The future of the off-topic group...

Dear Community,

I strongly request that you open up a browser and please respond to the
following poll.

https://forums.codegear.com/poll.jspa?pollID=9

Thank You,

John Frazier (Embarcadero Forums Admin)
0
John

Web resources about - The future of the off-topic group... - embarcadero.delphi.general

Off topic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Off-topic evidence brought in Australian journalist Peter Greste's case in Cairo
Holiday snaps of Australian Peter Greste’s parents and his award-winning BBC documentary on Somalia were just two of the many pieces of irrelevant ...

Off Topic Lounge - Android Authority Forums
Anything goes here. Well almost...

Off Topic, But Not Entirely.
I just joined the public beta of the Ello, which seems to be a wannabe hipster alternative to Facebook. Seeing as I never got Facebook, and despite ...

Off topic: Hurricane Patricia
Hurricane Patricia is about to make landfall in Mexico as a category 5 storm. According to the National Hurricane Center : There has been little ...

Off-Topic
When Google announced in 2010 that it would be "sunsetting" the Google Wave product, there were a lot of theories as to why the search giant ...

Conference Content – Basic and Off-Topic, or Not?
A few thoughts from sitting in on Marketing Profs B2B Forum in Boston: Are conferences too basic? This question is just to head off the inevitable ...

The Escapist : Forums : Off-topic Discussion : Is having lots of money a super power?
The mouthpiece of the gaming generation, The Escapist aims to capture and celebrate the contemporary video gaming lifestyle and the diverse global ...

Off-Topic With Double Fine’s Tim Schafer
... of that historic fundraising drive Gus Mastrapa called Tim Schafer and spoke to him about none of those things. Please enjoy this off-topic ...

Off Topic: What the Past Three Months Have Taught Me
It’s exactly three months to the day since I had my heart attack. What has followed has been a life-altering experience, forcing me to learn ...