Delphi XE2 is missing TDirectoryListbox and TDriveComboBox components? [Edit]

My Delphi XE2 is completely missing the Win 3.1 tab with all its components?
Is this correct??
I have projects that use the TDirectoryListbox, TDriveComboBox and TFileListBox.
Is my Delphi XE2 installation corrupt??

Thank you in advance for any advice.

Edited by: Wouter Oosthuizen on Oct 7, 2011 6:54 AM

Edited by: Wouter Oosthuizen on Oct 7, 2011 7:12 AM
0
Wouter

No need to reply.
It seems that I had a corrupt installation.
I performed a Repair and now my XE2 has the Win 3.1 tab and components.
Thank you.
0
Wouter

OfficeXP Automation
Hello, we had used the OfficeXP Automation Components in older Delphi Version. We uses for example the TItem Component, but in Delphi XE2 I don't find this (and other components) and so I'm not able to open or compile the project. The component List of the Office XP Automation Server was in Delphi XE much larger. What can I do to solve this problem? Best wishes Bernhard Edited by: Registered User on May 10, 2012 6:14 AM > What can I do to solve this problem? What if you install the Office 2000 packages instead of Office XP? (menu-component-install packages : uncheck Off...

DesignIDE package and porting Delphi 7 components to Delphi XE2
HI I am porting components from Delphi7 to Delphi XE2, and started run in problems regarding MaskProp.dcu, some of the components uses this, and is looking for TMaskProperty class. After a lot of browsing on the net i figured out that all these units is packaged in the designide.dcp. So i have the design time component in a package that requires the designide.dcp and then the runtime component package that reguires the designtime package for the component. In the runtime component package i get errors regarding the MaskProp.dcu and the TMaskProperty class. I dont know what to do from ...

Access to legacy (Delphi 4) Midas server from Delphi XE2 [Edit]
Hello, My company biggest product is developped with Delphi 4 and uses several Midas servers. It's a really big application (still in evolution, since 1997) , that has been started with Delphi 3. A partial or complete rewrite of this application is planned in a mid term future, and I must study if we can envisage a soft migration of some parts of the software on Delphi XE2 (or XE4), or if a complete rewrite even of the servers parts is required. If a complete rewrite must be done, my boss doesn't exclude to study the possibility of using another development environment to rewri...

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE2

Drag and Drop Component Suite For Delphi XE2 [Edit]
Has anybody updated the Melander Drag and Drop Component Suite for Delphi XE2? http://melander.dk/delphi/dragdrop/ I've fixed a few errors preventing compilation in XE2 but have now run into something I don't understand. I'd thought I'd check here before spending more time muddling my way through. Edited by: shannon matthews on Sep 19, 2011 9:33 PM Edited by: shannon matthews on Sep 19, 2011 9:34 PM My problem was not enough coffee. I've now got the components installed. If anyone wants the updated source... > {quote:title=shannon matthews wrote:}{quote} ...

FMX file missing error for Delphi XE2 VCL only project [Edit]
Very new to XE2 (and no exact idea what FM is or how it works), i'm struggling to find an explanation for this problem: I have a program that is already being developed for D2007. Ported to Delphi XE2 and unicode being all resolved (hundreds!), i get this last error: " +[DCC Error] E1026 File not found: 'FMXTee.Editor.Stroke.fmx+' (and few others for the same FMXTee unit )". It certainly has to do with 'uses' but i have no FM units in use or needed... then probably some kind of dependencies related to th e environment variables, but what exactly? Thanks. ric...

[Delphi XE2] "Search projects" missing in "Add to Project" dialog box [Edit]
"Search projects" missing in "Add to Project" dialog box when using windows classic theme (windows 7 64bits). Notepad on the contrary still have the "Seacrh ..." box in its open file dialog. Check the images below(they are not mine but show the issue) This one does have the "search document" box in the upper right corner. http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/9518/dialog2.png This one does not have it. http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/4793/dialogl.png Any help on this matter will be greatly appreciated. ...

Component toolbar in Delphi XE4 missing tabs and components
I installed my custom components package in the RAD Studio XE4 "personality" (both Delphi and C++Builder). It seemed to work fine and I could create a VCL test app for both Delphi and C++Builder with one of the components dropped on a form. But now I am investigating this further and I find that a lot of components are missing.. :-( I managed to get the components displayed as a tabbed ribbon across the top similar to in Delphi7 by going to View/Toolbars/Components. Then I could also drag it to a place on the screen where it could use the full width of the IDE. I then...

New to Delphi
Hi I am new to Delphi & want to know good resources for learning to use it. Is there a list of good Delphi learning resources (books/online tutorials) somewhere? What recommendations can anyone make for someone new to Delphi (& only a hobby programmer at the moment)? A couple of weeks ago I started with DelphiXE4 trial & have Googled for a few Delphi resources but I haven't found anything very good yet for me as a beginner. I'm just struggling along trying to learn as I go! (I'm presently struggling with DragandDrop...see [http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17232...

Convert Delphi 7 to Delphi 2009 [Edit]

Delphi 7 Pro to Delphi XE2
Hi All I'm porting a project from Delphi 7 Pro to Delphi XE2 and have notice the VersionInfo "Release" and "Build" not being extracted correctly. Should be "1.2.3.4" but is getting "1.2.6150.4567" I'm using the following to extract the VersionInfo and works ok in Delphi 7 but doesnt get the "Release" and "Build" info when used in Delphi XE2. function GetVersion : string; { --------------------------------------------------------- Extracts the FileVersion element of the VERSIONINFO structure that Delphi ma...

Is GNU Gettext for Delphi compatible with Delphi XE2 ?
The site http://dxgettext.po.dk declare support for Supports for Delphi 5-2009. Thanks in advance lior ilan wrote: > The site http://dxgettext.po.dk declare support for Supports for Delphi > 5-2009. > Thanks in advance It is, if you look in the forums mentioned in that website http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/dxgettext/ http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/dxgettext/message/3639 Regards Olivier ...

Move from Delphi 2009 to Delphi XE2 and now failing
I recently moved from Delphi 2009 to Delphi XE2 (combined with a new computer). The XML that is now created no longer accepted by the webservice. The specific steps I went through were. 1) Delphi 2009 with old pas file. Worked. 2) Delphi XE2 with old pas file. Didn't work. 3) Delphi XE2 with new pas file imported by Delphi XE2. Didn't work. The new pas file has the following lines, but commenting them out doesn't change the XML. { InvRegistry.RegisterParamInfo(TypeInfo(FaCSIADiagnosticInterface), 'Ping', 'Ping_Input', '&...

Web resources about - Delphi XE2 is missing TDirectoryListbox and TDriveComboBox components? [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.general