TEdit - Border color.

Hello friends,

When you enter focus on some component, eg TEdit,
Its edge gets a blue highlight.

I can modify this highlight?
For other color or increase the size.

Thanks.
0
Utf

What generals generally do

delphi.general
Sorry if this is "out of topic"! but since some days ago I can't read the group *embarcadero.public.delphi.language.delphi.general* Does anybody know if there's something wrong with it? Or maybe is my reader? (Thunderbird) I get this messagge when I try to read the latest messages: Error! newsgroup server responded:no such article found Perhaps the article has expired <692702@forums.embarcadero.com> (33145) Click here to remove all expired articles sergio wrote: > Sorry if this is "out of topic"! but since some days ago I can'...

delphi.general Timer
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_202d5.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" For Paolo Valle --JivePart=_202d5.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: application/octet-stream; name="SubroutineTimer.pas" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="SubroutineTimer.pas" dW5pdCBTdWJyb3V0aW5lVGltZXI7DQoNCmludGVyZmFjZQ0KDQpwcm9jZWR1cmUgU3RhcnRTdWJy b3V0aW5lVGltZXI7DQpmdW5jdGlvbiBHZXRTdWJSb...

Color by color in DataList
I use the DataList, and I want to set the background color in each item in a random way, anybody help me ? Thank in advancedMSN: unfriendlyboy@hotmail.comASP.NET fan. You can set the background color of items in the DataList in ItemCreated. This method is called as each item is created. Within your ItemCreated method, you can use e.Item.BackColor to set the background color. To randomize the colors, take a look at the Random class. You'd probably want to use one of the "Next" overrides to generate your color number or numbers.JimMS MVP ASP.NET [VC++/MFC emeritus]Old Dog Lea...

tedit change background color
hi all, i am trying to migrate a couple of application from xe2 to xe3 and i have this problem : r := ((codice_ricetta as tedit ).FindStyleResource('background') as TRectangle); if Assigned(r) then begin r.Fill.Color := TAlphaColorRec.Lime; end; this code is working on xe2 but i receive this error on xe3 : First chance exception at $751E277C. Exception class EInvalidCast with message 'Invalid class typecast'. Process Superv.exe (5916) the background color do not change anymore. there is a new metod on xe3 to do that? thanks in adva...

About colors
Hi In some of our DW, we change the background color of every alternate row to make the DW more readable (huge list) The main color is 'windows backgroud' ( = 1073741824) , and the alternate color is "a_little_bit_more_grey_than_windows_background" The thing is : to define alternate color, I need to know the RGB value of 'windows background'. At the moment, i take this value from the registries, but I cannot really trust that method as users could have a different registry setting ( you never know...). I had a problem on a test machine where the windows c...

C# Graphics.Clear(Color color) did not update color!
Hi, I have code that resizes an image and fills border spaces with certain color. This works fine, but when i changed the original color to a different one it still fills it with the original color. I rebuilt and built my project to try and get it to update right, but it still uses the original color. Any suggestions will be very much appreciated. E  Are you using any dll for doing that. If so mention the dll name , you can post your code here not the full one the part where there is a trouble.usually the syntax "Graphics.fill(Color color)" to update c...

Color of a TMemo (Delphi 2009)
This may turn out to be elementary, but I'd welcome some help. I have two TMemos in my application. Both of them, at various points, get populated with text from TStringLists, get their color changed, and get resized. One of them responds impeccably, but the other one doesn't. The rogue one is OK as far as text goes, and OK for resizing, but it won't change colour. It has two errant behaviours: (1) at start-up time, it shows its design-time colour over most of its area, but has a band of white across its top; (2) at colour-change time, which is only when it has text on it, it ...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

EVarriantTypeCast error delphi language general
I uploaded above subject to the attachment space.with test.zip. If somebody coul have a look at the test i prepared. Since overall QuickReport does work, i could not guess what is going on here. Thanks in advance to have a look at the attached test i made and hopefully somebody can find the issue. Regards. Lieven Hi xxx, If nothing works, it could mean that somewhere a mistake was made.lol. For the uploaded to public attachment test.zip solution below. Regards Lieven {Sql code} QryPtDat1.Sql.Clear; QryPtDat1.Sql.Add('SELECT D."Names", ...

