How to rotate a bitmap?

I want to rotate a bitmap that has been loaded from a jpeg file into a TImage by 90 degrees. Don't want to save it or anything else.

I have done a search and what I could find was procedures for arbitrary degree rotation, or did not work (or both).

I have done this before back in the days when I wrote in assembler, but when I tried to do it using the TCanvas.Pixels property my image kept disappearing (dimensions set to 0).

I also tried Charles Hacker's procedure (in the "How to rotate a png image?" thread further down (currently) in this forum. Same thing. Image disappears.

Can anybody give me a procedure that will do the rotation on a visible TImage?

TIA,
Malcolm
0
Malcolm
6/7/2013 1:51:03 PM
embarcadero.delphi.graphics 928 articles. 0 followers. Follow

13 Replies
6582 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 19

Do you know this page?

http://www.efg2.com/Lab/ImageProcessing/RotateScanline.htm

He's using scanline what makes the procedure much quicker instead of doing it pixel by pixel.
If your picture is not square you have to enlarge the canvas somehow..

If you have the latest Delphi XE's with FireMonkey you can use this graphic library and
use just1 parameter to rotate images (2D and 3D)
0
Robert
6/7/2013 2:42:14 PM
Thanks for your reply Robert.

I was aware of the link you give. It does not help.

I have been using the scan lines, but the problem appears to be more fundamental than that.

Consider the following code:-
{code}
  Image1.Picture.LoadFromFile(TestFile);
  with Image1.Picture do Label1.caption := '('+IntToStr(Width)+'.'+IntToStr(Height)+')';
  Image1.Picture.Bitmap;
  with Image1.Picture do Label2.caption := '('+IntToStr(Width)+'.'+IntToStr(Height)+')';
{code}

After this the caption for Label1 {with my test image) is (800,600); while label2 caption is (0,0);

Malcolm

The same happens if one uses the bitmap width: e.g. W :=  Image1.Picture.Bitmap.Width;

*It used to be that writing a function with undocumented side effects was the most heinous crime a programmer could commit.* This no longer appears to be the case. 

I am ttrying to find a work around.



> {quote:title=Robert Triest wrote:}{quote}
> Do you know this page?
> 
> http://www.efg2.com/Lab/ImageProcessing/RotateScanline.htm
> 
> He's using scanline what makes the procedure much quicker instead of doing it pixel by pixel.
> If your picture is not square you have to enlarge the canvas somehow..
> 
> If you have the latest Delphi XE's with FireMonkey you can use this graphic library and
> use just1 parameter to rotate images (2D and 3D)
0
Malcolm
6/7/2013 5:47:10 PM
Giving actual working code (with eg the names of files you load included) is usually preferable
That way someone might notice that you loaded a jpg into the tpicture and then accessed  the properties of tpictures bitmap, clearing the jpg data in the process
(or something like that)
0
karl
6/7/2013 7:33:33 PM
Malcolm Coulter wrote:

> I want to rotate a bitmap that has been loaded from a jpeg file into a TImage by 90 degrees.
> Don't want to save it or anything else.
> 
> I have done a search and what I could find was procedures for arbitrary degree rotation, or did
> not work (or both).
> 
> I have done this before back in the days when I wrote in assembler, but when I tried to do it
> using the TCanvas.Pixels property my image kept disappearing (dimensions set to 0).

Hi Malcolm,
You did not mention which Delphi version you have so the following might be different in your
version (I'm using D2010).
The TImage.Picture can hold various picture formats, jpg, bmp etc.
TImage.Picture.Bitmap is usable only if you have loaded a bitmap into TImage.
Specifically, if you have loaded any other graphic format and attempt to access the Bitmap, the
current image will be cleared as you have seen. TImage.Picture.Bitmap is not the internal
representation of what the TImage shows on screen for other than bitmaps.

> 
> I also tried Charles Hacker's procedure (in the "How to rotate a png image?" thread further down
> (currently) in this forum. Same thing. Image disappears.

You must operate on in-memory bitmaps just as Charles Hackers procedure does.
Regardless of what file format you have loaded into TImage, you can assign the image to a temporary
bitmap like:
{code}
  OrigBmp.Assign(Image1.Picture.Graphic);
{code}
then rotate into a TempBmp and assign back to TImage:
{code}
  Image1.Picture.Assign(TempBmp);
{code}

I understand that you are familiar with the rotating algorithm, so I leave it here, unless you need
assistance with that.

