Delphi 2009 Datasnap server and client

Hello,

I am trying develop Datasnap server and client. I have a type TStringArray =
array of string;. I used this type in one of server method. When I am trying
to Generate Datasnap Client classes it says 'Remote error:Unknow data type:
TStringArray'. How can I register this data type?

--
Best Regards
Md. Shariful Alam Khan

Hello,

Isn't there anyone to answer my question? Also I am getting same error if I
use TStrings or TWideStringArray.

Best Regards
Md. Shariful Alam Khan

"Md. Shariful Alam Khan" <murad_mouri@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I am trying develop Datasnap server and client. I have a type TStringArray
> = array of string;. I used this type in one of server method. When I am
> trying to Generate Datasnap Client classes it says 'Remote error:Unknow
> data type: TStringArray'. How can I register this data type?
>
> --
> Best Regards
> Md. Shariful Alam Khan
0
Md
3/30/2009 2:07:21 PM
Do you have a code example?

> Hello,
>
> Isn't there anyone to answer my question? Also I am getting same error if
> I use TStrings or TWideStringArray.
>
> Best Regards
> Md. Shariful Alam Khan
>
> "Md. Shariful Alam Khan" <murad_mouri@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am trying develop Datasnap server and client. I have a type
>> TStringArray = array of string;. I used this type in one of server
>> method. When I am trying to Generate Datasnap Client classes it says
>> 'Remote error:Unknow data type: TStringArray'. How can I register this
>> data type?
>>
>> --
>> Best Regards
>> Md. Shariful Alam Khan
0
darren

Blob Field through DataSnap Client/Server Delphi 2009
I can't pass Blob Field through DataSnap Client/Server Delphi 2009, when I try to Open the TSqlServerMethod this says Remote Error: unexpected metadata type, but, that only when the Table or Query have Blob fields. > {quote:title=ALEXANDER DAVID CRUZ MARQUEZ wrote:}{quote} > I can't pass Blob Field through DataSnap Client/Server Delphi 2009, when I try to Open the TSqlServerMethod this says Remote Error: unexpected metadata type, but, that only when the Table or Query have Blob fields. Hi. I have exactly the same problem. Seems it's not a just an error but it's a D...

Datasnap (Delphi 2009) server in a Service
Is it possible ? Is it easy ? Where I put the the three magic components ? Thanks. On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 21:09:51 -0700, Christopher Burke wrote: > Is it possible ? Yes > Where I put the the three magic components ? http://dn.codegear.com/article/38587 http://blogs.codegear.com/andreanolanusse/2008/07/21/tiburon-more-about-datasnap/ http://dn.codegear.com/article/38686 -- Marc Rohloff [TeamB] marc -at- marc rohloff -dot- com Marc Rohloff wrote: > On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 21:09:51 -0700, Christopher Burke wrote: > >> Is it possible ? > Yes >...

Delphi 5 To Delphi 2009

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

Delphi 2009 DataSnap server application does not update DCOM configuration
Compiling and running a Delphi 7 datasnap server application works fine, except that it does no longer update the path to the executable in the DCOM configuration when I launch the server (as it used to be in older Delphi versions). So the old path (pointing to the Delphi 7 version) was still registered in the DCOM configuration. As a workaround, I was able to modify the registry entry for the server GUID which I found using DCOMCNFG. Should I report this issue in QC or did I just miss an important change, like calling a new registration method for DCOM-based datasnap servers...

Iphone monotouch client <-> Delphi 2010 datasnap server
So, Monotouch has been released and it is now simpler to get into making iphone apps (and soon also android apps). But what is the easiest way to tie an monotouch developed iphone client to a delphi 2010 datasnap server? Any ideas? Rant: "Monotouch" should have been a delphi tool. Then it would have flown of the shelves! But noooo. Not even in the next version is such fat clients and native compiled enviroments catered for. Instead there are talks about linux, mac os, etc. *sigh* Rants are not productive and kill one's desire to be helpful. Fortunately, I decided to...

Delphi XE2 DataSnap Server
I'm building an XE2 DataSnap server which will serve connections from REST clients. My DSServerClass LifeCycle property is set to 'Invocation'. What I want to do is to log the details of all client connections to the server, including the following details : username, IP address, protocol, application name. I can currently get these details using the following events : DSAuthenticationManager - UserAuthenticate() : username, protocol (using the standard parameters passed in) DSServer - Connect() : protocol, IP address, application name (using DSConnectEventObject.ChannelInf...

Upgrading Delphi 7 Datasnap to XE: client fails to connect to server [Edit]
Hi, I'm currently working on upgrading a codebase from Delphi 7 to XE, and am currently just trying to get an older school Datasnap application working under XE. For reference: I'm developing/testing on Windows 7 64bit and currently using Delphi XE. The client application connects to the app server via a socket connection currently, and thus uses Borland Socket server, which includes using a registered "Interceptor" which does data compression/decompression. Now the problem: Currently I'm running into a problem trying to get the client to actually talk to t...

ANN: DataSnap-like Client-Server JSON RESTful Services in Delphi 7-2010 [Edit]
How to implement a very useful service... say... adding two numbers? In our framework, you code Server-Side: {code} function TSQLRestServerTest.Sum(aRecord: TSQLRecord; aParameters: PUTF8Char; const aSentData: RawUTF8; var aResp, aHead: RawUTF8): Integer; var a,b: Extended; begin if not UrlDecodeNeedParameters(aParameters,'A,B') then begin result := 404; // invalid Request exit; end; while aParameters<>nil do begin UrlDecodeExtended(aParameters,'A=',a); UrlDecodeExtended(aParameters,'B=',b,@aParameters); end; aRes...

Delphi 2009 alongside Delphi 2007

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2009 Conversion

Delphi 7 to Delphi 2009 conversion

Upgrading to Delphi 2009 from Delphi 5

is there a Delphi 2007

Web resources about - Delphi 2009 Datasnap server and client - embarcadero.delphi.general

Companies Directory - Job Fusion
D1 Locker D2L D4D Technologies DAA Deutsche Auftragsagentur Dabble Dabble DB Dabee Dabizmo DabKick Dabo Health Dacentec Dachis Group ...

Embarcadero Webinars

David I - Head is in the cloud, feet planted firmly in the ground
... I’s (David Intersimone) Embarcadero blog about programming, languages, databases, history, and more. , and filed under Cloud Computing , DataSnap ...

RAD Studio 2015 Roadmap
Rad Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, and Appmethod 2015 Technology Roadmap from JT at EmbarcaderoTechnologies

FireMonkey Q&A
Questions and answers from a FireMonkey webinar

Contact Us - Ginktage
Home Privacy Policy Contact Us Home .NET Events Microsoft Office SQL Server Tools Gadgets Technology Tips&Tricks Contact Us Ginktage Learn , ...

News Briefs: December 15, 2008 - SD Times: Software Development News
AccuSoft creates an SDK for Web imaging software, while Artisan releases a free version of Artisan Studio. Also, Bredex, Embarcadero, Ilog and ...

Craig Stuntz’s Weblog : Site Map
Craig Stuntz’s Weblog F# • Compilers • Programming Languages • Functional Programming • Web Skip to content Home About Site Map Site Map Share ...

iBeacon Hack Makes It More Efficient To Wait Tables
Here at the 2014 TechCrunch Disrupt SF hackathon two-man hack team, Ray Ho and Mark Watson, showed off a simple but promising concept that combines ...

Te Waka o Delphi · Poll Archives
Keeping Delphi afloat in Aotearoa