Delphi 2010 TGridPanel row color
Hello, Is there a way to define a color for a row in a TGridPanel component? I don't find any 'color' property on the rowcollection / rowitem / controlitem. monty béatrice wrote: > Hello, > > > Is there a way to define a color for a row in a TGridPanel component? > > I don't find any 'color' property on the rowcollection / rowitem / > controlitem. No, the grid only has a common background color for all cells. You can fake what you want by placing a borderless, client-aligned panel into each cell, this allows you to ...

Color problems with components in Delphi 2009?
Hi list ~ just wrote a little visual component that is made up from a few multi-colored panels. At design time the colors show nicely and also when I use the component in a non-themed application. In a themed application ('Use Themes' checkbox checked) the entire components loses its colors and turns clBtnFace. Anybody have an idea what's up? TIA Kai > {quote:title=Kai Peters wrote:}{quote} > Hi list ~ > > just wrote a little visual component that is made up from a few multi-colored panels. At design time the colors show nicely and also when I use th...

.NET color selector for Delphi Win32
I'd like to color selector for Delphi Win32 that the color set is the ..NET named color set, (AliceBlue, AnticWhite, etc.) Anybody knows of one like that? I'm thinking a drop-down combo. Paul, Much of this information is already part of DotNet4Delphi. It includes the .Net Color type, including all color constants (like Color.AliceBlue). All names are also included, however only in lowercase. If you want, I can add the capitalized names as well so that you can make the conversion from name to color and vice versa. Please contact me at my private email if you're ...

Creating a colored contour map with Delphi code
I want to visualize 2D data using a color map type of display. The data is in a 2-dimensional array with point data and I want to create a surface display with X and Y on the axes, the value points in the coordinate points and then put value contours on evenly spaced value levels. Finally I want to color each range from one value contour to the next contour in separate colors. It is like the temperature display on the weather service on TV... Is there a compact way to do this in Delphi without using a whole lot of custom components? I like to be able to do it in pure Delphi code. I ...

color my world, or at least my TEdit background FMX
Anyone have a SIMPLE way to make colored TEdit Controls in FMX? It's easy in XE4 - you just set the color in the object inspector. I've found a couple solutions to this in various forums but they must be beyond my ability to cut and paste, because they don't seem to work. This should be covered in styles, but I can't find the rectangle to color in the style for TEdit or TCustom Edit. Maybe I just don't understand styles well enough. Do I need to resort to putting a colored rectangle behind the TEdit and playing with opacities? I have about 150 of these to cre...

Web resources about - TEdit - Border color. - embarcadero.delphi.general

Border - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Borders are geographic boundaries of political entities or legal jurisdictions , such as governments , sovereign states , federated states , ...

Border - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Borders are geographic boundaries of political entities or legal jurisdictions , such as governments , sovereign states , federated states , ...

Border - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Borders define geographic boundaries of political entities or legal jurisdictions , such as governments , sovereign states , federated states ...

Two Australians kidnapped near Burkina Faso's border with Mali
Two Australian citizens, a doctor and his wife, were kidnapped overnight in northern Burkina Faso near the border with Mali, the West African ...

Australian Border Force: Contradictory Customs officials hold up lifesaving drugs
... fight against a life-threatening condition are being left empty-handed, amid claims they are victims of a disagreement between Australian Border ...

Mortar shell hits school in Turkish border town, at least one person dead
... least one person has been killed and another wounded after a mortar shell landed near a school in the Turkish town of Kilis on the Syrian border, ...

Tight borders boost business for traffickers - Al Jazeera America
Since November, Balkan states have only allowed refugees from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan to cross their borders

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Open Borders Campaigners Stage ‘Die In’ In London, Claim Cologne Rapes NOT Committed ...
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Open Borders Campaigners Stage 'Die In' In London, Claim Cologne Rapes NOT Committed By Muslim Migrants

Nathan Smith’s Powerful Case for Open Borders
... Nathan Smith (GMU Econ PhD and currently assistant professor of economics at Fresno Pacific University) makes a powerful case for open borders ...

DHS Official Acknowledges GAPING Hole In The Border At Senate Hearing
DHS Official Acknowledges GAPING Hole In The Border At Senate Hearing