cxGrid add level

Hi guys,
I'm working with Embarcadero XE, and I add a TcxGrid with 2 cxGridLevels
In Embarcadero Studio 2006, I have an option to cxGridLevel Visual » visible = True
this option enable the Name on a separotor on the top of the grid.

My problem is: In this version (XE) I don't found the option to activate the separators name to my 2 grid levels.
0
Utf
7/1/2015 11:40:44 AM
embarcadero.delphi.graphics 928 articles. 0 followers. Follow

{CRITICAL} Add two new priority order levels to the priority level orders or change the priority level orders to seven or eight priority level orders when developing thunderbird 4
Name: ShunRenHu Email: Tomhu2athotmaildotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: {CRITICAL} Add two new priority order levels to the priority level orders or change the priority level orders to seven or eight priority level orders when developing thunderbird 4 Comments: Dear Moziila: I want to make a request, could you add the two new priority level to priority level to the five priority orders or change the priority level orders to seven or eight priority level orders that is Lowest-Low- Standard-High-Highest-Urgent-Critical or Lowest-Low-Standard-High- Highest-Critical. ...

2D graphics for Delphi....
I have another graphics related problem, which is 2D rather than 3D, so I guess GLScene is not a candidate: Say I have a 2D array with XY coordinates and a scalar value in each point. These values vary in some continuous way across the whole XY surface (like barometric pressure across the earth), but the array only contain the (regular or irregular) sampling points. How would I go about color-coding the data so that there is a level map created with one color is designating one pressure range, possibly even with colors gradually changing across the area. Note that there are only so...

add a graphic to signature
Can I add a logo graphic in the signature http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/appnote/9961.html Elrey "JLF" <faulknerj@ritsema-lyon.com> wrote in message news:y6brg.3130$6c7.1269@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com... > Can I add a logo graphic in the signature > ...

Add graphic to Imagelist
Hi, I add some bmp's to my global TImageList on the main form. Because there are so many clients (menu's) registered in the ImageList this takes almost one second to add four bitmaps. I didn't find something like BeginUpdate / EndUpdate for the TImageList. What possibilites do I have to speed up the process, e.g. disable all clients and reenable them, once I'm done? cu Christian "Christian Kaufmann" <christian.kaufmann@gmx.net> wrote in message news:67889@forums.codegear.com... > I didn't find something like BeginUpdate / EndUpdate...

add-ons and graphics
Name: Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: add-ons and graphics Comments: i love the new resolution but the boring gray colour still needs work also there should be a full add-ons download i don't know about you but its very frustrating to have to individually download everything, keep up the good work Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100105 Firefox/3.6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one yo...

The Add-On compatibility Reporter add on will not add!
Name: Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: The Add-On compatibility Reporter add on will not add! Comments: I have the latest Firefox 3.6 why will the Add-On Compatibility Reporter not work on it? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100105 Firefox/3.6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

How to add an add-on on new Add-ons Manager?
Hi, All, I built latest TB trunk code (3.2a1pre) and found the UI of "Add-ons Manager" has changed. I want to install lightning.xpi built with the TB, but I can't find any UI in the "Add-ons Manager" to allow me to do that. Does anyone know how to do it? Thanks Brian Brian Lu wrote: > I built latest TB trunk code (3.2a1pre) and found the UI of "Add-ons > Manager" has changed. > > I want to install lightning.xpi built with the TB, but I can't find > any UI in the "Add-ons Manager" to allow me to do that....

Delphi XE6 + Mobile Add On
Hi, I can't enable Mobile development on Delphi XE6. I have Delphi XE6 and Mobile Pack Add On serial numbers. I added both and registered through license manager. But I can't create a new Mobile Project. Do you have any idea? Thanks Gurkan > {quote:title=Gurkan Karagoz wrote:}{quote} > Hi, > I can't enable Mobile development on Delphi XE6. I have Delphi XE6 and Mobile Pack Add On serial numbers. I added both and registered through license manager. But I can't create a new Mobile Project. > Do you have any idea? > > Thanks > Gurkan ...

How can I add more priority levels
TB 3.1.7 The current priority levels are: Not Specified, Low, Medium and High. I would like to add MediumLow and MediumHigh. Can I do that? And if so then how do I do that? On 11-01-27 6:47 PM, Dempsey wrote: > TB 3.1.7 > The current priority levels are: Not Specified, Low, Medium and High. I > would like to add MediumLow and MediumHigh. Can I do that? And if so > then how do I do that? Hi Dempsey, Could you tell us where you're looking for priority levels? If I open a message compose window, and go to Options-->Priority, I get 5 levels. Screenshot: <htt...

how to add three level of category?
I could not find out the way to add more than two levels of category into CSK application TV-->    SONY-->       LDC       PLASMA     GE -->  Any ideas?  Thanks in advance,   Peter From what I've seen, there is no limit to the number of categories, but there are two caveats. First, the Parent drop-down does not automatically refresh to include newly added categories. This can be fixed by clicking on Product Categories again. Second, I you would have to modify /Modules/Catalo...

3D graphics for Delphi in 2013?
Is it possible for Embarcadero to provide some near future prospects regarding 3D graphic capabilities for Delphi (not firemonkey)? By 3D I do not mean 3-D text or a little 3D triangle structure like the case with Firemonkey... I mean full 3D engine graphics capability usable in _Delphi for Windows PC applications_. To think: We are using fast computers with exciting graphics interface capability and it is _the worst supported aspect of Delphi_. Delphi is currently decades behind time in this regard...and I do not even mention the other standard PC peripherals like audio, mouse, keyboard ...

add-ons with adds
Name: sssssss Email: sssatafdotxco Product: Firefox Summary: add-ons with adds Comments: why is do some add-ons contain ads. would'nt be nice if they were all released under gnu. There is enough users for that From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Problem with PNG graphics in Delphi
I am not a programmer, I am a graphic designer and worked on some images for a program being written in Delphi (I am uncertain of the version). The problem seems to be that no matter what size I create the image, Delphi distorts it and creates what appear to be "holes" in the image that are transparent and show the background color What can we do to fix this issue if anything? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Am 27.03.2010 14:12, schrieb Kristina Thompson: > I am not a programmer, I am a graphic designer and worked on some images for a program being written in Delp...

Web resources about - cxGrid add level - embarcadero.delphi.graphics