Cheers

-- 
Tom Brunberg
firstname.lastname@welho.com
0
Tom
6/7/2013 7:37:56 PM
look at the comment of Tom below.. You should use image.picture.graphic for your operations. First put the graphic into a memory space and do your manipulations. After you assign the memory back to the TImage.
0
Robert
6/8/2013 6:50:52 AM
It seems that my problem has nothing to do with rotation, but with accessing the bitmap for Jpeg files (BMP bitmaps give no problems.)

I am using XE3

It seems that, for Jpeg files, TPicture.LoadFromFile does not create a recognisable TBitmap

When one tries to access the Bitmap, {code}TPicture.GetBitmap{code} is called.

The first thing this does is to call {code}ForceType(TBitmap){code}
This checks if the graphic created by LoadFromFile is a TBitmap (if a Jpeg image is loaded the class is TJpegImage)

Since the check fails, the graphic is cleared by creating a new (empty)Graphic and the image is lost.

*So my problem is: How do I access the in-memory jpeg image data?*

I see that if the vcl routines are compiled with the *CLR* compiler directive, then a Jpeg image is of class TBitmap
*+What is the CLR compiler directive?+*

The problem, as I experience it, may be be dependent on the Delphi version. I no longer have earlier versions, so perhaps someone who has an earlier version can try out  my code:
{code}
procedure Form1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject);
begin
  Image1.Picture.LoadFromFile('AnyJpegImage.jpg');
  with Image1.Picture do Label1.caption := '('+IntToStr(Width)+'.'+IntToStr(Height)+')';
  Image1.Picture.Bitmap;
  with Image1.Picture do Label2.caption := '('+IntToStr(Width)+'.'+IntToStr(Height)+')';
end;
{code}

(If Image1.Picture.Bitmap is not a function call in your version you may have to use {code}IntegerVariable := Image1.Picture.Bitmap.Height){code}

After this the caption for Label1 {with my test image) is (800,600); while Label2 caption is (0,0);
Without the Bitmap reference both captions are the same (800,600).

Malcolm
0
Malcolm
6/8/2013 7:30:15 AM
Malcolm Coulter wrote:

> It seems that my problem has nothing to do with rotation, but with accessing the bitmap for Jpeg
> files (BMP bitmaps give no problems.)

Correct!

> I am using XE3
> 
> It seems that, for Jpeg files, TPicture.LoadFromFile does not create a recognisable TBitmap

Also correct in the sense I told you:
"TImage.Picture.Bitmap is not the internal representation of what the TImage shows on screen for
other than bitmaps." Emphasis on *not*.

> When one tries to access the Bitmap, {code}TPicture.GetBitmap{code} is called.
> 
> The first thing this does is to call {code}ForceType(TBitmap){code}
> This checks if the graphic created by LoadFromFile is a TBitmap (if a Jpeg image is loaded the
> class is TJpegImage)
> 
> Since the check fails, the graphic is cleared by creating a new (empty)Graphic and the image is
> lost.
> 
> *So my problem is: How do I access the in-memory jpeg image data?*

You can not acces it directly. If you try by erroneously accessing the TImage.Picture.Bitmap, the
jpeg image is cleared.

You must copy the jpeg image to a separate bitmap, manipulate that bitmap and then copy it back to
the TImage. Rotating can not be done in one bitmap, so you actually need two separate bitmaps: one
to hold the original image and one into you build the rotated. Finally you copy the rotated back to
the TImage.

> I see that if the vcl routines are compiled with the CLR compiler directive, then a Jpeg image is
> of class TBitmap *+What is the CLR compiler directive?+*

It is for compiling for dot net Common Language Runtime.

> The problem, as I experience it, may be be dependent on the Delphi version. I no longer have
> earlier versions, so perhaps someone who has an earlier version can try out  my code:  {code}
> procedure Form1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject);
> begin
>   Image1.Picture.LoadFromFile('AnyJpegImage.jpg');
>   with Image1.Picture do Label1.caption := '('+IntToStr(Width)+'.'+IntToStr(Height)+')';
>   Image1.Picture.Bitmap;
>   with Image1.Picture do Label2.caption := '('+IntToStr(Width)+'.'+IntToStr(Height)+')';
> end;
> {code}
> 
> (If Image1.Picture.Bitmap is not a function call in your version you may have to use
> {code}IntegerVariable := Image1.Picture.Bitmap.Height){code}
> 
> After this the caption for Label1 {with my test image) is (800,600); while Label2 caption is
> (0,0); Without the Bitmap reference both captions are the same (800,600).

