[DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: L2060

[DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: L2060

I get this error a lot lately but i cannot find any information on it.
What does it mean and what can i do to solve it.

Sometimes even a rebuild of the project gives this error. I already
found out that deleting (cleaning) all the projects dcu's is a
solution, but i rather have a good error description to solve this
permanent...

Any information is appreciated..

Greetings,
Marius
0
sorry

Marius . wrote:

> [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: L2060
>
> I get this error a lot lately but i cannot find any information on it.
> What does it mean

It does mean that an error occured in the "L" source file of the
compiler you're using at line 2060. "L" is related to the linker.

> and what can i do to solve it.
>
> Sometimes even a rebuild of the project gives this error. I already
> found out that deleting (cleaning) all the projects dcu's is a
> solution, but i rather have a good error description to solve this
> permanent...
>
> Any information is appreciated..

I don't know which code constructs can lead to that error and have
thatswhy no idea how you can work around it.

So far I am only aware of perfectly invalid code that leads to that
internal error.
--
Uwe Schuster
http://www.bitcommander.de/blog
>> Sometimes even a rebuild of the project gives this error. I already
>> found out that deleting (cleaning) all the projects dcu's is a
>> solution, but i rather have a good error description to solve this
>> permanent...

>I don't know which code constructs can lead to that error and have
>thatswhy no idea how you can work around it.

Me neither, the ide reports it and then points in despair to the last
unit mentioned in the dpr which first make me second guess everything
in that unit (but an error in the linker error does explain that
position).

>So far I am only aware of perfectly invalid code that leads to that
>internal error.

I doubt its that unless there's continueous corruption of something
like dcp's and/or dcu's on multiple systems. The last significant
change we made is some conditional code like {$IF APPVERSION >= 2.1}
etc (just like the RTLVersion in system.pas). But we also added some
RCDATA resources (raw .png files).

Something like the current 500 dcu's should not be a real challenge for
the compiler/linker (excluding all third party code which is "worst
case" another 2600 items)

Greetings,
Marius
0
sorry
7/19/2011 11:02:24 PM
Marius . wrote:

> > So far I am only aware of perfectly invalid code that leads to that
> > internal error.
>
> I doubt its that unless there's continueous corruption of something
> like dcp's and/or dcu's on multiple systems. The last significant
> change we made is some conditional code like {$IF APPVERSION >= 2.1}
> etc (just like the RTLVersion in system.pas). But we also added some
> RCDATA resources (raw .png files).

I don't think too that your problem is related. When multiple pieces of
code lead to the same internal error the reason for the failure is not
necessarily the same and fixing one internal error doesn't fix
necessarily all the other errors with the same file and line number.

> Something like the current 500 dcu's should not be a real challenge
> for the compiler/linker (excluding all third party code which is
> "worst case" another 2600 items)

No the amount of files isn't the problem. Usually compiler test cases
for issues are very small, but the code construct is very special. The
only way to work around the problem is to find the pieces of code and
steps that lead to that error. I guess your code is closed source and
then you could either try to create the test case for that internal
error on your own or could use Embarcadero's incident support and
provide them with the full source of your project including all
external components and let them find the problem and a workaround. The
incident support may generate costs for you, but users with Support and
Maintenance don't have to pay for the first 3 incidents a year. For
more information check

http://support.embarcadero.com/

--
Uwe Schuster
http://www.bitcommander.de/blog
0
Uwe

Delphi 2010: [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV00000000-R00000000-0
I'm trying to compile the following code but the compiler gives me an internal error message. This is my second experiment with generics and it is complete failure. Do they work at all? I'm very disappointed. Checking project dependencies... Compiling Multicast.dproj (Debug configuration) [DCC Fatal Error] Multicast.dpr(152): F2084 Internal Error: AV00000000-R00000000-0 Failed Elapsed time: 00:00:00.2 I have posted the project (a simple console application) to the attachments group. Can anybody compile this code in their Delphi XE IDE? program Multicast; {$APPT...

Delphi 2010: [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV00000000-R00000000-0
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_44d84.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Checking project dependencies... Compiling Multicast.dproj (Debug configuration) [DCC Fatal Error] Multicast.dpr(152): F2084 Internal Error: AV00000000-R00000000-0 Failed Elapsed time: 00:00:00.2 --JivePart=_44d84.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; name="Multicast.dpr" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; ...

Delpi XE2 compile error [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error:
Hi, I am getting the following error when compiling a project ( 32 bit vcl ) It doesn't happen that often and it I can't remember a case when it was repeatable. I have recorded the following messages when a compile fails... [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV0A639D73-R0000000C-0 [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV09909D73-R0000000C-0 I usually just recompile and it works without errors. So I can't reproduce it. But this along with some other strange run time errors that are also not repeatable have me concerned. Unfortunately I haven't documented...

threadvar + generic class = [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: G5993
Ok got another bug in Generics for you causing F2084 Internal Error: G5993 Simple test case (place in New forms project): type TestClass<T> = class class threadvar I : Integer; end; Test = TestClass<TForm>; Have submitted to QC = 85960 Tim -- Dr Tim Kelly Technical Director Tirius Business Systems Ltd. ...

[DCC Fatal Error] name.pas(36): F2084 Internal Error: AV07BF4237-W00000003
I'm using Delphi XE2 update 4 and recently I've started having an odd problem on my one development machine, I'll open a project and work on it for a while then save all and then build see some errors and do more work. I'm able to do that some unspecified number of times and then when I build the project I get this (or a similar error) error "[DCC Fatal Error] name.pas(36): F2084 Internal Error: AV07BF4237-W00000003-1" and I have to exit the IDE and start it again. The size of the project doesn't seem to have any impact, for example the project I'm working ...

