Building for all platforms using msbuild.

I am using Delphi XE2 and I have a project that I need to build for Win32 and Win64.  I want to automate this process using msbuild.  Right now I am doing this:

msbuild myproj.dproj /target:build /p:config=debug

This builds for the currently active platform.  What do I have to add to this command line to build for the other platform?  For example, if win64 is the active platform, what do I add to the command line to build for win32?
0
Stephen

Stephen wrote:

> What do I have to add to this command line to build for the other platform?

Add a /p:Platform parameter, eg:

msbuild myproj.dproj /target:build /p:Platform=Win32 /p:config=debug

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0

> Add a /p:Platform parameter, eg:
>
> msbuild myproj.dproj /target:build /p:Platform=Win32 /p:config=debug
>
> --
> Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0
Stephen
1/9/2013 9:24:36 PM
Am 09.01.2013 18:02, schrieb Stephen Boyd:
> I am using Delphi XE2 and I have a project that I need to build for Win32 and Win64.

In case you want to do that right from the IDE, you can use a build
group. I blogged about that recently.

http://www.uweraabe.de/Blog/2013/01/07/do-you-know-build-groups/

--
Uwe Raabe
Embarcadero MVP

> {quote:title=Uwe Raabe wrote:}{quote}
> Am 09.01.2013 18:02, schrieb Stephen Boyd:
> > I am using Delphi XE2 and I have a project that I need to build for Win32 and Win64.
>
> In case you want to do that right from the IDE, you can use a build
> group. I blogged about that recently.
>
> http://www.uweraabe.de/Blog/2013/01/07/do-you-know-build-groups/
>

> --
> Uwe Raabe
> Embarcadero MVP
> Certified Delphi Master Developer
> Uwe's Blog: The Art of Delphi Programming <http://www.uweraabe.de/>
0
Stephen
1/11/2013 6:28:50 PM
Am 11.01.2013 19:28, schrieb Stephen Boyd:
> Looks like a cool feature but it looks like the only way to build a build group is via the button on the build group panel.  Ctrl-F9 just builds the currently active configuration and platform. Or am I missing something?

I am not aware of any other trigger.

--
Uwe Raabe
Embarcadero MVP
Certified Delphi Master Developer
Uwe's Blog: The Art of Delphi Programming <http://www.uweraabe.de/>
0
Uwe
1/11/2013 7:07:01 PM
This worked for me
/p:BuildGroup=GroupName

> {quote:title=Uwe Raabe wrote:}{quote}
> Am 11.01.2013 19:28, schrieb Stephen Boyd:
> > Looks like a cool feature but it looks like the only way to build a build group is via the button on the build group panel.  Ctrl-F9 just builds the currently active configuration and platform. Or am I missing something?
>
> I am not aware of any other trigger.
>

> --
> Uwe Raabe
> Embarcadero MVP