Which just prooves what I told you: "Specifically, if you have loaded any other graphic format and
attempt to access the Bitmap, the current image will be cleared as you have seen."

Once again, here's an outline of what you need to do:
{code}
  //Load the file into TImage.
  Image1.Picture.LoadFromFile('testfile.jpg');
  //Create two temporary bitmaps
  OrigBmp := TBitmap.Create;
  RotatedBmp := TBitmap.Create;
  // Copy the image from TImage to one of the bitmaps
  OrigBmp.Assign(Image1.Picture.Graphic);
  // Set the size of the other bitmap swapping width and height
  RotatedBmp.SetSize(OrigBmp.Height, OrigBmp.Width);
  // Apply the rotating algorithm by copying pixels
  // from OrigBmp to RotatedBmp
  // ....
  // Copy the Rotated bitmap back to the TImage
  Image1.Picture.Assign(RotatedBmp);
{code}


Cheers

-- 
Tom Brunberg
firstname.lastname@welho.com
0
Tom
6/8/2013 8:22:13 AM
I did try assigning the graphic to a bitmap and using it in Charles Hacker's routine.
However I got inaccessible values for the scanline elements.
Working with a BMP bitmap the scanline values are valid, so it seems something more is needed.

Type-casting the graphic to a TJpegImage did no produce anything useful that I could see. A TPNGInage does have scanlines, but I am not interested in PNG for the current purpose.


(This was meant to be a reply to Robert - oops)

Edited by: Malcolm Coulter on Jun 8, 2013 10:24 AM
0
Malcolm
6/8/2013 8:26:19 AM
> {quote:title=Tom Brunberg wrote:}{quote}
> Which just prooves what I told you: "Specifically, if you have loaded any other graphic format and
> attempt to access the Bitmap, the current image will be cleared as you have seen."
> 
> Once again, here's an outline of what you need to do:
> {code}
>   //Load the file into TImage.
>   Image1.Picture.LoadFromFile('testfile.jpg');
>   //Create two temporary bitmaps
>   OrigBmp := TBitmap.Create;
>   RotatedBmp := TBitmap.Create;
>   // Copy the image from TImage to one of the bitmaps
>   OrigBmp.Assign(Image1.Picture.Graphic);
>   // Set the size of the other bitmap swapping width and height
>   RotatedBmp.SetSize(OrigBmp.Height, OrigBmp.Width);
>   // Apply the rotating algorithm by copying pixels
>   // from OrigBmp to RotatedBmp
>   // ....
>   // Copy the Rotated bitmap back to the TImage
>   Image1.Picture.Assign(RotatedBmp);
> {code}
> 
Thanks, Tom.

That is exactly what I did, but I still get inaccessible values for the elements of the scanline.

Malcolm
0
Malcolm
6/8/2013 8:39:58 AM
Malcolm Coulter wrote:

> > {quote:title=Tom Brunberg wrote:}{quote}
> > Which just prooves what I told you: "Specifically, if you have loaded any other graphic format
> > and attempt to access the Bitmap, the current image will be cleared as you have seen."
> > 
> > Once again, here's an outline of what you need to do:
> > {code}
> >   //Load the file into TImage.
> >   Image1.Picture.LoadFromFile('testfile.jpg');
> >   //Create two temporary bitmaps
> >   OrigBmp := TBitmap.Create;
> >   RotatedBmp := TBitmap.Create;
> >   // Copy the image from TImage to one of the bitmaps
> >   OrigBmp.Assign(Image1.Picture.Graphic);
> >   // Set the size of the other bitmap swapping width and height
> >   RotatedBmp.SetSize(OrigBmp.Height, OrigBmp.Width);
> >   // Apply the rotating algorithm by copying pixels
> >   // from OrigBmp to RotatedBmp
> >   // ....
> >   // Copy the Rotated bitmap back to the TImage
> >   Image1.Picture.Assign(RotatedBmp);
> > {code}
> > 
> Thanks, Tom.
> 
> That is exactly what I did, but I still get inaccessible values for the elements of the scanline.

