[DCC Fatal Error] uName.pas(68): F2084 Internal Error: AV07233E0B-W46AB6762

Hi All

I have Embarcadero® Delphi® XE2 Version 16.0.4358.45540

And I'm sporadically experiencing the following error message:-

[DCC Fatal Error] uUnitName.pas(68): F2084 Internal Error: AV07233E0B-W46AB6762-1

The compiler just highlights(in red) the reserved word "implementation" of the unit.

I have to restart Delphi for the project to compile.

Any ideas why?

tia
0
Andrew

Andrew Pailthorpe wrote:

> I have Embarcadero® Delphi® XE2 Version 16.0.4358.45540
>
> And I'm sporadically experiencing the following error message:-
>
> [DCC Fatal Error] uUnitName.pas(68): F2084 Internal Error:
> AV07233E0B-W46AB6762-1
> Any ideas why?

Unfortunately I am not aware of an issue with that symptoms.

Does this issue repeat with XE2 Update #4 (Version 16.0.4429.46931)?

Does this issue occur after editing uUnitName.pas or is it unrelated to
editing uUnitName or any unit used by uUnitName?

If it is related to editing uUnitName - are you using any special
language features like Generics or RTTI in that unit?
--
Uwe Schuster | Hero of the Delphi 2010 FT
http://www.bitcommander.de/blog

I cant find the Delphi XE2 Update 4 download in my "My Registered User Downloads"

I only have the stand alone Update 3 and full blown Delphi XE2 (includes Update 4)

I rather not download 2.5gb for just an update.

Regards
Andrew

> {quote:title=Uwe Schuster wrote:}{quote}
> Andrew Pailthorpe wrote:
>
> > I have Embarcadero® Delphi® XE2 Version 16.0.4358.45540
> >
> > And I'm sporadically experiencing the following error message:-
> >
> > [DCC Fatal Error] uUnitName.pas(68): F2084 Internal Error:
> > AV07233E0B-W46AB6762-1
> > Any ideas why?
>
> Unfortunately I am not aware of an issue with that symptoms.
>
> Does this issue repeat with XE2 Update #4 (Version 16.0.4429.46931)?
>
> Does this issue occur after editing uUnitName.pas or is it unrelated to
> editing uUnitName or any unit used by uUnitName?
>
> If it is related to editing uUnitName - are you using any special
> language features like Generics or RTTI in that unit?
> --
> Uwe Schuster | Hero of the Delphi 2010 FT
> http://www.bitcommander.de/blog
0
Andrew
3/21/2012 6:18:51 AM
Andrew Pailthorpe wrote:

> I cant find the Delphi XE2 Update 4 download in my "My Registered
> User Downloads"
>
> I only have the stand alone Update 3 and full blown Delphi XE2
> (includes Update 4)

There is no incremental Update #4 that can be applied to any pre Update
#4 installation and I don't think that will change.
--
Uwe Schuster | Hero of the Delphi 2010 FT
http://www.bitcommander.de/blog
0
Uwe
3/21/2012 1:44:06 PM
Andrew Pailthorpe wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I have Embarcadero® Delphi® XE2 Version 16.0.4358.45540
>
> And I'm sporadically experiencing the following error message:-
>
> [DCC Fatal Error] uUnitName.pas(68): F2084 Internal Error: AV07233E0B-W46AB6762-1
>

> The compiler just highlights(in red) the reserved word "implementation" of the unit.
>

> I have to restart Delphi for the project to compile.
>
> Any ideas why?
>
> tia

I spent a good portion of yesterday chasing a similar problem. I am in XE, not XE2.

Like you, I was getting Internal Error 2084. However, I observed the following:
1. Editing in unit A, and typing code referencing components on form B, Code Insight would stop working.
2. As soon as Code Insight failed, so would the compile.
3. The error was reported against a 3rd party (TMS) unit, which had nothing to do with the issue.
4. Deleting the code I had added made no difference.

On restarting Delphi, the project built without complaint.

I am working in a VM, and found that I could reproduce the problem in a backup copy of the VM, by importing the current units from version control, so it had to be something in either source or a DFM.

