delphi XE2 + generics = F2084 Internal error: AV00000000-R00000000-0 :(

hello,

in one unit i declare generics

MyObj = class
   fMyGenericList: TMyGenericList<TMyListItem>:
   Property MyGenericList: TWinRE_TMyGenericList<TMyListItem> read
fMyGenericList;
end;

in other unit i just do :

MyObj.MyGenericList.Count;

and i receive at compile time :

F2084 Internal error: AV00000000-R00000000-0 :(

any idea ? i m on XE2 update 4
0
loki

ok, i found (it's a bug)

it's seam that the problem was that getter and setter of some properties
was defined in base class :

TMyBASEGenericList<T>
   function Getxyz(...);
   procedure Getxyz(...);
end;

TMyGenericList<T> = class(TMyBASEGenericList(T))
   property xyz: ansiString read Getxyz write Getxyz;
end;

then the bug is here :(

doing

TMyGenericList<T> = class(TMyBASEGenericList<T>)
   function Getxyz(...);
   procedure Getxyz(...);
   property xyz: ansiString read Getxyz write Getxyz;
end;

no more any problemes

finally it's seam that generics are not very well implemented, 2 hours i
works with it and already see 2 big problemes

* property getter and setter can not be declared in base class (bug)
* can not use local procedure inside a function with a generic type (not
a bug but i will mis this feature)
0
loki

Delphi 2010: [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV00000000-R00000000-0
I'm trying to compile the following code but the compiler gives me an internal error message. This is my second experiment with generics and it is complete failure. Do they work at all? I'm very disappointed. Checking project dependencies... Compiling Multicast.dproj (Debug configuration) [DCC Fatal Error] Multicast.dpr(152): F2084 Internal Error: AV00000000-R00000000-0 Failed Elapsed time: 00:00:00.2 I have posted the project (a simple console application) to the attachments group. Can anybody compile this code in their Delphi XE IDE? program Multicast; {$APPT...

Delphi 2010: [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV00000000-R00000000-0
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_44d84.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Checking project dependencies... Compiling Multicast.dproj (Debug configuration) [DCC Fatal Error] Multicast.dpr(152): F2084 Internal Error: AV00000000-R00000000-0 Failed Elapsed time: 00:00:00.2 --JivePart=_44d84.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; name="Multicast.dpr" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; ...

Delphi XE2
Hello! I was working normally with the XE2 IDE, and suddenly, after renaming a component I couldn't compile *any* app any more. I've got always this error: [DCC Fatal Error] System.SysConst.pas(200): F2084 Internal Error: AV09CD428F-W0000000D-1 I've tried with a couple of different projects, always with the same result. Then I closed the IDE and reopen it and now (so far) it seems to work again. I would like to know what means this error, just in case it come across again! Thanks! Sergio sergio gonzalez wrote: > Hello! I was working normally wit...

Delphi 2010 F2084 Internal Error TI894
Hi, I get following error when I enter following code in Delphi 2010 : CODE : -------- type TMyFunction = function(var FromFile : Text) : byte of object ; ERROR : ---------- [DCC Fatal Error] Unit1.pas(20): F2084 Internal Error: TI894 Thx in advance, Rob Dominiek Russe wrote: > I get following error when I enter following code in Delphi 2010 : > > CODE : > -------- > > type > TMyFunction = function(var FromFile : Text) : byte of object ; > > ERROR : > ---------- > > [DCC Fatal Error] Unit1.pas(20): F2084 Inter...

Delphi XE: F2084 Internal Error: G6657
Hi, I do some test with Delphi XE and try to compile ID: 26124, DeCAL2009 (Generic Delphi Container and Algorithm Library) The dcc gives an error (not very verbose) : [DCC Fatal Error] DeCAL.Containers.pas(1135): F2084 Internal Error: G6657 Somebody has an idea ? Thanks, Eddy Poullet Brussels Eddy POULLET wrote: > I do some test with Delphi XE and try to compile > ID: 26124, DeCAL2009 (Generic Delphi Container and Algorithm Library) > The dcc gives an error (not very verbose) : > > [DCC Fatal Error] DeCAL.Containers.pas(1135): F2084 Internal Error: G6...

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE2

Generics bug: Internal Error: AV22223FF9-R00000000-0
Hello, I got this error when compiling the following code. The problem is with line 'SetLength(self.entries, 0)' because if removed, the code compiles OK. I reported this problem in QC under #87828. Does anybody know a workaround for initialization of the array? Kees Vermeulen type Entry<TKey, TValue> = record // Fields public hashCode: Integer; public key: TKey; public next: Integer; public value: TValue; end; EntryArray<TKey, TValue> = array of Entry<TKey, TValue>; XYZ<TKey, TValue> = class ...