[DCC Fatal Error] uName.pas(68): F2084 Internal Error: AV07233E0B-W46AB6762
Hi All I have Embarcadero® Delphi® XE2 Version 16.0.4358.45540 And I'm sporadically experiencing the following error message:- [DCC Fatal Error] uUnitName.pas(68): F2084 Internal Error: AV07233E0B-W46AB6762-1 The compiler just highlights(in red) the reserved word "implementation" of the unit. I have to restart Delphi for the project to compile. Any ideas why? tia Andrew Pailthorpe wrote: > I have Embarcadero® Delphi® XE2 Version 16.0.4358.45540 > > And I'm sporadically experiencing the following error message:-...

[DCC Fatal Error] Unit18.pas(94): F2084 Internal Error: AV09494487-R0000000C-0
Hi, I'm using DXE2 and I'm getting this F2084 Internal Error. I'm studying DXE2 RTTI and Generics. I'm very pleased with the results, but I got that Internal Error. Unit18 ends at line 92. After a lot of trial and error I found that the problem is in another unit. If I comment out a single line in that unit, the project compiles. Here is the code : (Fcxt is a TRTTIContext initialized upon class creation and freed on Destruction.) var typ : TRttiType; fld : TRttiField; PropAttr : TCustomAttribute; begin typ := Fctx.GetType...

[DCC Fatal Error] AdvGDIP.pas(2825): F2084 Internal Error: AV221C241D-R2C647A6C-0
I m getting an internal error, as in the title of this note: [DCC Fatal Error] AdvGDIP.pas(2825): F2084 Internal Error: AV221C241D-R2C647A6C-0 This is highly reproducible, at least inside my rather large project. It happens in this way: 1. I add a line of code of the form: formref.gridonform.HideInplaceEdit; 2. I see Code Insight fail, probably on the name of the grid. 3. I attempt to build, and the error happens almost immediately, and the cursor is on the word implementation in the unit named. In another thread, Andrew Pailthorpe reported a similar fault in XE2. The unit reporte...

[DCC Fatal Error] <Insert Unit here>(398): F2084 Internal Error: AV0808428F
Hi - Anyone else come across this type of error or can guide me as to where to look for the fault ? I removed the unit name from the error message as I doubt it is relevant. does the "AV.." mean that its an Access Violation error ? If I dont re-start the IDE and load a completely seperate project, I get the same message (only this time the unit name is changed.) If I re-start the IDE it fixes the problem. An insight would be much appreciated. Thanks. > {quote:title=Paul Slade wrote:}{quote} > Anyone else come across this type of error or can guide me as to whe...

[DCC Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV06EB4FCB-R0000080B-0
What is wrong with this????????????????? It did work for other privat values!!! Start thinking that C# or VB net has a more clever approach. At last they have a whole bunch of well designed and very performant coll's, etc. Also, MS provides FASTER & BETTER answers towards developers!!!! To my opinion, since the keydeveloper of Delphi ran to MS, Delphi is suffering a long and painfull dead. A bit like clipper in the old days, except, it took CA to give the final coup The same key developer has made VB and dot net a booming business. Specially by SOLVING outstanding issues ...

Error, Error and more errors

error error error

errors errors errors..

[dcc32 Fatal Error] Unit31.pas(571):F2084 Internal Error: AV 12E94189-R0000
hi, There are several forms somtimes occur(title) when I run the project, how to resolve it ? for example, uint31: total rows = 569, but title description(571) , I don't konw what's happen. ...

Web resources about - [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: L2060 - embarcadero.delphi.ide

Empire of Japan (internal politics 1914–1944) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Since the Meiji period, Japan had been a nominal constitutional monarchy , but the name did not obscure the fact that Japan’s form of government ...

Paris attacks: Immigration Minister Peter Dutton rejects internal call from state MP Andrew Fraser to ...
Peter Dutton shuts down a call from New South Wales MP Andrew Fraser for Australia to stop accepting Middle Eastern refugees.

iPad Pro Smart Keyboard teardown shows off clever internals, scores 0/10 for repairability
... may be in short supply worldwide but that doesn’t stop iFixit from tearing them down. The Apple Pencil teardown demonstrated some clever internal ...

Tomatoes taste good because we slowed down their internal clocks
(credit: National Park Service ) Tomatoes were probably first domesticated in the Andean region of Peru and Ecuador. From there, cultivation ...

Autoblog Minute: VW finds CO2 'irregularities' after internal investigation
Filed under: Videos , Volkswagen , Emissions , Autoblog Minute The Volkswagen emissions scandal expands in scope, likely including gas cars in ...

New analytics platform helps detect internal attacks
... actions. To provide organizations with additional context and more accuracy to detect malicious attacks, even those that originate internally, ...

Oracle has a crack internal team building a completely new cloud — here's what we know so far
... is apparently in favor with Oracle leadership now, that doesn't mean the old one is slated for the scrap heap — Ellison is known to spur internal ...

Apple employees have a LOT to say about the company's secretive internal culture
... not be responding to this question, nor would I feel wronged for not being able to." Apple makes grammar and punctuation changes in its internal ...

Mobile Apps: The Next Big Thing for Internal Communications
Internal communications is on the brink of the next big movement for employee engagement and interaction: mobile apps. Straight from the app ...

Walmart Now Has An Internal “Swat Team” To Prevent Embarrassing Costumes From Hitting Shelves
... section of Walmart.com dedicated to “Fat Girl Costumes.” In an effort to pre-empt this sort of embarrassment, the retailer now has an internal ...