Drag drop images to canvas

Hi,

I would like to build something similar as attached image.

 [See image.|http://www.sendto.nl/images/ddtc.jpg]

Drag and drop of images (circle with numbers right side) to a canvas. Between de images there should be a connection (red line) be made (manual/automatic). Example 1-2

Also it should also be possible to add a third image etc. to the end or middle of a existing connection. The connection must be automatically altered.

Can a TPaintbox be used for this functionality and are there similar examples how to start?

Thanks in advance.
0
Mike

Would prefer if drag'n'drop in OS X dropped the image; now drops image URI
Name: Gary Product: Firefox Summary: Would prefer if drag'n'drop in OS X dropped the image; now drops image URI Comments: (Mac OS X only) The summary says most of it. When dragging and dropping an image from, for example, Safari to an RTF document in TextEdit, the dragged image is dropped into the document. When doing the same with Firefox, the image URL is dropped instead. I read somewhere that this behavior would be changed in Firefox 1.5 - I just tried it out with Firefox 1.5 RC3, and it hadn't changed. I'm not sure how people generally want this to be...

Drag drop images to canvas [Edit]
Hi, I would like to build something similar as attached image. [Example|http://www.sendto.nl/images/ddtc.jpg] Drag and drop of images (circle with numbers right side) to a canvas. Between de images there should be a connection (red line) be made (manual/automatic). Example 1-2 Also it should also be possible to add a third image etc. to the end or middle of a existing connection. The connection must be automatically altered. Can a TPaintbox be used for this functionality and are there similar examples how to start? Thanks in advance. Mike B. wrote: > Hi, > >...

Drag and drop images on a image control
Hi,  I am developing a photo editor site. My customer has a requirment like, there should an option to drag a picture and drop on the photo editor image place hodler, the drag and drop option should be there for physical file from windows explorer and from the photo album created in the site. How to do drag and drop of a picture on a web form?...

Drag and Drop images onto other images
Hi -   I'm not sure if anyone has seen the play room on the Wonderful Graffiti site (http://secure.wonderfulgraffiti.com/playRoom/flash/playRoom.php), but it does some cool stuff with being able to move decor around a room, paint walls, etc.  Can that kind of functionality be done using ASP.net/AJAX?  If so, any hints as to where to look to find out more?  Or even a consulting agency that could help with that kind of development?  (Or even what "that kind of development" should properly be called!)  Obviously I'm quite ignorant at this... ...

Drag and Drop Images
Hello. I'm trying to produce the following functionality: I have a big image and I want to drag a smaller image over it. I want to be able to get the coordinates of the smaller images and sent it back to the server. Can anybody help me? Thanks. Sure.  It's functionality in the Futures release, and there's a great article on it at codeproject:  http://www.codeproject.com/Ajax/AtlasDragNDrop.asp  As for sendign the info to the server, consider using the webservice hookups (scriptservice) that are in the online docs....

Drag and Drop images
Name: Tim Sykes Email: thedotartdepartmentatvirgindotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Drag and Drop images Comments: Hi, Only just updated to Firefox 3.0.1. on Mac OSX 10.4.11 With the old Firefox i could drag images off websites and place them into piles on my desktop where my cursor was hovering and when released would rop image at that point. Now with the updated it does not drop images where I would like them, It seperates them out into individual images so I have to then create piles of images as a second step. I buy props for films and need to drag images off sites, keep...

drag and drop image
Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition: I need to drag and drop an image from one PictureBox to another PictureBox where: 1) the image is visible while being dragged2) the image can be dropped at any location within the target PictureBox3) the image can be rotated within the target PictureBox As you are creating a Windows Forms application, and not an ASP.NET application, you will need to ask your questions on the MSDN Forums. Alister...

drag and drop images
Sir, I am developing a online photoshop website. In this site i am displaying images of client like below link . http://www.dhtmlgoodies.com/scripts/image-slideshow-5/image-slideshow-5.html If any of the photos wants to him, then he can drag the images from display and drop into container. Here container is a collection of dragged images. this is the functionality. How it is possible... Can any one help please. Help full  Examples  http://www.dhtmlgoodies.com/scripts/drag-drop-custom/demo-drag-drop-1.html  )Shivakmar Dagam You may be intere...

