 File not found: 'adomxmldom.dcu' The adomxmldom.pas file can be found in the editor by 'Open file by cursor' :so it exists I would expect by starting "Build Project1" the 'adomxmldom.dcu' would be created, but it does not. I searched for a possibilty to influence the output for the compiling proces (DCU output, but could not find it) (the problem was mentioned in the blog of Nick Hodges (http://blogs.embarcadero....

Compile error: No 'cairo-dock' package found
Hi, I have spent many hours trying to find the problem. The guys on 'Glx-Dock / Cairo-Dock - Home' (http://www.glx-dock.org) for cairo-dock are unsure what the problem is and I have posted a reply to a similar problem on linuxquestion (but that guy didn't have the file that I do have and it was on a Slackware forum oops ;)). I am trying to compile cairo-dock, the best dock for linux to my opinion and some magazine's opinion. I use it as a rpm from packman, but since I am helping the guys develop it for kde, I need to compile the bzr versions to test different thi...

Delpi XE2 compile error [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error:
Hi, I am getting the following error when compiling a project ( 32 bit vcl ) It doesn't happen that often and it I can't remember a case when it was repeatable. I have recorded the following messages when a compile fails... [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV0A639D73-R0000000C-0 [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV09909D73-R0000000C-0 I usually just recompile and it works without errors. So I can't reproduce it. But this along with some other strange run time errors that are also not repeatable have me concerned. Unfortunately I haven't documented...

Web resources about - DCC Error F1026 File not found when compiling a package - How to debug this - embarcadero.delphi.ide

Cool tools for compiling to JavaScript
Every programmer has a favorite language or two. JavaScript lovers are the luckiest these days because their language is taking over the Internet ...

Feds put protest activity under microscope in compiling national 'risk forecast'
Use of social media, the spread of "citizen journalism," and the involvement of young people are among the key trends highlighted by a federal ...

10 Tips For Compiling A Deal Sheet
Compiling a deal sheet is a great way of taking stock of your experience and of seeing where your experience may be lacking.

Compiling 64-Bit Code
Describes the 64-bit features available in OS X.

Is there a benefit to compiling your code as you go?
Stack Exchange This Q&A is part of a weekly series of posts highlighting common questions encountered by technophiles and answered by users ...

6 cool tools for compiling to JavaScript
Every programmer has a favorite language or two. JavaScript lovers are the luckiest these days because their language is taking over the Internet ...

Compiling The Absurd Box Score For Space Jam ; Or, Shawn Bradley Sucked Against Cartoons, Too
This is Regressing, a numbers-minded column by our clever friends at the Harvard College Sports Analysis Collective. Over the next few days, ...

We're Compiling Every Police-Involved Shooting In America. Help Us.
The United States has no database of police shootings. There is no standardized process by which officers log when they've discharged their weapons ...

Flat UI Pro Tutorial: Setting and Compiling Using LESS
In this video tutorial, you use components from Flat UI Pro to create a complete simple mail app using LESS. He takes you through the steps to ...

Industrious 4chan user is compiling a list of every videogame ever made
... me to enter a few hundreds of games into my Backloggery account , and I haven't even finished it yet. Ambitious 4chan user Data_baser is compiling ...