After installing "TMS FMX pack" in "XE5 Ent" can not use Firedac.

After installing "TMS FMX pack" in "XE5 Ent" can not use Firedac.
At clic on "Connection Editor .." from FDConnection1 XE5.
XE5 locks (can be stopped only by "end task"):
(1. I compone FDConnection1 on the form.
2. Right-click on compnenta FDConnection1
3. Click the option "Connection Editor .."
At this point RadXE5 ent or DelphiXE5  ent  locks.)
Note
Use :Sonyvaio VFPCF1 (i7, 8GB, Win 8 ENT 64bit); coexist: RAD RAD XE4 Xe3 Ent and Ent. I need these versions because not all components used by me in Xe3, XE4 available for XE5.
0
Grigore

I have "TMS FMX pack" in "XE5 Ent" and have not had that problem when using the Firedac Connection Editor.

You get this with a form with nothing but FDConnection1 on it? You may have reinstall each one and see if it works.
0
Douglas

All the possible "environment" or "IDE" variables "$(....)" one can use
Good day Is there a list of all the possbile environment or IDE variable names that one can use in Delphi? I am talking about all the identifiers which are put inside $(...) to point to some value. Anything from $(Platform) to $(BDSCOMMONDIR) and in between. I have been searching in help and on the web and have not found any list. I suspect I might be searching for the wrong name. I reckon "Environment Variables" only cover those provided by the OS and also paths that Delphi uses but then there are ones provided by Delphi based on other criteria like "Platform" and &...

Using "+" or "||"

"Using" or "With"

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

quotes, quotes, quotes...

A12: "can", "does", and "isa" in roles
One of the beauties of the original Traits paper was that its roles had ways of specifying assertions of what criteria must be met by whatever classes they were to be composed into. Meanwhile, it's been mentioned that roles and classes in P6 might look declarative in nature, but they are in fact procedural. So why not allow a few assertions to be made in roles? These would be assertions which get run by the class when it composes the roles, and returning false would raise an exception to the programmer, quite possibly providing at compile-time some detailed information as to ...

Packages to install to use "mkuser" and "passwd" or "pwdadm" commands
Hello everybody, can anyone suggest me what packages do I have to install to use user admin commands stated in Subject? Hope to hear from you soon, Paolo De Nictolis Paolo, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options: - Do a search of our knowledgebase at http://support.novell.com/search/kb_index.jsp - Check all of the other support tools and options available at http://support.novell.com...

Replacing "\\" with "\"

double quote

"Me" is better than "You"

replace the "." with a ","

"To" and "From" missing

Web resources about - After installing "TMS FMX pack" in "XE5 Ent" can not use Firedac. - embarcadero.delphi.ide

Solar panels are lifted into place.

Iran installing new nuclear equipment

Gillard defends installing Slipper