Api to skydrive delphi or delphi.net

Dear Good afternoon ...

 Does anyone have any idea or some documentation on how to implement or delphi.net via delphi api to access skydrive files. Thank you for your help.
0
Lucas

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

converting delphi code to delphi .NET
Hi,I'm looking at converting quite a bit of old delphi code to delphi .NET .  I'm wondering can it be converted to VB.NET for certain ?  Or perhaps there are some unsupported functions etc in delphi and I should keep the code delphi ?  There are about 10,000 lines of code.   Anyone brave enough to take an estimate on how long it would take to convert 10,000 lines ?is going from delphi to delphi.NET smooth ?   Would going to another language cause complications ?Thanks! mike123   Mike123,   Sorry I can not help, however, I have the s...

Converting Delphi for Win32 to Delphi .Net(Prism)
Hi, I am currently migrating a project from Delphi for Win32 to Delphi.net. Part of my code currently goes into a directory and pulls out a random file from this directory and loads the contents of the file for me. This code doesn't seem to work in Delphi.Net. It uses PString and a number of functions in SysUtils that don't seem to be present in Delphi.net's SysUtils file. If anyone can help me please, it would be greatly appreciated! Many thanks, Jonathan Mackey Jonathan Mackey a écrit : > I am currently migrating a project from Delphi for Win32 to &...

Delphi.NET loading Delphi.Win32 Driver
Hi, What I'm trying to do is marshal an array of cardinal (or integer) back into managed memory from a win32 dll. I know how to pass managed memory into a win32 dll {code} var aa : array of Integer; Buffer : IntPtr; begin SetLength(aa,2); aa[0] := 1; aa[1] := 80; if not Supports(ExtractFilePath(Application.ExeName)+'Win32_Library\SDK_Driver.Win32.io', TypeOf(IMyFunctions), MyFunctions) then Exit; //loads the driver into memory. MyFunctions contains the method names found in the SDK_Driver. Buffer := Marshal.AllocHGlobal(2 * {Marshal.SystemDefaultC...

delphi Win32 using delphi .NET dll

delphi.Net Delphi 2005 Project Upgrades?
Our company aquired the software property from another last year. Most of the projects were written in Delphi 2007. We purchased Delphi XE which gave us access to previous versions, including D 2007... all is well. However, 3 projects were written Delphi 2005 for .Net. The VM we received from this company included D2005 but it was licensed from the previous developer. I've contacted Embarcadero about obtaining a copy and or a license+registration for Delphi 2005 and was told this product is no longer available. I'm under the impression Delphi for .Net was abandoned. My qu...

Delphi 2006 vs Delphi 2009 IDE stability

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 7

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

Delphi 5 to Delphi XE4

Delphi 5 To Delphi 2009

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

Delphi for PHP or Delphi PRISM

Web resources about - Api to skydrive delphi or delphi.net - embarcadero.delphi.ide

Microsoft SkyDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Web Apps.
Store photos and docs online. Access them from any PC, Mac or phone. Create and work together on Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents.

SkyDrive - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... Windows 8: 16.4.3364.511 / May 31, 2012 ; 2 months ago ( 2012-05-31 ) 2012 (16.4.6010.0727) / August 14, 2012 ; 5 days ago ( 2012-08-14 ) SkyDrive ...

SkyDrive (@SkyDrive) on Twitter
Sign in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here SkyDrive @ SkyDrive The ...

App Store - SkyDrive
Get SkyDrive on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

skydrive-00 - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore 異塵行者's photos on Flickr. 異塵行者 has uploaded 10523 photos to Flickr.

Introducing the new SkyDrive - YouTube
Introducing the new SkyDrive. Modern design, new features, easier access on Android. It's loaded with possibilities. Read our post http://bit.ly/P8LzFe ...

With iOS app update, Microsoft wants SkyDrive to displace "camera roll" tools
Microsoft has sharpened the photo management capabilities of its SkyDrive app for iOS, a step intended to make the cloud storage product the ...

Single Sign On, SkyDrive APIs and More: Connecting your Windows 8 Metro-style apps to Windows Live #bldwin ...
... the work my team and others at Microsoft have done in making it easy for Metro-style apps to leverage Live services like Windows Live ID, SkyDrive, ...

Microsoft updates Bing for iPad to version 2.0 with iOS 7 design, SkyDrive bookmarks, and more
... for use as a wallpaper or whatever other purpose they decide. Images and bookmarks can now be saved in the app and synced via Mirosoft’s SkyDrive ...

Microsoft Updates SkyDrive Web Site, Adds Android App
Microsoft said Tuesday that it has updated its SkyDrive Web storage site to look more like its Windows 8 app, improved the performance of its ...