I need help:File CodeGear.Delphi.Targets dammaged in Delphi X2

Hello
My computer has a crash and the file CodeGear.Delphi.Targets was dammaged.
Delphi open but I can not compile anything.

other files recovered but Windows Backup Center does no save this
filetype .Targets (pay attention!)

Can someone send my privatelly this file or say me where I can download
it. It's Delphi X2 update 4
I tried delphi X2 repair but it gives me error

Thank you.

Joan Galí
GTV
Barcelona-Europe
0
Joan

Solved reinstalling Delphi.

El 30/06/2014 13:51, Joan Gali ha escrit:
> Hello
> My computer has a crash and the file CodeGear.Delphi.Targets was dammaged.
> Delphi open but I can not compile anything.
>
> other files recovered but Windows Backup Center does no save this
> filetype .Targets (pay attention!)
>
> Can someone send my privatelly this file or say me where I can download
> it. It's Delphi X2 update 4
> I tried delphi X2 repair but it gives me error
>
> Thank you.
>
> Joan Galí
> GTV
> Barcelona-Europe

0
Joan

Need help to allow a working Delphi 3 project to build on Delphi XE
How do I adjust this working Delphi 3 program that uses OLEAUTO and OLE2 to work on the newer Delphi XE, Program code is below this, errors are here : Checking project dependencies... Compiling admn_api.dproj (Debug, Win32) dcc command line for "admn_api.dpr" c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\rad studio\8.0\bin\dcc32.exe -$O- -$W+ --no-config -M -Q -AWinTypes=Windows;WinProcs=Windows;DbiTypes=BDE; DbiProcs=BDE;DbiErrs=BDE -DDEBUG -I"c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\rad studio\8.0\lib\Win32\release";"C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\RAD Studio...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Hello, we have one Delphi 2005 Professional here and want to upgrade to Delphi 2010, but we are a bit confused. Our distributor in Germany, ingram-micro offers several upgrade products: UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER ELS UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER FLEX RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - UPG UPG RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - NAMED ELC UPG RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - NAMED FLEX UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - CONCURRENT ELS UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - CONCURRENT FLEX What do they mean exactly and which one do i need? At the moment delphi is installed on two PCs and we want to use ...

What we need to learn as we migrate from Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2012
As we prepare to move from Delphi 2007 to the Delphi of next summer/fall, and 64bit some day, we are looking for a list of improvements to Delphi (from IDE to the language) that have been done from Delphi 2007 to Delphi XE, as well as any planned ones for the next version. We understand the daunting migration to Unicode that awaits us but know that we have missed some "new and improved" items where we have to get all our developers up to speed on that may not be related to Unicode. So, we will need to plan some training before we jump in. Is there such a list out ...

Linking a .a file in firemonkey - Delphi XE5 SP1
I am trying to link .a files from my FireMonkey application in XE5 for an iOS application, but I am running into issues. I have 3 different .a files that I have tried using, all of which give me the same error when I try to link them: *Bad Object file format: 'd:\project...\libzbar.a'* I have tried this with 2 commonly used .a files, one for barcode reading (zbar) and a magtek card stripe reader library. I also have another test library made in xcode with 2 methods. They all produce the same error on compile. During an embarcadero seminar, we were told that any .a file could b...

HELP! Trying to Complie old Delphi program on any version of Delphi
Hey everyone I'm new to the programming world and unfortunately I have come across a big problem that I will hope I can get some help with. I have a program that was apparently created using delphi 3 and then finished using delphi 4 with some additional parts added later. I have found copies of amost every version of delphi ever made and installed them on my pc and attempted to compile this program in question. Unfortuantely I have yet to get it to compile without a few thousand error messages and I am st uck between a rock and a hard place. I know very little of Delphi programming, let a...

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2007

Delphi 5 to Delphi XE4

Delphi for PHP or Delphi PRISM

Delphi 5 To Delphi 2009

Web resources about - I need help:File CodeGear.Delphi.Targets dammaged in Delphi X2 - embarcadero.delphi.general