Based on an earlier problem, I suspected a possible null char in the source, but I eventually found that referencing the one particular form B caused the problem, but referencing forms C, D, and E did not. Moreover, referencing the form B components with code anywhere in the file I was editing caused the same problem.

Form B (luckily) was trivial in content. I removed it from the project, and built it again from scratch. When this was done, the problem was gone. No more misbehavior in Code Insight, no more Internal Error 2084.

I still do not know the actual defect in Form B, or whether it was in the DFM or PAS.

Bill
0
William
3/23/2012 1:05:42 PM
> {quote:title=Uwe Schuster wrote:}{quote}
> Andrew Pailthorpe wrote:
>
> > I cant find the Delphi XE2 Update 4 download in my "My Registered
> > User Downloads"
> >
> > I only have the stand alone Update 3 and full blown Delphi XE2
> > (includes Update 4)
>
> There is no incremental Update #4 that can be applied to any pre Update
> #4 installation and I don't think that will change.
> --
> Uwe Schuster | Hero of the Delphi 2010 FT
> http://www.bitcommander.de/blog

My XE2 promted me for the Update 4 this morning, which is now taking place and as last time (Update 3) it seems to be installing the whole application (2 gb worth)
which is a real pain.
0
Andrew
3/26/2012 3:18:58 AM
The Update 4 seems to have cured my problem.
0
Andrew
3/30/2012 9:17:22 AM
> {quote:title=Andrew Pailthorpe wrote:}{quote}
> The Update 4 seems to have cured my problem.
Well, it did for a while now I get the following error message with the same symptoms:-

[DCC Fatal Error] uTurnover_Report.pas(77): F2084 Internal Error: AV06E84231-R1997E168-0
0
Andrew
4/3/2012 2:00:18 PM
> {quote:title=Andrew Pailthorpe wrote:}{quote}
> Hi All
>
> I have Embarcadero® Delphi® XE2 Version 16.0.4358.45540
>
> And I'm sporadically experiencing the following error message:-
>
> [DCC Fatal Error] uUnitName.pas(68): F2084 Internal Error: AV07233E0B-W46AB6762-1
>

> The compiler just highlights(in red) the reserved word "implementation" of the unit.
>

> I have to restart Delphi for the project to compile.
>
> Any ideas why?
>
> tia

Edited by: Aad Ruiter on Apr 16, 2012 12:29 PM
Since a few days I have a similar problem: [DCC Fatal Error] MkeSets.dpr(10): F2084 Internal Error: AV07DC4237-W41540000-1 and it doesn't happen sporadically, it happens all the time. I suspect the link with InterBase; is your application linked to a database?
0
Aad
4/16/2012 7:32:08 PM
I have the same problem as you...
It appears in a DataBase application using IBx with Firebird. But doesn't appear in other applications using orther connetion components or DataBase...
Hoep to have a clue to solve that problem cause I have to restart too many timesDelphi XE2 and loose too muche time... Going crazy!
0
SOUVY
7/10/2012 1:58:40 PM
I have the same problem as you...and I am also using IBX in my project.

I'm using:
    Embarcadero® Delphi® XE2 Version 16.0.4429.46931
Error:
    F2084 Internal Error: AV082A4237-W676E6168-1

When rebooting the Delphi compiles normally

Luiz Carlos Alves

> {quote:title=SOUVY Michael wrote:}{quote}
> I have the same problem as you...
> It appears in a DataBase application using IBx with Firebird. But doesn't appear in other applications using orther connetion components or DataBase...
> Hoep to have a clue to solve that problem cause I have to restart too many timesDelphi XE2 and loose too muche time... Going crazy!

Edited by: Luiz Carlos Alves da Silva on Aug 28, 2012 1:22 PM
0
Luiz
8/28/2012 8:23:13 PM
> Since a few days I have a similar problem: [DCC Fatal Error] MkeSets.dpr(10): F2084 Internal Error: AV07DC4237-W41540000-1 and it doesn't happen sporadically, it happens all the time. I suspect the link with InterBase; is your application linked to a database?