Malcolm,
OK, here's a testcode I just wrote (in a form with a TImage and two TButtons):

{code}
implementation

uses jpeg;

type
  TRGBPixel = record
    b: byte;
    g: byte;
    r: byte;
  end;
  TRGBArray = array[0..65535] of TRGBPixel;
  PRGBArray = ^TRGBArray;

procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject);
begin
  Image1.Picture.LoadFromFile('1sink.jpg');
end;

procedure TForm1.Button2Click(Sender: TObject);
var
  bmpA, bmpB: TBitmap;
  ix, iy: integer;
  rowIn: pRGBArray;
begin
  bmpA := TBitmap.Create;
  bmpA.Assign(Image1.Picture.Graphic);
  bmpA.PixelFormat := pf24bit;

  bmpB := TBitmap.Create;
  bmpB.PixelFormat := pf24bit;
  bmpB.SetSize(bmpA.Height, bmpA.Width);

  for iy := 0 to bmpA.Height - 1 do
  begin
    rowIn := bmpA.ScanLine[iy];
    for ix := 0 to bmpA.Width - 1 do
      pRGBARray(bmpB.ScanLine[ix])[bmpA.Height - iy - 1] := rowIn[ix];
  end;

  Image1.Picture.Assign(bmpB);
end;
{code}

Cheers

-- 
Tom Brunberg
firstname.lastname@welho.com
0
Tom
6/8/2013 8:50:43 AM
Thanks Tom...

My problem was that Charles Hacker did not define pRGBArray, and +without thinking+ I took it to be a pointer to an integer/tColor/32bit array!!!

Thanks again for all your trouble.

Regards...
....Malcolm
0
Malcolm
6/8/2013 9:09:30 AM
> {quote:title=Malcolm Coulter wrote:}{quote}
> It seems that my problem has nothing to do with rotation, but with accessing the bitmap for Jpeg files (BMP bitmaps give no problems.)
> 
> I am using XE3
> 
> It seems that, for Jpeg files, TPicture.LoadFromFile does not create a recognisable TBitmap
> 
> When one tries to access the Bitmap, {code}TPicture.GetBitmap{code} is called.
> 
> The first thing this does is to call {code}ForceType(TBitmap){code}
> This checks if the graphic created by LoadFromFile is a TBitmap (if a Jpeg image is loaded the class is TJpegImage)
> 
> Since the check fails, the graphic is cleared by creating a new (empty)Graphic and the image is lost.
> 
> *So my problem is: How do I access the in-memory jpeg image data?*
> 
> I see that if the vcl routines are compiled with the *CLR* compiler directive, then a Jpeg image is of class TBitmap
> *+What is the CLR compiler directive?+*
> 
> The problem, as I experience it, may be be dependent on the Delphi version. I no longer have earlier versions, so perhaps someone who has an earlier version can try out  my code:
> {code}
> procedure Form1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject);
> begin
>   Image1.Picture.LoadFromFile('AnyJpegImage.jpg');
>   with Image1.Picture do Label1.caption := '('+IntToStr(Width)+'.'+IntToStr(Height)+')';
>   Image1.Picture.Bitmap;
>   with Image1.Picture do Label2.caption := '('+IntToStr(Width)+'.'+IntToStr(Height)+')';
> end;
> {code}
> 
> (If Image1.Picture.Bitmap is not a function call in your version you may have to use {code}IntegerVariable := Image1.Picture.Bitmap.Height){code}
> 
> After this the caption for Label1 {with my test image) is (800,600); while Label2 caption is (0,0);
> Without the Bitmap reference both captions are the same (800,600).
> 
> Malcolm

hi, is there anyone doing this with .net?  I came across [url=http://www.rasteredge.com/how-to/csharp-imaging/rotate-image/]image rotate component[/url]  on web ,is it possible to be integrated into XE3. Any idea?
if possible ,Plz let me know how to start.

