Radiogroup

Hello,

I have a page control with some tabs. On one of them I have a radiogroup. I
want at the begin one item of radiogroup to be disabled, I do that:

Rdgrp.Controls[i].Enabled:=false;

however since the radiogroup is not in the "enabled" page, it seems that the
Controls is empty (also confirmed by controlcount =0). It works only if the
page is the active one.
It should be something related to the completion sequence of object
creation, is there a way to overcame this problem ? is there a "loaded"
function on which write such code be sure the object is created ?

thank you in advance.
0
Paolo

Paolo Valle wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a page control with some tabs. On one of them I have a
> radiogroup. I want at the begin one item of radiogroup to be
> disabled, I do that:
>
> Rdgrp.Controls[i].Enabled:=false;
>
> however since the radiogroup is not in the "enabled" page, it seems
> that the Controls is empty (also confirmed by controlcount =0). It
> works only if the page is the active one.
> It should be something related to the completion sequence of object
> creation, is there a way to overcame this problem ? is there a
> "loaded" function on which write such code be sure the object is
> created ?

If you prefix your statement with

  Rdgrp.HandleNeeded;

it might work.

--
Peter Below (TeamB)
0

"Peter Below"  ha scritto nel messaggio

Paolo Valle wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a page control with some tabs. On one of them I have a
> radiogroup. I want at the begin one item of radiogroup to be
> disabled, I do that:
>
> Rdgrp.Controls[i].Enabled:=false;
>
> however since the radiogroup is not in the "enabled" page, it seems
> that the Controls is empty (also confirmed by controlcount =0). It
> works only if the page is the active one.
> It should be something related to the completion sequence of object
> creation, is there a way to overcame this problem ? is there a
> "loaded" function on which write such code be sure the object is
> created ?

If you prefix your statement with

  Rdgrp.HandleNeeded;

it might work.

--
Peter Below (TeamB)
0
Paolo
8/4/2015 7:23:31 AM

Paolo Valle wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a page control with some tabs. On one of them I have a
> radiogroup. I want at the begin one item of radiogroup to be
> disabled, I do that:
>
> Rdgrp.Controls[i].Enabled:=false;
>
> however since the radiogroup is not in the "enabled" page, it seems
> that the Controls is empty (also confirmed by controlcount =0). It
> works only if the page is the active one.
> It should be something related to the completion sequence of object
> creation, is there a way to overcame this problem ? is there a
> "loaded" function on which write such code be sure the object is
> created ?

If you prefix your statement with

  Rdgrp.HandleNeeded;

it might work.

--
Peter Below (TeamB)
0
Paolo

delphi.general
Sorry if this is "out of topic"! but since some days ago I can't read the group *embarcadero.public.delphi.language.delphi.general* Does anybody know if there's something wrong with it? Or maybe is my reader? (Thunderbird) I get this messagge when I try to read the latest messages: Error! newsgroup server responded:no such article found Perhaps the article has expired <692702@forums.embarcadero.com> (33145) Click here to remove all expired articles sergio wrote: > Sorry if this is "out of topic"! but since some days ago I can'...

What generals generally do

delphi.general Timer
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_202d5.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" For Paolo Valle --JivePart=_202d5.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: application/octet-stream; name="SubroutineTimer.pas" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="SubroutineTimer.pas" dW5pdCBTdWJyb3V0aW5lVGltZXI7DQoNCmludGVyZmFjZQ0KDQpwcm9jZWR1cmUgU3RhcnRTdWJy b3V0aW5lVGltZXI7DQpmdW5jdGlvbiBHZXRTdWJSb...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

EVarriantTypeCast error delphi language general
I uploaded above subject to the attachment space.with test.zip. If somebody coul have a look at the test i prepared. Since overall QuickReport does work, i could not guess what is going on here. Thanks in advance to have a look at the attached test i made and hopefully somebody can find the issue. Regards. Lieven Hi xxx, If nothing works, it could mean that somewhere a mistake was made.lol. For the uploaded to public attachment test.zip solution below. Regards Lieven {Sql code} QryPtDat1.Sql.Clear; QryPtDat1.Sql.Add('SELECT D."Names", ...

