Delphi XE: [DCC Fataler Fehler] F2084 Interner Fehler: AV221F6F4A-R00000014-0

Hi folks,

I'm using in a new project the new RTTI in combination with Generics.
In a DUnit test case I would like to use an Object guard which helps me
to avoid the try finally block.

<code>
var
   pJSON: IObjGuard<TSerializerJSON>;
   pPerson: IObjGuard<TPerson>;
   pStream: IObjGuard<TMemoryStream>;
begin
   pJSON := TObjGuard<TSerializerJSON>.Create;
   pPerson := TObjGuard<TPerson>.Create;
   pStream := TObjGuard<TMemoryStream>.Create;
</code>

After defining the variable pStream it is over, the compiler always
throws the AV.

--
Thanks,

Roman
0
Roman

Roman Kassebaum wrote:

> I'm using in a new project the new RTTI in combination with Generics.
> In a DUnit test case I would like to use an Object guard which helps me
> to avoid the try finally block.
>
> <code>
> var
>    pJSON: IObjGuard<TSerializerJSON>;
>    pPerson: IObjGuard<TPerson>;
>    pStream: IObjGuard<TMemoryStream>;
> begin
>    pJSON := TObjGuard<TSerializerJSON>.Create;
>    pPerson := TObjGuard<TPerson>.Create;
>    pStream := TObjGuard<TMemoryStream>.Create;
> </code>
>
> After defining the variable pStream it is over, the compiler always
> throws the AV.

Unfortunately I couldn't find an issue that produces the same AV with XE and the
given information are to little to duplicate it.

Does it fail with D2010 too?
--
Uwe Schuster
http://www.bitcommander.de/blog

>> After defining the variable pStream it is over, the compiler always
>> throws the AV.
>
> Unfortunately I couldn't find an issue that produces the same AV with XE and the
> given information are to little to duplicate it.

Today, I will try to create a test project for it. The issue is that the
original project uses a third-party JSON parser.
I don't know if the third-party component is the problem or my intensive
use of generics.

> Does it fail with D2010 too?

This is the interesting point: No!

--
Roman
0

> Unfortunately I couldn't find an issue that produces the same AV with XE and the
> given information are to little to duplicate it.

I added a qc (88650) for it.

--
Roman
0
Roman Kassebaum wrote:

> > Unfortunately I couldn't find an issue that produces the same AV
> > with XE and the given information are to little to duplicate it.
>
> I added a qc (88650) for it.

Thanks for this. I can repeat the issue with DXE, but not with D2010
and will have a closer look to get a simplified test case.
--
Uwe Schuster
http://www.bitcommander.de/blog
0
Uwe

Delphi 2010: [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV00000000-R00000000-0
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_44d84.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Checking project dependencies... Compiling Multicast.dproj (Debug configuration) [DCC Fatal Error] Multicast.dpr(152): F2084 Internal Error: AV00000000-R00000000-0 Failed Elapsed time: 00:00:00.2 --JivePart=_44d84.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; name="Multicast.dpr" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; ...

Delphi 2010: [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV00000000-R00000000-0
I'm trying to compile the following code but the compiler gives me an internal error message. This is my second experiment with generics and it is complete failure. Do they work at all? I'm very disappointed. Checking project dependencies... Compiling Multicast.dproj (Debug configuration) [DCC Fatal Error] Multicast.dpr(152): F2084 Internal Error: AV00000000-R00000000-0 Failed Elapsed time: 00:00:00.2 I have posted the project (a simple console application) to the attachments group. Can anybody compile this code in their Delphi XE IDE? program Multicast; {$APPT...

Migrating to Delphi XE from Delphi 7.0
Below is my code in Delphi 7.0, this is how to call another units in webmodule... Hello All, I create a web application in Delphi 7.0, using the Web Server Application, CGI, IntraWeb 7.0.15. And I used TIWPageProducer to view like this url "http://localhost/mcr/mcr.exe/main". I built and run. I viewed in thru IIS and it is running... This is my code in Delphi 7.0 .... .... procedure TWebModule1.proMainGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm); begin VForm := TfrmMain.Create(AWebApplication); end; procedure TWebModule1....

Migrating to Delphi XE from Delphi 7.0
Below is my code in Delphi 7.0, this is how to call another units in webmodule... Hello All, I create a web application in Delphi 7.0, using the Web Server Application, CGI, IntraWeb 7.0.15. And I used TIWPageProducer to view like this url "http://localhost/mcr/mcr.exe/main". I built and run. I viewed in thru IIS and it is running... This is my code in Delphi 7.0 .... .... procedure TWebModule1.proMainGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm); begin VForm := TfrmMain.Create(AWebApplication); end;...