Delphi generics in OOD causes Internal Error when complexity increases
Hi, I'm have a quite annoying issue with generics in OOD. My idea is to create a framework to which I can pass types in the construction so I can simplify the process of creating new applications. It works very fine up to a certain level of complexity : TA = class(...); TB= class(..); TC<TA, TB>= class(..); TD<T1 : TA; T2 : TB; T3 : TC<T1, T2> = class(...) TE<T1 : TA; T2 : TB; T3 : TC<T1, T2>; T4 : TD<T1, T2, T3> = class(TD<T1, T2, T3>) etc.... But at some point Delphi (XE2) seems to say : "N...

Delpi XE2 compile error [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error:
Hi, I am getting the following error when compiling a project ( 32 bit vcl ) It doesn't happen that often and it I can't remember a case when it was repeatable. I have recorded the following messages when a compile fails... [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV0A639D73-R0000000C-0 [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV09909D73-R0000000C-0 I usually just recompile and it works without errors. So I can't reproduce it. But this along with some other strange run time errors that are also not repeatable have me concerned. Unfortunately I haven't documented...

Caution error in FireDac 8.0.1 to Delphi Xe2 and earlier
Please note that FireDac 8.0.1 have a bug, Embarcadero refuses to correct an error. In December 2014 I bought FireDac to Delphi XE2, 8.0.1 a few days later it turned out that the program has a bug StrsEmpty2Null not support parameter which makes the component is not useful for me. Although embecedro 8.0.3 patch is available and I bought a legal component, has not made me any corrections. Help addicted from buying Delphi Xe 7.0 Information received from worker embecedro Poland?. Does this attitude is fair. Can someone please help me make a package 8.0.3 or help to improve the error. ...

Caution error in FireDac 8.0.1 to Delphi Xe2 and earlier [Edit]
Please note that FireDac 8.0.1 have a bug, Embarcadero refuses to correct an error. In December 2014 I bought FireDac to Delphi XE2, 8.0.1 a few days later it turned out that the program has a bug StrsEmpty2Null not support parameter which makes the component is not useful for me. Although embecedro 8.0.5 patch is available and I bought a legal component, has not made me any corrections. Help addicted from buying Delphi Xe 7.0 Information received from worker embecedro Poland?. Does this attitude is fair. Can someone please help me make a package 8.0.5 or help to improve the error. E...

Caution error in FireDac 8.0.1 to Delphi Xe2 and earlier [Edit]
Please note that FireDac 8.0.1 have a bug, Embarcadero refuses to correct an error. In December 2014 I bought FireDac to Delphi XE2, 8.0.1 a few days later it turned out that the program has a bug StrsEmpty2Null not support parameter which makes the component is not useful for me. Although embecedro 8.0.5 patch is available and I bought a legal component, has not made me any corrections. Help addicted from buying Delphi Xe 7.0 Information received from worker embecedro Poland?. Does this attitude is fair. Can someone please help me make a package 8.0.3 or help to improve the error. E...

Caution error in FireDac 8.0.1 to Delphi Xe2 and earlier [Edit] #2
Please note that FireDac 8.0.1 have a bug, Embarcadero refuses to correct an error. In December 2014 I bought FireDac to Delphi XE2, 8.0.1 a few days later it turned out that the program has a bug StrsEmpty2Null not support parameter which makes the component is not useful for me. Although embecedro 8.0.5 patch is available and I bought a legal component, has not made me any corrections. Help addicted from buying Delphi Xe 7.0 Information received from worker embecedro Poland?. Does this attitude is fair. Can someone please help me make a package 8.0.5 or help to improve the error. E...

Delphi XE: [DCC Fataler Fehler] F2084 Interner Fehler: AV221F6F4A-R00000014-0
Hi folks, I'm using in a new project the new RTTI in combination with Generics. In a DUnit test case I would like to use an Object guard which helps me to avoid the try finally block. <code> var pJSON: IObjGuard<TSerializerJSON>; pPerson: IObjGuard<TPerson>; pStream: IObjGuard<TMemoryStream>; begin pJSON := TObjGuard<TSerializerJSON>.Create; pPerson := TObjGuard<TPerson>.Create; pStream := TObjGuard<TMemoryStream>.Create; ... </code> After defining the variable pStream it is over, the compiler always...

Web resources about - delphi XE2 + generics = F2084 Internal error: AV00000000-R00000000-0 :( - embarcadero.delphi.general