Using .net components in Delphi 2007

I have found this which works very well www.warelogic.com .

I sent the guy an email to se if he can convert to Delphi but his reply was
'he does not know Delphi. Can we use .NET components from it.'

So is it possible (at idiot level) to use in a Delphi app.

Cheers

SteveW
0
Steve

> So is it possible (at idiot level) to use in a Delphi app.

Looked a the user guide at the above web site. The C++ interface is a pointer to a record (not a class) which
contains function/procedure pointers. Thus it should be possible to create a native Delphi interface.

Regards from Germany
Franz-Leo
0
Franz
2/22/2010 12:40:51 PM
Any ideas how / where to start?
0
Steve

delphi Win32 using delphi .NET dll

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

can i use delphi 2007 bpls in delphi 2009

MOVED: Use Delphi XE TLB importer in Delphi 2007?
....to the ActiveX group: https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=47170 -- Craig Stuntz · Vertex Systems Corp. · Columbus, OH Delphi/InterBase Weblog : http://blogs.teamb.com/craigstuntz/ ...

.net component to Delphi component ?
Hello, Is there a way to use .net component inside Delphi ? Thanks On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 13:16:37 -0800, isaac sam wrote: > Is there a way to use .net component inside Delphi ? http://www.managed-vcl.com/ has some libraries for this. -- Marc Rohloff [TeamB] marc -at- marc rohloff -dot- com Marc Rohloff wrote: > On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 13:16:37 -0800, isaac sam wrote: > >> Is there a way to use .net component inside Delphi ? > > http://www.managed-vcl.com/ has some libraries for this. > I was hoping for a free tool but thanks On Tue, 18 Nov 2008...

skin component for VCL.NET Delphi 2007 ?
I'm trying to find out a component which skin forms automatically. It needs to be VCL.Net component for Delphi 2007. I tried to find one on the web with no success. There are many for VCL but not for VCL.Net. Thanks, Rumen ...

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 7

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2007

Migrate from Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2010

Using Delphi 7 and Delphi 2010

Api to skydrive delphi or delphi.net
Dear Good afternoon ... Does anyone have any idea or some documentation on how to implement or delphi.net via delphi api to access skydrive files. Thank you for your help. ...

Web resources about - Using .net components in Delphi 2007 - embarcadero.delphi.general

It’s a new year, and time for the claimed iPhone 7 component photos to begin
Taiwanese site Apple Club has posted what it claims are leaked photos of iPhone 7 components. The photos appear to show the backlight of a new ...

Japan follows US lead in banning certain Takata components
Filed under: Government/Legal , Safety , Japan Like the US, Japan will ban certain Takata's airbag inflators from vehicles in development, and ...

Lumentum, Fabrinet: Component Makers at Start of 5-Year Boom, Says Needham
Needham & Co .’s Alex Henderson today advises fiber optics enthusiasts to look to component makers , such as Lumentum ( LITE ), in 2016, more ...

North Korea may have tested components of H-bomb
U.S. officials now believe that North Korea may have tested components of a hydrogen bomb at an underground facility on January 6. CNN's Barbara ...

John Ridley Extends ABC Studios Deal For Three More Years; Film Component Added
John Ridley and his production arm, International Famous Players Radio Picture Corporation, have extended their first-look deal with ABC Studios ...

Salt bases Steinway & Sons showroom on piano components
The design of this piano shop in Tokyo by local architecture studio Salt is intended to reflect the craftsmanship of the instruments on sale ...

Component supplier Yageo reports increased sales for November
Passive component supplier Yageo has reported revenues of NT$2.306 billion (US$70.04 million) for November, up 2.1% on month and 7.1% on year. ...

The Components of a Good Marketing Strategy
The Components of a Good Marketing Strategy written by Guest Post read more at Duct Tape Marketing There is hardly a small business owner who ...

Here's The 7 Components Of The Dow In Bull Market Territory
Here are the seven Dow components in bull market territory.