Adobe Reader update 11.0.7 causes access violation error

The latest Adobe Reader update, 11.0.7, has caused issues with the AcroPDF library DLL that Delphi uses. It's causing an access violation error. Does anyone know if there are any fixes coming soon or if Adobe has been made aware? It caused our company to have to revert back to Adobe 10.
0
Kimberly
5/27/2014 5:29:16 PM
embarcadero.delphi.graphics 928 articles. 0 followers. Follow

> {quote:title=Kimberly Holcombe wrote:}{quote}
> The latest Adobe Reader update, 11.0.7, has caused issues with the AcroPDF library DLL that Delphi uses. It's causing an access violation error. Does anyone know if there are any fixes coming soon or if Adobe has been made aware? It caused our company to have to revert back to Adobe 10.

Hi,

The fix can be found here
 [https://forums.adobe.com/message/6400731#6400731]
0
Utf

crash after update of adobe actrbat reader froom 7.0.1 to 7.0.5
Name: alex Email: leshav_at_pisem.net Product: Firefox Summary: crash after update of adobe actrbat reader froom 7.0.1 to 7.0.5 Comments: automatic update caused win2000 dell laptop to crash with the "blue screen of death". improved after uniinstallation of acrobat and firefox. reinstalled acroobat, installed 1.0.7 - after opening would not open again and give me erroor "priviledged instructiono with some code and location of error" uninstalled 1.0.7, reinsstalled 1.5 beta2 - crashes and reboots computer without warning. was running 1.5 beta2 prior to ...

Adobe Reader 7.0.2 update
<http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=2965> *** Begin Quote *** The Adobe� Reader� 7.0.2 update addresses several known issues in Adobe Reader 7.0.1 software. This multilingual update can be applied to any language version of Adobe Reader 7.0.1. Adobe recommends that all users of Adobe Reader 7.0.1 apply this update as a proactive measure. This update provides improved security. It also addresses known issues associated with forms and viewing PDF files using a Weblink plug-in. For more information, read the security advisories.[1][2] System requirem...

Adobe Reader for Windows 7.0.1 update
Adobe Acrobat for Windows Professional and Standard also updated. Both updates are English only. Adobe Reader: http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=2712 <quote> The Adobe� Reader� 7.0.1 update addresses several known issues in Adobe Reader 7.0 software. This update can be applied only to the English version of Adobe Reader 7.0. Support for other languages of Adobe Reader 7.0 will be provided at a later date. Adobe recommends that all users of Adobe Reader 7.0 apply this update as a proactive measure. This update provides improved security and ...

Adobe Reader 7.0.7
Adobe Reader is now at version 7.0.7 Info on new features and download links here: http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=3312 Download links are in red buttons on the left side of the page [quote] Adobe Reader 7.0.7 update - English, French, German, and Japanese The Adobe Reader 7.0.7 update adds new functionality, fixes a number of bugs, and is more secure. Adobe recommends that all Adobe Reader 7.0x users apply this update. New features/improvements in Adobe Reader 7.0.7 Support for new 3D content: Reader 7.0.7 allows you to view, interact with, annot...

Error connecting ASE 11.9.2 databases through PB 7.0 and IM 7.0
Hi, I receive this error message every time I try to list tables of ASE database through PB 7.0 and IM 7.0. "Store Procedure sp_pb70table not found. Specify owner.objectname or use sp_help to check whether the object exists (sp_help may produce lots of output)" I could not find that store procedure in the existing store procedure in the Adaptive server Sybsystemprocs database too. According to your instalation manual book, I can re-create them by running the pbsys.sql scripts, which I supposed to find it in the \sybtools directory. But I don't have that directory ...

Error 0: Syntax error or Access violation
Hi, I'm writing a stored procedure and when I click on the Check Syntax button its giving me the error in the subject. I'm not really sure whats wrong with this. Here is my Stored Procedure code. Any help wud be appreciated. CREATE PROC CabsSchedule_Insert { @JulianDate smallint, @SiteCode smallint, @CalendarDay smallint, @BillPeriod smallint, @WorkDay smallint, @CalDayBillRcvd varchar(30), @Remarks varchar(50) } AS INSERT INTO CabsSchedule (JulianDate, SiteCode, CalendarDay, BillPeriod, WorkDay, CalDayBillRcvd, Remarks) VALUES ...

Adobe Reader 7.0.7 deployment...
Does anyone know if there is a switch that can be added to the Adobe Reader 7.0.7 Patch Management deployment package that will not install the Yahoo Search Toolbar, if so, what is it? You can select an option to not install that "feature" if you have your own purchased copy, so it would seem logical that there is a switch to not install that via Zen Patch Management, right? TIA. I guess the secret is to see if there's a command line switch for it, anyone found that? -- Shaun Pond --____DXLBKFZTHGNUNZGZSEOD____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-88...