Yes, I'm using several IBX components to connect to a Firebird Database.

Since my original post I've not experience this problem anywhere near as much.

This may be due to updates as my version is now:-

Embarcadero® Delphi® XE2 Version 16.0.4429.46931
Copyright © 2012 Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

and or down to the reduced number of IBX components now on the project.
0
Andrew
8/29/2012 9:56:09 AM
Hi, I was with the same sympthons and error that you do and think I solve my problem, so here am I and a fellow co-worker giving our feedback to you.

In my application we use Interbase Pallete to connect with a Firebird Database and this week we've migrated our project from Delphi 7 to XE2 and started experiencing this error.

We tracked down the error to a unit and started making experiences with it to see if we could get anywhere, and we did.
After a little patience a ALOT of luck we've been able to realize that the implementation internal error occur when we do a "CommitTransaction" on our
TIBTransaction that is on a DataModule that the form have a reference to. What was the problem? There was no "IBDatabase" use *on the form* that the error occur. After setting this USE we have not been able to get the error to occur anymore.

Hope this get your application running, I've put alot of time on this.

> {quote:title=Andrew Pailthorpe wrote:}{quote}
> Hi All
>
> I have Embarcadero® Delphi® XE2 Version 16.0.4358.45540
>
> And I'm sporadically experiencing the following error message:-
>
> [DCC Fatal Error] uUnitName.pas(68): F2084 Internal Error: AV07233E0B-W46AB6762-1
>

> The compiler just highlights(in red) the reserved word "implementation" of the unit.
>

> I have to restart Delphi for the project to compile.
>
> Any ideas why?
>
> tia
0
Valter
10/26/2012 7:47:09 PM
> {quote:title=Andrew Pailthorpe wrote:}{quote}
> Hi All
>
> I have Embarcadero® Delphi® XE2 Version 16.0.4358.45540
>
> And I'm sporadically experiencing the following error message:-
>
> [DCC Fatal Error] uUnitName.pas(68): F2084 Internal Error: AV07233E0B-W46AB6762-1
>

> The compiler just highlights(in red) the reserved word "implementation" of the unit.
>

> I have to restart Delphi for the project to compile.
>
> Any ideas why?
>
> tia

I have been experiencing the same problem on XE2 using IBX, and I found that Valter's suggestion COMPLETELY handled the problem. Adding IBDataBase to the uses clause made the problem go away!
0
Dennis

Delphi 2010: [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV00000000-R00000000-0
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_44d84.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Checking project dependencies... Compiling Multicast.dproj (Debug configuration) [DCC Fatal Error] Multicast.dpr(152): F2084 Internal Error: AV00000000-R00000000-0 Failed Elapsed time: 00:00:00.2 --JivePart=_44d84.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; name="Multicast.dpr" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; ...

Delphi 2010: [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV00000000-R00000000-0
I'm trying to compile the following code but the compiler gives me an internal error message. This is my second experiment with generics and it is complete failure. Do they work at all? I'm very disappointed. Checking project dependencies... Compiling Multicast.dproj (Debug configuration) [DCC Fatal Error] Multicast.dpr(152): F2084 Internal Error: AV00000000-R00000000-0 Failed Elapsed time: 00:00:00.2 I have posted the project (a simple console application) to the attachments group. Can anybody compile this code in their Delphi XE IDE? program Multicast; {$APPT...

[DCC Fatal Error] name.pas(36): F2084 Internal Error: AV07BF4237-W00000003
I'm using Delphi XE2 update 4 and recently I've started having an odd problem on my one development machine, I'll open a project and work on it for a while then save all and then build see some errors and do more work. I'm able to do that some unspecified number of times and then when I build the project I get this (or a similar error) error "[DCC Fatal Error] name.pas(36): F2084 Internal Error: AV07BF4237-W00000003-1" and I have to exit the IDE and start it again. The size of the project doesn't seem to have any impact, for example the project I'm working ...