Delphi 7.0 code convert to delphi XE ...
Hello All, I create an application using Web Server Application then CGI stand alone... In WebModule I add ModuleController component and IWPageProcedure... Below is my code in Delphi 7.0, this is how to call another units in webmodule... .... .... procedure TWebModule1.proMainGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm); begin VForm := TfrmMain.Create(AWebApplication); end; procedure TWebModule1.proLogInGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm); begin VForm := TfrmLogIn.Create(AWebA...

Delphi XE: F2084 Internal Error: G6657
Hi, I do some test with Delphi XE and try to compile ID: 26124, DeCAL2009 (Generic Delphi Container and Algorithm Library) The dcc gives an error (not very verbose) : [DCC Fatal Error] DeCAL.Containers.pas(1135): F2084 Internal Error: G6657 Somebody has an idea ? Thanks, Eddy Poullet Brussels Eddy POULLET wrote: > I do some test with Delphi XE and try to compile > ID: 26124, DeCAL2009 (Generic Delphi Container and Algorithm Library) > The dcc gives an error (not very verbose) : > > [DCC Fatal Error] DeCAL.Containers.pas(1135): F2084 Internal Error: G6...

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

delphi XE2 + generics = F2084 Internal error: AV00000000-R00000000-0 :(
hello, in one unit i declare generics MyObj = class fMyGenericList: TMyGenericList<TMyListItem>: Property MyGenericList: TWinRE_TMyGenericList<TMyListItem> read fMyGenericList; end; in other unit i just do : MyObj.MyGenericList.Count; and i receive at compile time : F2084 Internal error: AV00000000-R00000000-0 :( any idea ? i m on XE2 update 4 ok, i found (it's a bug) it's seam that the problem was that getter and setter of some properties was defined in base class : TMyBASEGenericList<T> function Getxyz(...); pr...

[DCC Fatal Error] Unit18.pas(94): F2084 Internal Error: AV09494487-R0000000C-0
Hi, I'm using DXE2 and I'm getting this F2084 Internal Error. I'm studying DXE2 RTTI and Generics. I'm very pleased with the results, but I got that Internal Error. Unit18 ends at line 92. After a lot of trial and error I found that the problem is in another unit. If I comment out a single line in that unit, the project compiles. Here is the code : (Fcxt is a TRTTIContext initialized upon class creation and freed on Destruction.) var typ : TRttiType; fld : TRttiField; PropAttr : TCustomAttribute; begin typ := Fctx.GetType...

[DCC Fatal Error] AdvGDIP.pas(2825): F2084 Internal Error: AV221C241D-R2C647A6C-0
I m getting an internal error, as in the title of this note: [DCC Fatal Error] AdvGDIP.pas(2825): F2084 Internal Error: AV221C241D-R2C647A6C-0 This is highly reproducible, at least inside my rather large project. It happens in this way: 1. I add a line of code of the form: formref.gridonform.HideInplaceEdit; 2. I see Code Insight fail, probably on the name of the grid. 3. I attempt to build, and the error happens almost immediately, and the cursor is on the word implementation in the unit named. In another thread, Andrew Pailthorpe reported a similar fault in XE2. The unit reporte...

Error on Delphi 6 but not on Delphi Xe for Ftp
I am Experimenting with get a file from our webside server via Ftp. I have 2 Machines 1 a laptop runing XP Delphi 6 Indy 10.5.8.0 An a machine runing Window 7 Delphi XE2 with Indy 10.5.8.0. I am using the Same Code on Both. procedure TFrmMain.ProcessItemDalySpecial; var PathDest : String; FileName : String; begin with FrmTb2 do begin if ReadIniBoolean(IniCfg,'FTP','UseFtpDaly') then begin Ftp.Host := ReadIniStr(IniCfg,'FTP','HostDaly'); Ftp.Port := ReadIniInt(IniCfg,'FTP'...

Any difference between Delphi Prism 2011 and Delphi Prism XE?
Looking at the features in Delphi Prism XE, they look the same as the new items in the 2011 release back in may. I there anything new in the XE release? or did they simply change the product branding? Just wondering if I need to update it or now when i download the rest. Thanks, Hi Dan, > Looking at the features in Delphi Prism XE, they look the same as the new items in the 2011 release back in may. I there anything new in the XE release? or did they simply change the product branding? Just wondering if I need to update it or now when i download the rest. See http://w...