Edited by: John M on Jul 24, 2013 11:50 PM
0
John
7/25/2013 6:51:22 AM
Since you use XE3 why don't you use FireMonkey to do these graphical things?
Instead of trying to integrate .NET techniques you could see if you can integrate 
FireMonkey 2D or 3D in your project. Not sure if that will work for you but I would try it.

http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE2/en/Using_FireMonkey_Animation_Effects
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7315050/delphi-xe2-possible-to-instantiate-a-firemonkey-form-in-vcl-application
0
Robert
7/25/2013 7:23:01 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Attachment for Delphi>Graphics>Reading in-line data URI into bitmap thread [Edit]
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_a3227.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Attachment for https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=107972&tstart=0 thread. Hi Remy, Here is the XML that I am trying to read the inline data. Thanks for any help. Tom --JivePart=_a3227.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: image/svg+xml; name="Scanner.svg" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; file...

bitmap rotation
I try to use the following code to rotate a image. first I read image from database. and change to bitmap. and rotate it. then save it back to database. HOWEVER, after about 10 times rotation the image quaility was getting worse and worse. can anybody tell me where did I do wrong? thanks Dim ThumbNail() As Byte = objDataReader("picture") Dim StreamT As New System.IO.MemoryStream() Dim bmpT As Bitmap StreamT.Write(ThumbNail, 0, ThumbNail.Length) bmpT = New Bitmap(StreamT) bmpT.RotateFlip(RotateFlipType.Rotate90Fli...

rotate bitmap in dw
I'm trying to rotate a image within datawindow, but I not find how do it. What can I do? Thank you for your answers Marco M. There's no way to do it in the datawindow directly. I would image that you could use a third party API to rotate the image and save it to a temp file. You can then use this new temp file to reset the picture control in the datawindow. Brad marmozzo wrote: > I'm trying to rotate a image within datawindow, but I not find how do > it. What can I do? > Thank you for your answers > > Marco M. > -- Join the ...

2D graphics for Delphi....
I have another graphics related problem, which is 2D rather than 3D, so I guess GLScene is not a candidate: Say I have a 2D array with XY coordinates and a scalar value in each point. These values vary in some continuous way across the whole XY surface (like barometric pressure across the earth), but the array only contain the (regular or irregular) sampling points. How would I go about color-coding the data so that there is a level map created with one color is designating one pressure range, possibly even with colors gradually changing across the area. Note that there are only so...

Rotate Text in Graphics
hai, I have scrambled with this by using this code Font fontBanner = new Font("Verdana", 8, FontStyle.Bold |FontStyle.Italic); stringFormat.FormatFlags=StringFormatFlags.DisplayFormatControl; stringFormat.FormatFlags=StringFormatFlags.DirectionVertical; String adPitch = "Graphical Analyser"; g.DrawString(adPitch, fontBanner, new SolidBrush(Color.Blue),180,50,stringFormat); it changed to top to bottom but i want to rotate bottom to top plz give solution ASAP. Thanx , Karthik Hai All, Finally i got the solution to transform TEXT here'...

3D graphics library for Delphi?
I am working on a scientific program which needs to visualize 3D body properties. It is supposed to show the properties of the ground after doing a set of measurements and inverting the results. So a block that can be twisted and turned and where the properties are color coded (semi-transparent) is what I am after. We (not myself though) have used GLScene for 2D visualization but for 3D it was done before using VTK and C++ code. But I want to use Delphi since I have 16 years of experience with Object Pascal and basically none with C++... So is it possible to render 3D data as colo...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net
It seems that Delphi for .Net is slower than Delphi Win32 native applicaiton. I would like to know is it true all .Net application is slower than Win32 native applicaiton or it is Delphi for .Net only. Your information is great appreciated, Inung On 2011-06-21 18:20:17 +0100, Inung Huang said: > It seems that Delphi for .Net is slower than Delphi Win32 native applicaiton. > I would like to know is it true all .Net application is slower than > Win32 native applicaiton or it is Delphi for .Net only. If you are only running the code in the application once then, yes, yo...

how to insert more bitmap graphics into a page?
Hi, I made a webform for a survey, with multiple-choice questions. The results of each question are put into tables, one table per question, like:values frequency1          62          33          324          265          12 Now i want to add a graphic using the Namespace "System.Drawing" beside the table representing those values. So i use two files, the second conta...

3D graphics for Delphi in 2013?
Is it possible for Embarcadero to provide some near future prospects regarding 3D graphic capabilities for Delphi (not firemonkey)? By 3D I do not mean 3-D text or a little 3D triangle structure like the case with Firemonkey... I mean full 3D engine graphics capability usable in _Delphi for Windows PC applications_. To think: We are using fast computers with exciting graphics interface capability and it is _the worst supported aspect of Delphi_. Delphi is currently decades behind time in this regard...and I do not even mention the other standard PC peripherals like audio, mouse, keyboard ...

