[Delphi XE2] "Search projects" missing in "Add to Project" dialog box [Edit]

"Search projects" missing in "Add to Project" dialog box when using windows classic theme (windows 7 64bits). Notepad on the contrary still have the "Seacrh ..." box in its open file dialog.

Check the images below(they are not mine but show the issue)
This one does have the "search document" box in the upper right corner.
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/9518/dialog2.png
This one does not have it.
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/4793/dialogl.png

Any help on this matter will be greatly appreciated.
0
Finance

"To" and "From" missing

[XE2] "Delphi.Personality" and platform "Win32" missing or unavailable
I'm using Windows Vista Business 32-bit and C++ Builder XE2. When I create a new VCL project, add some Delphi files (.pas) to the project and try to compile, I receive the following error messages: {code} [DCC Fatal Error] Exception Exception: Compiler for personality "Delphi.Personality" and platform "Win32" missing or unavailable. [DCC Error] Compiler for personality "Delphi.Personality" and platform "Win32" missing or unavailable. {code} Normally, in C++ Builder XE, when I add some Delphi files to my projects, it compiles without any prob...

[XE2] "Delphi.Personality" and platform "Win32" missing or unavailable
Today I reinstall XE2 with update 1, when I try to run the application, I got following error message, I am sure it used to works fine before rebuilding my PC. [DCC Fatal Error] Exception Exception: Compiler for personality "Delphi.Personality" and platform "Win32" missing or unavailable. [DCC Error] Compiler for personality "Delphi.Personality" and platform "Win32" missing or unavailable. so what I can do now to work around it? solved, I removed the environment varible platform(platform=win32) and not get this error message again. > {qu...

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

quotes, quotes, quotes...

How do I create a VB Template that will appear in the "New Project"/"Visual Basic Projects" dialog?
In vb6, I have a very simple app that consists of a windows form, a multiline textbox, some SQL connection strings and a simple method to output text to the multiline textbox. I use this template when I create throw-away test projects to see if something works or not.This was REAL SIMPLE to have it show up in VB6: I just put the project into the ...vb98\Template... directories and it just worked.How do I do the same thing in VS.Net 2003? I found some similar looking directories, but putting the solution files there did nothing.Help would be most greatly appreciated.Owen Well, I almost have...

"Link-", "Libs-" and "Import-" -entries in CB2010-project file
Hi. Could anyone explain to me, what the meaning of the different "link/lib/import"-entries in the project-file is? I'm confused. Using the GUI there is only the "Runtime package"-list - the reason and function for that one, I do understand. But what do the others? And which one *is* the "Runtime package"-list?? <LinkPackageStatics></LinkPackageStatics> <LinkPackageImports></LinkPackageImports> <PackageImports></PackageImports> <AllPackageLibs></AllPackageLibs> Thanks a lot! Best Regards Eike Pete...

Replacing "\\" with "\"

"Using" or "With"

replace the "." with a ","

Using "+" or "||"

"Me" is better than "You"

Web resources about - [Delphi XE2] "Search projects" missing in "Add to Project" dialog box [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.ide