Does not work with Adobe Reader 7.0 #7
Name: matt Email: msloveratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Does not work with Adobe Reader 7.0 Comments: Does not work with Adobe Reader 7.0 Does not work with Adobe Reader 7.0Does not work with Adobe Reader 7.0Does not work with Adobe Reader 7.0Does not work with Adobe Reader 7.0Does not work with Adobe Reader 7.0Does not work with Adobe Reader 7.0Does not work with Adobe Reader 7.0Does not work with Adobe Reader 7.0 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.8.0.9) Gecko/20061206 Firefox/1.5.0.9 ...

Updates after 1.5.0.7 (1.5.0.9, 2.0.0.1)can't access the web.
Name: Jay Product: Firefox Summary: Updates after 1.5.0.7 (1.5.0.9, 2.0.0.1)can't access the web. Comments: see summary Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/20060909 Firefox/1.5.0.7 ...

MS SQL 7.0 -> "Syntax error or access violation" w/DW arg
I'm just switching to MS SQL 7.0 (with PB 6.5.1). I'm connecting using the ODBC drivers installed from the MS SQL 7.0 CD. I have noticed that when I pass an argument to a datawindow where the argument is used in the SELECT clause, I get: [37000] [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Syntax error or access violation In its simplest form, the DW data source is: SELECT :RetArg FROM MyTable RetArg is defined as a string. Trying it as a string array yields a different error ("String data, right truncation"). Anybody know how to get around this? Please tr...

Access violation on 5.0 migration to 7.0
Migrating a 5.04 app with PFC to 7.01. An access violation occurs. (0xc0000005 addrss 0x1067991c) Anyone have a suggestion? Problem update After migrating the app with version 5 PFC libraries, then switching to ver 7 libs I was able to get a migration run to complete. Then I discovered there was a datawindow that was just broken and would not allow a straight migration. Rebuilt the dw from scratch and everything was ok. The frustrating part is that under PB5 a complete rebuild was clean, but apparently PB7 is more delicate or particular in the area where the dw was messed up...

Update 2.0.0.7 causes problems
Name: MF Product: Firefox Summary: Update 2.0.0.7 causes problems Comments: I have now updated to Firefox 2.0.0.7 three times, and every time the same problem has occurred. I have Firefox at home where no outsider has access to the computer so I use password-saving fairly extensively, meaning I usually have the login information saved on all sites I frequently visit. I had it working fine, then Firefox updated itself and at next launch there were none of the saved passwords - or usernames for that matter. I checked the settings: I still have the relevant boxes checked. I tri...

Powerbuilder 9.0 error with Adobe Acrobat 7.0
I have a problem now that I update my Adobe Acrobat to 7.0 Professional making PDF's of my reports from PowerBuilder 9.0 build. Everytime I try and print report I get a application error and Powerbuilder crashes. I uninstalled Acrobat 7.0 and reinstall Acrobat 6.0 and I am able to then make the PDF's. So is there a problem with Powerbuilder 9 and Adobe Acrobat 7.0??? I was able to workaround this problem by assigning a value to the DocumentName property of a datawindow prior to printing. This can be set in the datawindow painter or at runtime with: dw_1.modify("Dat...

Where did Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0.7 Package go?
I scheduled a deployment to push Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0.7 yesterday, Mon. 3/27/2006. Within an hour later, I noticed that Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0.7 is not listed in Packages, but is listed in Vulnerabilities with no (blank) package icon, and the information icon stating "..downloaded on 2/22/2006..". I don't see Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0.7 listed in the Disabled Vulnerabilties area, either. The package needs to go out this week. How can I get that package back? Thanks. I have that package listed in my vulnerabilities - have you tried re-caching? -- ...

Web resources about - Adobe Reader update 11.0.7 causes access violation error - embarcadero.delphi.graphics

CP violation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In particle physics , CP violation is a violation of the postulated CP-symmetry : the combination of C-symmetry ( charge conjugation symmetry) ...

James-O'Keefe-Parole-Violations - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
James O'Keefe, liar and scam artist, has been spotted in NYC in violation of his parole in Lousiana.

Civil Rights Violation on Video Pledge and Invocation - YouTube
Civil Rights Violation on Video Pledge and Invocation - YouTube

UAE Police issue more than 25,000 traffic violations involving lorries in Q1 of 2014 - The National
Police said several people have been killed in accidents involving lorries so far this year.

Russia closes 12 McDonald's restaurants over hygiene violations
Russia has temporarily closed 12 branches of McDonald's on health grounds and is carrying out more than 100 inspections, the US fast food chain ...

CFMEU implicated in threats against Melbourne contractor and site entry violations
Victoria's powerful construction union allegedly told a company it is on a &quot;hit list&quot; and would suffer industrial strife as payback ...

Report alleges labour violations at Apple supplier in China
Report claims dangerous conditions, labour violations at another Apple plant.

Hints of Eurovision vote violation against Russia
The head of Azerbaijan's state broadcaster has questioned the vote tally in the Eurovision Song Contest where it embarrassingly gave "nul points" ...

Nick Kyrgios issued code violation at Japan Open - The Courier-Mail Search Search
NICK Kyrgios has hit out at the Australian media following his loss to Frenchman Benoit Paire at the Japan Open on the weekend.