PNG support for Delphi 7

I am using Delphi 7 for maintaining an old web server. Is there a freeware
PNG image library available for Delphi 7 like the pngimage unit in later
versions of Delphi?

Pier

---
Pier
7/29/2015 8:24:46 AM
embarcadero.delphi.graphics 928 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Pier wrote:

> I am using Delphi 7 for maintaining an old web server. Is there
> a freeware PNG image library available for Delphi 7 like the
> pngimage unit in later versions of Delphi?

Delphi 7, load PNG to TImage
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6237711/

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0

I have tried modifying and using the Delphi XE4 units pngimage and pnglang
in Delphi 7 but I was unable to compile them. I would like to use the Delphi
units instead of another library in case I upgrade my code later to work in
Delphi XE4.

Pier

"Remy Lebeau (TeamB)"  wrote in message

Pier wrote:

> I am using Delphi 7 for maintaining an old web server. Is there
> a freeware PNG image library available for Delphi 7 like the
> pngimage unit in later versions of Delphi?

Delphi 7, load PNG to TImage
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6237711/

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)

---
Pier
8/3/2015 1:15:25 PM
On 03/08/2015 14:15, Pier Nardin wrote:
> Remy
>
> I have tried modifying and using the Delphi XE4 units pngimage and pnglang
> in Delphi 7 but I was unable to compile them. I would like to use the Delphi
> units instead of another library in case I upgrade my code later to work in
> Delphi XE4.

I've got a funny feeling that the version I hunted for, and eventually
found, was taken up by CodeGear and used in later versions of Delphi. I
use it in BD6. However, I've also got a GIF unit, so it may have been
that one instead/as well as.

Problem is, I can't recall where I found them! :-(

Cheers,

Gerald.

Replace nospam with hollypops to email me.
0
Gerald

PNG support for Delphi 7 #2
I am using Delphi 7 for maintaining an old web server. Is there a freeware PNG image library available for Delphi 7 like the pngimage unit in later versions of Delphi? Pier --- This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software. https://www.avast.com/antivirus ...

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE2

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 7

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

I wrote an application and used cracked delphi 7, after i bought delphi 7
I wrote an application and used cracked delphi 7, I sold it, after i bought delphi 7 and recompiled application, is now my application legal or? > {quote:title=Ivan Ivanov wrote:}{quote} > I wrote an application and used cracked delphi 7, I sold it, after i bought delphi 7 and recompiled application, is now my application legal or? "I embezzled some money from my employer, returned the funds, and then got it back as a bonus. Can I still be arrested?" Uhhh .... didn't you just confess to a crime? > {quote:title=Ivan Ivanov wrote:}{quote} > I wrote an appli...

Moving from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007
Is there any compelling reason to move (quite a large project) from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007? Specifically, is there better Vista/Win7/Win8 integration provided by Delphi 2007? (In the project I am already using a custom manifest file for Vista/Win7 etc.. and not the std XPMan component) Does 2007 add any new bugs to the scene? Thanks Rael Rael wrote: > Is there any compelling reason to move (quite a large project) from > Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007? If you are going to upgrade, why not upgrade to something newer? > In the project I am already using a custom man...

Migrating From Delphi 7 to Delphi 2010

Using Delphi 7 and Delphi 2010

Delphi 2007 RTL in Delphi 7

Migrating from Delphi 7 to Delphi XE3

Delphi 7 to Delphi 2009 conversion

Unofficial Delphi 7 updates
Anybody noticed, even tried this Enhanced Run Time library for Delphi ? It's a hack of the D7 RTL/VCL http://blog.synopse.info/post/2009/12/20/Enhanced-Run-Time-library-for-Delphi-7 It's very interesting and I'd like to know it's stability. Edwin Ye wrote: > Anybody noticed, even tried this Enhanced Run Time library for Delphi > ? It's a hack of the D7 RTL/VCL This library violates Delphi's license (redistributing of RTL/VCL source files is not allowed). The last post was deleted and I'm sure this one will be deleted, too. -- Andreas H...

Convert Delphi 7 to Delphi 2009 [Edit]

Delphi 7 Pro to Delphi XE2
Hi All I'm porting a project from Delphi 7 Pro to Delphi XE2 and have notice the VersionInfo "Release" and "Build" not being extracted correctly. Should be "1.2.3.4" but is getting "1.2.6150.4567" I'm using the following to extract the VersionInfo and works ok in Delphi 7 but doesnt get the "Release" and "Build" info when used in Delphi XE2. function GetVersion : string; { --------------------------------------------------------- Extracts the FileVersion element of the VERSIONINFO structure that Delphi ma...

Web resources about - PNG support for Delphi 7 - embarcadero.delphi.graphics

Legged Squad Support System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Legged Squad Support System ( LS3 ) is a DARPA project for a legged robot which could function autonomously as a packhorse for a squad of ...

St Vincent's and Calvary to support to asylum seekers wanting church sanctuary
Churches have offered them sanctuary. Now healthcare groups offer medical support.

Premier Mike Baird supports Daniel Andrews' calls for Malcolm Turnbull to let asylum seeker children ...
Premier Mike Baird has supported his Victorian counterpart's call to take in asylum seeker children rather than return them to Nauru, saying ...

Ben Cousins returns to West Coast Eagles to support son of Chris Mainwaring
... Coast's prodigal son Ben Cousins is not taking on any kind of permanent role with his former club - but recently returned to the fold to support ...

Why doesn’t iTunes Movie Trailers support iOS 9 multitasking?
You would think that Apple would provide support for all of the great new features in iOS 9 within itsown apps, wouldnt you? After all, itstrongly ...

The Pressure on Warren to Support Hillary Clinton
... starting to be told, the tale of the pressure applied by prominent and establishment Democratic women to get Sen. Elizabeth Warren to support ...

Steinem walks back slam of young women who support Sanders
The pioneering feminist said she "misspoke" when she recently leveled a non-flattering charge at young women backing the Vermont senator

Support For Britain Leaving The EU Surges To 45 Percent
Support For Britain Leaving The EU Surges To 45 Percent

Rob Kardashian Supports Girlfriend Blac Chyna During Her Sultry Beach Photo Shoot
Rob Kardashian Supports Girlfriend Blac Chyna During Her Sultry Beach Photo Shoot

Mozilla Ending Support of Firefox OS for its Doomed Smartphones
Development of the smartphone OS will end with Version 2.6, and staff support for the devices will end in May, according to the company.