General bootstrap questions: Delphi 7, pascal
Hi, This might be a bit inchoherant. I am sorry of that is the case but I have inherited a collection of languishing Delphi Projects in Pascal. I do not know Pascal and this is nearly my into to Delphi. Delphi 7 is running in a Windows XP VirtualMachine instance. The project in question uses several third party libraries / tools. Basically, I don't know where to start so I'll start at the beginning and hope you guys can help. I first inherited these projects almost two years ago. For the most part they work. There is one project, however, that needs to have a few "mag...

borland.public.delphi.database.general not fond
Hello. My problem is I am trying to connect to a newsgroup that I have configured in Outlook Express 6, under Windows XP and appears this as follows mistake : 411 Group borland.public.delphi.database.general not found. Setup: Count: newsgroups.borland.com Server: newsgroups.borland.com Protocol: NNTP Port: 119 Security (SSL): 0 Error Number: 411 Code: 800ccca5 With the newsgroup of Newsgroups.borland.com before it could enter the group borland.public.delphi.database.general, This is for all groups that begin with borland. I hope you can hel...

A general question about supporting offline databases
I am a bit of a newbie with Delphi databases, we've been using Delphi for 15 years but we have always used a proprietary binary data format. We now want to switch to an SQL file format. For now we're working with SQLITE, so the Java and C# guys in our shop can read the file too. We have all the latest tools now, XE5 with FireDAC, Datasnap, REST etc. I am very, very impressed with what we can do now. Currently, we have a Delphi desktop app that controls the data file, and use XMLRPC calls from the clients to send and receive transactions. We have what we call a "refresh&...

borland.public.delphi.database.general not fond #2
Hello. My problem is I am trying to connect to a newsgroup that I have configured in Outlook Express 6, under Windows XP and appears this as follows mistake : 411 Group borland.public.delphi.database.general not found. Setup: Count: newsgroups.borland.com Server: newsgroups.borland.com Protocol: NNTP Port: 119 Security (SSL): 0 Error Number: 411 Code: 800ccca5 With the newsgroup of Newsgroups.borland.com before it could enter the group borland.public.delphi.database.general, This is for all groups that begin with borland. I hope you can hel...

General question on the concept of integer handling in Delphi 2009
I found in system.pas new names "NativeInt" and "NativeUInt". According to all computer languages worldwide, Integer (and Cardinal) is *already* a native integer that represents the CPU register for best performance etc... What will happen in Delphi 2010 Win64 ??? I don't want to change Integer to NativeInt in my code thousand times to get adequate performance. > {quote:title=Ralf Stocker wrote:}{quote} > I found in system.pas new names "NativeInt" and "NativeUInt". Interesting. > According to all computer languages wor...

Delphi component for computing general linear mixed models ??
Are there any statistical software available for Delphi for computing General linear mixed models so that having a data sampler and analyser also may run statistics directly on group of humans observed pr minute basis that should be compared together ?? For you old-timers here is a hint as to what the subject is about: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22General+linear+mixed+models%22 --JohnH Have you looked at http://www.dewresearch.com/ which has some useful code for that sort of thing? /Matthew Jones/ Alf Christophersen wrote: > Are there any statistical softw...

Delphi 5 to Delphi XE4

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

Delphi 5 to Delphi 6 and up

Web resources about - Radiogroup - embarcadero.delphi.general

'android-widget' tag wiki - Stack Overflow

How to remove RadioButtons From RadioGroup that created Dynamically
i m new in Android and making a app. I need to remove RadioButtons from RadioGroup that is created by String of Array. What i need is to remove ...

Creature Feature WQAD TV 8 Moline, Illinois A Conversation with Co-creator Don Raymond (Welch) - One ...
Don and Bill's on-air style was a lot like today's David Letterman Show (in the way they called attention to the artificial nature of the production ...

Denis O'Brien cannot buy FM104 as part of €200mdeal
Broadcasting regulators have refused to give billionaire businessman Denis O'Brien permission to buy out Dublin radio station…

Email A Friend - LifeSiteNews.com
Get LifeSiteNews by EmailBY Jim Beigel.container{ border:1px solid #000000; } fieldset{ border:none; padding:0; margin:0; } .content{ background-color:#FFFFFF; ...

Android Video Tutorial
Here I will organize all of my Android Video Tutorials as I make them. I'll include the playlist for all the videos at the top. You will also ...

Ext JS 4.0.7 - Sencha Docs
Ext JS 4.0 API Documentation from Sencha. Class documentation, Guides and Videos on how to create Javascript applications with Ext JS 4

TMS Software - Article - TMS Advanced Toolbars & Menus
Components for software development with Embarcadero Delphi, C++Builder and Microsoft Visual Studio

Extension developers: 5 things to make your extension more accessible
After my first reach out to extension developers, Aaron and I have brainstormed and come up with the 5 most common things you as an extension ...