I wonder which is more programmer friendly. Especially for syntax
highlighting and fast code writting, viewing..

Thanks..
0
Mehmet

Mehmet Fide wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wonder which is more programmer friendly. Especially for syntax
> highlighting and fast code writting, viewing..
>

> Thanks..

See "RAD Studio 2010 vs. Visual Studio 2010" in non-technical group.

--
Warm Regards,

Lee
0
Lee

Delphi needs this: Designtime 'tasks' panes in MS Visual Web Developer 2008 [picture]
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_8bd4.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" --JivePart=_8bd4.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="WeNeedThis.jpg" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="WeNeedThis.jpg" iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAARcAAAEaCAYAAAA7TRMKAAAABHNCSVQICAgIfAhkiAAAAAlwSFlz AAAL1wAAC9cBJXXS8AAAABl0RVh0U29mdHdhcmUAd3d3Lmlua3NjYXBlLm9yZ5vuPBoAACAASURB VHic...

VS ide / delphi ide key map

Delphi IDEs
Is it possible to write applications for Android and touch sensitive screens with Delphi XE4 or later versions of Delphi? Is it possible to write applications for Windows 8 and touch sensitive screens with Delphi XE4 and later versions of Delphi? Pier Pier wrote: > Is it possible to write applications for Android and touch sensitive > screens with Delphi XE4 or later versions of Delphi? iOS support was added in XE4. Android support was added in Delphi XE5. > Is it possible to write applications for Windows 8 and touch sensitive > screens with Delphi XE4 an...

Delphi 2010 IDE icons
Under my components, most of the icons have corrupted to the generic building block icon (3 shapes) instead of the component's usual icon. Any fix for this? Thanks. Charles Collins wrote: > Under my components, most of the icons have corrupted to the generic > building block icon (3 shapes) instead of the component's usual icon. > > Any fix for this? I'm not sure if I understand the issue, anyway most icon props. don't show up for me if I start the IDE with switch -nocache. -- Arno Garrels Hello Arno, > Charles Collins wrote: > ...

Visual Studio 2008 IDE
 Hi,I am working with one project within one solution. The folder structure and some file location doesn't please me. My intentions are to move these files from one folder to another. Since,this breaks all the reference in the dependent code and makes it time consuming to manually update links, source path etc... Is there a way that VS2008 updates directly these information when moving the content from one folder to another.Thanx, VS does not provide automatic link updates.Thanks------------------------------------------------------------This posting is provided "AS IS...

Delphi 2006 vs Delphi 2009 IDE stability

Delphi 2010 Minimize IDE on Run
I've been a Delphi person for many years, but have just leapt from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2010. Still in the "it's hopefully here somewhere" phase, so forgive the newbie question. How do I set so that the IDE minimizes when I run the project? > {quote:title=Lodge Consultancy Proprietor wrote:}{quote} > I've been a Delphi person for many years, but have just leapt from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2010. Still in the "it's hopefully here somewhere" phase, so forgive the newbie question. How do I set so that the IDE minimizes when I run the project? Tools &...

Visual Studio 2010 IDE [Edit]
http://blogs.msdn.com/blogfiles/jasonz/WindowsLiveWriter/AnewlookforVisualStudio2010_CF66/DvX_ShellBase_2.png http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/images/features/2009/02-24VisualStudio.jpg Just look at this beautiful IDE. I have fallen in love. I wish Delphi has an IDE like this :) Nice looking coat of paint for sure (and another example of Microsoft basically ignoring their own UI guidelines). Don't really see a whole lot in the way of new features however. Hasan Kosten wrote: > > http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/images/features/2009/02-24VisualStudio.jpg > &g...

connecting to a db in delphi 2010 ide
i am new to delphi and am using the 2010 delphi...by using the ide, how do i connect to a firebird db..i have opened the data explorer and expanded the FBCONNECTION.. how do i go about from here please? my goal for now is to connect to a fb db and bind a textbox thanks helloise helloise smit wrote: > i am new to delphi and am using the 2010 delphi...by > using the ide, how do i connect to a firebird db..i have > opened the data explorer and expanded the FBCONNECTION.. Right click the FBCONNECTION node and choose Modify Connection from the context menu. Enter the path...

Delphi 2010 Prof.
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_4a613.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" --JivePart=_4a613.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="delphi_toolbar_problem.jpg" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="delphi_toolbar_problem.jpg" /9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQEAYABgAAD/7QAcUGhvdG9zaG9wIDMuMAA4QklNBAQAAAAAAAD/2wBDAAIB AQEBAQIBAQECAgICAgQDAgICAgUEBAMEBgUGBgYFBgYGBwkIBgcJBwYG...

Help Delphi 2010 IDE
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_3d58a.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" See delphi.documentation thread with same subject. -- Cesar Romero http://www.cesarromero.com.br --JivePart=_3d58a.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: image/png; name="Delphi2010HelpError.png" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Delphi2010HelpError.png" iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAcEAAAEuCAIAA...

Annoying window on IDE on debug desktop(Delphi 2010)
Hi, When I change my IDE desktop(with a loaded project) from default to Debug, a window is displayed at the top left of the IDE for about 1/4 of a second and then hides, I have tried to track down this window(Messages, Tool Palette, etc...) with no success , because is annoying the effect of just show and hide this window every time I debug an app. Anybody else have seen these behavior? Thanks in advance, Omar Zelaya > {quote:title=Omar Edgardo Zelaya Medrano wrote:}{quote} > When I change my IDE desktop(with a loaded project) from default to Debug, a > windo...

Web resources about - Comparison between Visual Studio 2008 IDE and Delphi 2010 IDE? - embarcadero.delphi.ide

Comparison - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Former anorexic's comparison photos go viral as she promotes body positivity
Megan Jayne, 22, wants women to see skinny is not always an ideal.

Apple TV (2015) vs NVIDIA Shield Android TV – Comparison
... the 500GB version, hook up an external drive to one of its two USB 3.0 ports, or use the Micro SD card slot on the back. Check out our comparison ...

NYT Columnist Ladles Out Beneficial ‘Soup Nazi’ Comparison
In a recent “Frugal Traveler” item, Seth Kugel framed his time in Dearborn, Mich. with a trip down Seinfeld memory lane. His experiences at the ...

Quick Comparison: Droid Maxx 2 versus Nexus 5X
... with a similar size and display to the Google Nexus 5X that premiered in September. That means it's a great time to take a side by side comparison ...

Phone Comparisons: Apple iPhone 6S vs LG Nexus 5X
Introduction Do we have a good one for you today – the infamous Apple iPhone 6S goes up against the new mid-range LG Nexus 5X. The iPhone 6S ...

Has Karl ever had a PG like Rondo? Coach has one comparison...
... Giants A's Sharks Warriors Kings 49ers Raiders Quakes Insiders More Tickets Shop Watch Has Karl ever had a PG like Rondo? Coach has one comparison ...

Hillary Defends Obama’s ISIS ‘JV’ Comparison
Hillary Defends Obama’s ISIS ‘JV’ Comparison

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD graphical comparison
Check out the above video that compares The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD 's graphics to the original releases for Wii and GameCube from ...

The Tyranny of Negative Comparisons: Learn To Run Your Own Race
Our comparisons leave us feeling like we’re just not measuring up on some parameter. How can you liberate yourself from the comparison trap? ...