Problem with PNG graphics in Delphi
I am not a programmer, I am a graphic designer and worked on some images for a program being written in Delphi (I am uncertain of the version). The problem seems to be that no matter what size I create the image, Delphi distorts it and creates what appear to be "holes" in the image that are transparent and show the background color What can we do to fix this issue if anything? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Am 27.03.2010 14:12, schrieb Kristina Thompson: > I am not a programmer, I am a graphic designer and worked on some images for a program being written in Delp...

Rotate images? (geometric rotation not "ad rotation" )
I want to allow the user to rotate an image by any increment..not just 90 degrees. Is this doable? I think you should be able to do this by using the Graphics.RotateTransform method. Website Design Darlington - http://mdssolutions.co.ukhttp://lessthandot.com - Experts, Information, Ideas & Knowledgehttp://aspnetlibrary.com - An online resource for professional ASP.NET developersPlease remember to click "Mark as Answer" on this post if it helped you...

Rotate bitmap image by 30 degrees
 Hi,I know you can do: bmp.RotateFlip(RotateFlipType.Rotate180FlipNone)but how can you do:bmp.RotateFlip(RotateFlipType.Rotate30FlipNone) Thanks,Curt. Regards, Curt  use RotateTransform method of the graphics object.  hope this helps The real voyage of discovery consists not in making new landscapes, but in having new eyes Ive done the following but its not worked :SDim BackgroundBmpG As Graphics = Graphics.FromImage(BackgroundBmp)BackgroundBmpG.RotateTransform(30) any ideas?Thanks,CurtRegards, Curt...

Built with and Powered by Delphi XE3 graphics
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_7ebf3.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" As requested in embarcadero.public.delphi.deployment --JivePart=_7ebf3.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: image/png; name="DelphiXE3_200x75.png" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="DelphiXE3_200x75.png" iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAMgAAABLCAYAAAA1fMjoAAAAGXRFWHRTb2Z0d2FyZQBBZG9iZSBJ bWFnZVJlYWR5ccllP...

Should I dispose of Graphics/Bitmap instances manually?
Does it matter if you do not dispose of Graphics/Image instances manually? A lot of examples I looked at don't do this.Email: jaap.van.hengstum [at] indicia.nl <i>:: Does it matter if you do not dispose of Graphics/Image instances manually? <i> Always dispose. Specially when you are opening file from filesystem.Jigar Desai-----------------------Do not forget to "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you....

Web resources about - How to rotate a bitmap? - embarcadero.delphi.graphics

Bitmap - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In computing , a bitmap is a mapping from some domain (for example, a range of integers) to bits , that is, values which are zero or one. It ...

Bitmap Books (@bitmap_books) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Bitmap Books @ bitmap_books ...

Explore hidden Windows icons and bitmaps with NirSoft’s ResourcesExtract
... file types aren't just for executable code, though. They can also contain resources for the program can call on, as required: icons, bitmaps, ...

mooltipass/bitmaps at master · limpkin/mooltipass · GitHub
Github repository dedicated to the mooltipass project The bitmap format supported by the OLEDMP library in the Mooltipass project supports bitmaps ...

A Clever Flip-Dot Display Uses Lego Brick Bitmaps
... charm about them, and they win extra points for energy efficiency. But I think I like them even better when they’re controlled by Lego bitmaps ...

Jack Griffo Covers 'Bitmap' May 2015 - See His Full Feature Here!
Main About Us Advertising FAQ Just Jared Contact Send Tips! E-mail tips@justjaredjr.com Music Fashion TV Movies Books Exclusives Top Stories ...

Commodore 64: a visual Commpendium by Bitmap Books
A book that celebrates the beauty of the greatest home computer ever made; the C64.

CBDT - Color Bitmap Data Table
The rest of the 'CBDT' table is a collection of bitmap data. The data can be presented in three possible formats, indicated by information in ...

Don't forget to replace your placeholder bitmaps with real bitmaps
The story We Burned the Poop reminded me of an embarrassing storya colleague of mine relatedfrom earlier in his programming career. During the ...

The Bitmap Brothers: Universe Theme by Read-Only Memory - Free Listening on SoundCloud
Composed by Andy Lemon: twitter.com/_lemon Support the Kickstarter campaign to create The Bitmap Brothers: Universe at: http://kck.st/1NMzRjw ...

Resources last updated: 2/9/2016 4:48:30 AM