[DCC Fatal Error] name.pas(36): F2084 Internal Error: AV07BF4237-W00000003

I'm using Delphi XE2 update 4 and recently I've started having an odd problem on my one development machine, I'll open a project and work on it for a while then save all and then build see some errors and do more work. I'm able to do that some unspecified number of times and then when I build the project I get this (or a similar error) error "[DCC Fatal Error] name.pas(36): F2084 Internal Error: AV07BF4237-W00000003-1" and I have to exit the IDE and start it again.

The size of the project doesn't seem to have any impact, for example the project I'm working on now is very simple, one main form and one data module and the main form has less than 200 lines of code and the main form contains three Tlabel components, one Tedit, 1 button and one Tlistbox and that's all.

Any idea's?

- Chris
0
Chris

A little help here?
0
Chris
12/31/2013 3:51:49 PM
Chris LeFebvre wrote:

> A little help here?

This is a peer support forum, Chris, not an official Embarcadero
support site. If you absolutely need an answer you should create a
support incident with Embarcadero.

What you see looks like the result of some memory corruption inside the
IDE process, but what the actual cause may be is not at all clear. Do
you use any IDE add-ins, like Castalia or such?  Do you have a second
PC with XE2 available on which you can reproduce the problem? It may
actually be due to some other software on your PC which has injected
code into the IDE process, e.g. an overeager virus scanner...

--
Peter Below (TeamB)
0

Delphi 2010: [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV00000000-R00000000-0
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_44d84.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Checking project dependencies... Compiling Multicast.dproj (Debug configuration) [DCC Fatal Error] Multicast.dpr(152): F2084 Internal Error: AV00000000-R00000000-0 Failed Elapsed time: 00:00:00.2 --JivePart=_44d84.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; name="Multicast.dpr" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; ...

[DCC Fatal Error] uName.pas(68): F2084 Internal Error: AV07233E0B-W46AB6762
Hi All I have Embarcadero® Delphi® XE2 Version 16.0.4358.45540 And I'm sporadically experiencing the following error message:- [DCC Fatal Error] uUnitName.pas(68): F2084 Internal Error: AV07233E0B-W46AB6762-1 The compiler just highlights(in red) the reserved word "implementation" of the unit. I have to restart Delphi for the project to compile. Any ideas why? tia Andrew Pailthorpe wrote: > I have Embarcadero® Delphi® XE2 Version 16.0.4358.45540 > > And I'm sporadically experiencing the following error message:-...

Delphi 2010: [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV00000000-R00000000-0
I'm trying to compile the following code but the compiler gives me an internal error message. This is my second experiment with generics and it is complete failure. Do they work at all? I'm very disappointed. Checking project dependencies... Compiling Multicast.dproj (Debug configuration) [DCC Fatal Error] Multicast.dpr(152): F2084 Internal Error: AV00000000-R00000000-0 Failed Elapsed time: 00:00:00.2 I have posted the project (a simple console application) to the attachments group. Can anybody compile this code in their Delphi XE IDE? program Multicast; {$APPT...

Delpi XE2 compile error [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error:
Hi, I am getting the following error when compiling a project ( 32 bit vcl ) It doesn't happen that often and it I can't remember a case when it was repeatable. I have recorded the following messages when a compile fails... [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV0A639D73-R0000000C-0 [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV09909D73-R0000000C-0 I usually just recompile and it works without errors. So I can't reproduce it. But this along with some other strange run time errors that are also not repeatable have me concerned. Unfortunately I haven't documented...

[DCC Fatal Error] Unit18.pas(94): F2084 Internal Error: AV09494487-R0000000C-0
Hi, I'm using DXE2 and I'm getting this F2084 Internal Error. I'm studying DXE2 RTTI and Generics. I'm very pleased with the results, but I got that Internal Error. Unit18 ends at line 92. After a lot of trial and error I found that the problem is in another unit. If I comment out a single line in that unit, the project compiles. Here is the code : (Fcxt is a TRTTIContext initialized upon class creation and freed on Destruction.) var typ : TRttiType; fld : TRttiField; PropAttr : TCustomAttribute; begin typ := Fctx.GetType...

[DCC Fatal Error] AdvGDIP.pas(2825): F2084 Internal Error: AV221C241D-R2C647A6C-0
I m getting an internal error, as in the title of this note: [DCC Fatal Error] AdvGDIP.pas(2825): F2084 Internal Error: AV221C241D-R2C647A6C-0 This is highly reproducible, at least inside my rather large project. It happens in this way: 1. I add a line of code of the form: formref.gridonform.HideInplaceEdit; 2. I see Code Insight fail, probably on the name of the grid. 3. I attempt to build, and the error happens almost immediately, and the cursor is on the word implementation in the unit named. In another thread, Andrew Pailthorpe reported a similar fault in XE2. The unit reporte...

[DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: L2060
[DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: L2060 I get this error a lot lately but i cannot find any information on it. What does it mean and what can i do to solve it. Sometimes even a rebuild of the project gives this error. I already found out that deleting (cleaning) all the projects dcu's is a solution, but i rather have a good error description to solve this permanent... Any information is appreciated.. Greetings, Marius Marius . wrote: > [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: L2060 > > I get this error a lot lately but i cannot find any information on...

threadvar + generic class = [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: G5993
Ok got another bug in Generics for you causing F2084 Internal Error: G5993 Simple test case (place in New forms project): type TestClass<T> = class class threadvar I : Integer; end; Test = TestClass<TForm>; Have submitted to QC = 85960 Tim -- Dr Tim Kelly Technical Director Tirius Business Systems Ltd. ...

[DCC Fatal Error] <Insert Unit here>(398): F2084 Internal Error: AV0808428F
Hi - Anyone else come across this type of error or can guide me as to where to look for the fault ? I removed the unit name from the error message as I doubt it is relevant. does the "AV.." mean that its an Access Violation error ? If I dont re-start the IDE and load a completely seperate project, I get the same message (only this time the unit name is changed.) If I re-start the IDE it fixes the problem. An insight would be much appreciated. Thanks. > {quote:title=Paul Slade wrote:}{quote} > Anyone else come across this type of error or can guide me as to whe...

[dcc32 Fatal Error] Unit31.pas(571):F2084 Internal Error: AV 12E94189-R0000
hi, There are several forms somtimes occur(title) when I run the project, how to resolve it ? for example, uint31: total rows = 569, but title description(571) , I don't konw what's happen. ...

[DCC Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV06EB4FCB-R0000080B-0
What is wrong with this????????????????? It did work for other privat values!!! Start thinking that C# or VB net has a more clever approach. At last they have a whole bunch of well designed and very performant coll's, etc. Also, MS provides FASTER & BETTER answers towards developers!!!! To my opinion, since the keydeveloper of Delphi ran to MS, Delphi is suffering a long and painfull dead. A bit like clipper in the old days, except, it took CA to give the final coup The same key developer has made VB and dot net a booming business. Specially by SOLVING outstanding issues ...

Error, Error and more errors

error error error

errors errors errors..

Web resources about - [DCC Fatal Error] name.pas(36): F2084 Internal Error: AV07BF4237-W00000003 - embarcadero.delphi.ide