Drag and Drop in delphi
Hi All, Can anyone help me how to create drag emails into thunderbird using delphi 6.Please help me it is very urgent. Regards PT ravindra p wrote: > Hi All, > > Can anyone help me how to create drag emails into thunderbird using > delphi 6.Please help me it is very urgent. For drag & drop to another application you have to implement OLE drag&drop. Delphi has no support for that natively, but there are free (and not so free) 3rd-party offerings. http://www.melander.dk ( http://users.on.net/johnson/delphi/ as alternative) http://codecentral.borl...

'Write': Drag and drop images in new mail causes errors. Receipient cannot save images.
Name: Harald Boetz Email: herboetz_at_tiscali.nl Product: Thunderbird Summary: 'Write': Drag and drop images in new mail causes errors. Receipient cannot save images. Comments: Using latest version 1.5.0.5., XP Prof, 3GHz CPU/1GB RAM. Drag and drop images in new mail and editing text in between can cause errors. Sometimes, At a certain moment it is not possible to insert more jpg images into a new html message. Sometimes sending the message is not possible (hangs). If the message could be sent after editing another new mail, the receipient cannot save the images by: c...

Drag n Drop javascript works for single image not for images put in Datalist????urgent please reply
Hi,guysi have javascript  for drag n drop image ,that is working perfectly for single image. <style type="text/css"><!--.moveable {             position: absolute;             cursor: move;           }          --></style><script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">   var selObj = null;   ...

Drag-and-drop images from firefox
I'm using Firefox 2.0 (final), but the RIDICULOUS bug that happens when you drag and drop imagens from firefox 1.x is still present!! I think this *VERY* annoying, because I use this function all the time. Also, when it works, it store the image first on a temporary folder instead of copying it directly to the location you dropped it. This is also VERY anoying because I usually deal with VERY large images. Please, I'm begging you fix this ASAP! S=E9rgio On 22.11.2006 19:16, S�rgio wrote: --- Original Message --- > I'm using Firefox 2.0 (final), but the RIDI...

How do people know they can drag and drop a drag and drop control?
Hi,My question is one of design and usage.  I created a drag an droppable "page menu" for a small number of items that change dynamically depending on the page a user is on.  My question is, how do I communicate that this control can be moved around on the page?  Do others depend on their users discovering this on their own?  I considered putting it in the title - ie "Page Menu (drag and drop)" but co-workers didn't care for that approach much more than I did.  I considered  hover-over text, but I'm not sure how to...

drag and drop images/text
Hi, I was wondering if anybody could help me out by putting me in the right direction with this issue. I was on a .NET website (www.vistaprint.com) and on there website they have a really nice function where you can drag and drop images/text on a white background (this idea being so a user can design their business cards!). I was wondering is this possible to do to using just asp.net or do I have to buy some sort of third party component? If it is possible to do using asp.net alone could anyone recommend a few good resources to view books, internet site etc. If I have to buy a t...

Web resources about - Drag drop images to canvas - embarcadero.delphi.general

Twist Image
At Twist Image, we connect brands to people and people to brands. Let us show you what we mean.

Wikipedia:Manual of Style/Images - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia contains millions of illustrative images and other electronic media . This page gives a very brief overview of how images are used ...

Chief White House Photographer shares behind the scenes images he took w/ his iPhone
... some of the beautiful photographs taken with iPhones. Now, the Chief Official White House Photographer has shared a collection of images that ...

Xiaomi Mi5 specs, images and pricing info leak
Update, December 24: Two live images reportedly showing the Xiaomi Mi 5 surfaced in China. The images are actually different from both the images ...

White House Chief Photographer shares beautiful iPhone-captured images
... DSLRs. In a move that, without doubt, indeed supports this viewpoint, the Chief Official White House Photographer has shared a bunch of images ...

Virgin Mary image seen on Ga. church window
Rainbow-hued coating on window pane inspires Catholic priest to post on FaceBook

Hugh Jackman Slices Into 12 Days of Deadpool with Saucy Teaser Image - Comic Book Resources
Hugh Jackman Slices Into 12 Days of Deadpool with Saucy Teaser Image - The "Wolverine" star joins Fox's festive celebration, and turns up the ...

EPFL's printing technique hides one image behind the other
Remember those holographic cards that give off different colors when you tilt them a certain way? Well, in the video below the fold, the &Eacute;cole ...

PAC 12 Proposal on Name, Image and Likeness Still Misses Mark
The Winds of Change Many in college athletics are seeing and understanding that the winds of change are coming with regard to the structure of ...

Trump boxing the media: It's how he fashions a fighting image (While enjoying himself)
Toward the end of my third campaign interview with Donald Trump, I finally got a glimpse into why he spends so much time and energy attacking ...