Delpi XE2 compile error [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error:
Hi, I am getting the following error when compiling a project ( 32 bit vcl ) It doesn't happen that often and it I can't remember a case when it was repeatable. I have recorded the following messages when a compile fails... [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV0A639D73-R0000000C-0 [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV09909D73-R0000000C-0 I usually just recompile and it works without errors. So I can't reproduce it. But this along with some other strange run time errors that are also not repeatable have me concerned. Unfortunately I haven't documented...

[DCC Fatal Error] Unit18.pas(94): F2084 Internal Error: AV09494487-R0000000C-0
Hi, I'm using DXE2 and I'm getting this F2084 Internal Error. I'm studying DXE2 RTTI and Generics. I'm very pleased with the results, but I got that Internal Error. Unit18 ends at line 92. After a lot of trial and error I found that the problem is in another unit. If I comment out a single line in that unit, the project compiles. Here is the code : (Fcxt is a TRTTIContext initialized upon class creation and freed on Destruction.) var typ : TRttiType; fld : TRttiField; PropAttr : TCustomAttribute; begin typ := Fctx.GetType...

[DCC Fatal Error] AdvGDIP.pas(2825): F2084 Internal Error: AV221C241D-R2C647A6C-0
I m getting an internal error, as in the title of this note: [DCC Fatal Error] AdvGDIP.pas(2825): F2084 Internal Error: AV221C241D-R2C647A6C-0 This is highly reproducible, at least inside my rather large project. It happens in this way: 1. I add a line of code of the form: formref.gridonform.HideInplaceEdit; 2. I see Code Insight fail, probably on the name of the grid. 3. I attempt to build, and the error happens almost immediately, and the cursor is on the word implementation in the unit named. In another thread, Andrew Pailthorpe reported a similar fault in XE2. The unit reporte...

[DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: L2060
[DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: L2060 I get this error a lot lately but i cannot find any information on it. What does it mean and what can i do to solve it. Sometimes even a rebuild of the project gives this error. I already found out that deleting (cleaning) all the projects dcu's is a solution, but i rather have a good error description to solve this permanent... Any information is appreciated.. Greetings, Marius Marius . wrote: > [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: L2060 > > I get this error a lot lately but i cannot find any information on...

threadvar + generic class = [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: G5993
Ok got another bug in Generics for you causing F2084 Internal Error: G5993 Simple test case (place in New forms project): type TestClass<T> = class class threadvar I : Integer; end; Test = TestClass<TForm>; Have submitted to QC = 85960 Tim -- Dr Tim Kelly Technical Director Tirius Business Systems Ltd. ...

[DCC Fatal Error] <Insert Unit here>(398): F2084 Internal Error: AV0808428F
Hi - Anyone else come across this type of error or can guide me as to where to look for the fault ? I removed the unit name from the error message as I doubt it is relevant. does the "AV.." mean that its an Access Violation error ? If I dont re-start the IDE and load a completely seperate project, I get the same message (only this time the unit name is changed.) If I re-start the IDE it fixes the problem. An insight would be much appreciated. Thanks. > {quote:title=Paul Slade wrote:}{quote} > Anyone else come across this type of error or can guide me as to whe...

[dcc32 Fatal Error] Unit31.pas(571):F2084 Internal Error: AV 12E94189-R0000
hi, There are several forms somtimes occur(title) when I run the project, how to resolve it ? for example, uint31: total rows = 569, but title description(571) , I don't konw what's happen. ...

[DCC Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV06EB4FCB-R0000080B-0
What is wrong with this????????????????? It did work for other privat values!!! Start thinking that C# or VB net has a more clever approach. At last they have a whole bunch of well designed and very performant coll's, etc. Also, MS provides FASTER & BETTER answers towards developers!!!! To my opinion, since the keydeveloper of Delphi ran to MS, Delphi is suffering a long and painfull dead. A bit like clipper in the old days, except, it took CA to give the final coup The same key developer has made VB and dot net a booming business. Specially by SOLVING outstanding issues ...

Error, Error and more errors

error error error

errors errors errors..

Web resources about - [DCC Fatal Error] uName.pas(68): F2084 Internal Error: AV07233E0B-W46AB6762 - embarcadero.delphi.ide