Can I create Windows mobile applications with C++Builder XE?

Hi

Can I create Windows mobile applications with C++Builder XE?

Thanks

Barak
0
barak

Am 01.12.2010 08:15, schrieb barak kurant:

> Can I create Windows mobile applications with C++Builder XE?

No. You need a cross compiler for the target platform and the
appropriate SDKs. Both should be available here:

http://create.msdn.com

Christian
0
Christian
12/1/2010 8:02:11 AM
> {quote:title=barak kurant wrote:}{quote}
> Can I create Windows mobile applications with C++Builder XE?

If you have some pascal code, you can use FPC - for instance with http://opensoft.homeip.net:8080/fpgui
0
Arnaud

.Net Compact Edition,Creating Windows Mobile applications with C++ Builder?
Hi there, I posted this question in another area a couple of days back, but didnt get any replys, i think it may have been in the wrong place. Anyway I recently upgraded my old Ipaq to Windows Mobile 6 and, having some experience in basic C++ application development, decided to have a go at creating some applications. I watched a nice tutorial video somewhere else on the Embarcadero Developers site detailing how to create applications using Delphi Prism, However, my knowledge of Delphi is limited at best. MSDN reccommends programming applications in C++ using Visual Studio, and I was hoping...

Parent C# application hangs whith embedded C++ Builder XE application
I have an application .net written in C# with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010. The application main window has some tabs. One of this contains a frame which is set as parent of the main window of a second application, written with C++ Builder XE and launched by main application. The two applications communicate by SendMessage, and child application, in order to do this, contains a frame whose WindowProc has been assigned a new function (the frame contains also controls for interaction with the user). The tab containing the child application is not active at statup, during startup the child appli...

Does anyone have a list of mobile apps created with Delphi or C++Builder?
Does anyone have a list of mobile apps created with Delphi or C++Builder that are available in the apple store or other outlets? I would like to see what is really possible in the real world. I have asked around and can't find any mobile developers who say they have used Delphi or C++Builder to create an app. Thanks Patrick PS. I would also like to see a list of the third party hardware mobile developers are using. Macs, Samsung phone, iPhone, iPad. What does your mobile development hardware look like? ...

How can I create message box by C# like Window Application ?
Please tell me how to create message box by C# like Window Application. Thanks in advance ! You would have to use some DHTML. In DHTML, you can have divs that can float above the page using absolute positioning defined by inline styles or CSS. Rahul Rahul SinghCEO, AnantBlog there is a easy way: create a mothed Msg() public void Msg(string str) {    Response.Write("<script>alert('" + str + "';</script>"); }...

No Asp.net mobile web application template in VS 2005 team suite How Can I create Asp.net mobile web application
I am using VS 2005 team suite. I want's to create a mobile web application. How Can I create a mobile web application in VS 2005. There is no template for Asp.net mobile web application [as in VS 2003] Not if I create a new Project or If I create a new WebSite project Also I have make a project of smart device which works perfectly fine. In the toolbox If I add new item I can see System.web.ui.mobilecontrols. I think I am just missing the template for ASP.NET Mobile Web Application. I don't want's to download and install full windows CE 5.0 [800mb] for just this temp...

I can't update MySQL database directly from C++ Builder XE application
I have a database application written in C++ Builder XE languange called SpeZet. I use MySQL Remote Server database. Sometimes I insert the data directly from SpeZet into the "tbtime" table on the Remote MySQL Server and it worked but when I try to update the record directly from SpeZet, I got any error message like this: *Project SpeZet.exe raised exception class TDBXError with message 'Table 'SpeZet.tbtime' doesn't exist* Whereas the tbtime table is really exists in the database. When I try to continue the process, I got error message again like this: *...

Going from C++ Builder XE Achitect Trial to C++ Builder Professional XE
What are the correct steps that I need to perform to go from a trial of C++ Builder XE Architect Trial to a purchased copy of C++ Builder Professional XE? I want to make sure that no traces are left from the installation of the trial version. Thanks I phoned support and here is the reply: Run the 'Modify, Repair, Uninstall' link in the Embarcadero start menu. Then choose 'Upgrade' and follow instructions. ...

Help Update 3 for Delphi XE and C++Builder XE
Help Update 3 for Delphi XE and C++Builder XE http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/28256 Updated: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 18:52:00 GMT Is the update really new? > {quote:title=Ralf Stocker wrote:}{quote} > Help Update 3 for Delphi XE and C++Builder XE > http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/28256 > Updated: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 18:52:00 GMT > > Is the update really new? I think so -- but it's nothing major. The update is really BIG though. Not worth it if you're in your cabin in the mountains with a 9600 baud modem connection. ...

Create Floating Image Popup Window in Delphi XE (Windows 7)
I'm running Delphi XE, under Windows 7 64 bit. _I have these third party components loaded:_ Virtual Trees Version 4.8.7 TZip Version 1.5 JVCL 3.45 Graphics32 1.9 Final GExperts 1.33 DWS DCP Crypt Version 2.0 TeeChart Pro v2011 *I want to create a popup "preview" image of a PDF when the mouse is hoovering over a TListBox Item*. I'd figure I would create a TForm within my my window's FormCreate, and hide it, until (ListBox.ItemIndex > -1) on my TfrmMain.ListBoxMouseMove routine. For now, I'm just trying to master using a JPEG image, inst...

Windows Principle security working in C#.NET Windows application, but not on ASP.NET Web Application with C#.NET as code behind
AppDomain.CurrentDomain.SetPrincipalPolicy(PrincipalPolicy.WindowsPrincipal); WindowsPrincipal usrPrincipal = (WindowsPrincipal)Thread.CurrentPrincipal; WindowsIdentity usrIdentity = (WindowsIdentity)usrPrincipal.Identity; String usrPrincipalName = usrPrincipal.Identity.Name; String usrPrincipalType = usrPrincipal.Identity.AuthenticationType; String usrPrincipalAuth = usrPrincipal.Identity.IsAuthenticated.ToString()   Can you check why this code is not working in Web application, however it is working in Windows application  Is it crashing at runtime? Not compiling? What...

Convert to C++ Builder XE from C++ Builder 6 and 2007
Any information regarding the roadblocks of converting the code build in C++ Builder 6,2007 to C++ Builder XE? On 6/20/2012 8:20 AM, Girish Duddu wrote: > Any information regarding the roadblocks of converting the code build in C++ Builder 6,2007 to C++ Builder XE? The big change is the default string in XE is UnicodeString rather than AnsiString. All VCL String properites (Text, etc.) are Unicode in XE. There are good white papers regarding making this transition on the Embarcadero EDN site. I found that most of the changes I had to make fell into two categories: 1) Places...

Can Windows applications be developed with Delphi?
From the "Application Development Tools" page... +"RAD Studio is app development for teams building true native apps for Android and iOS, and getting them to app stores and enterprises fast. Build apps using the same source codebase without sacrificing app quality, connectivity or performance. With native Android and iOS support, reach the largest addressable mobile markets in the world."+ *Not a word about Windows.* ....and the description for "RAD Studio XE 5" - +"Multi-device, true native app development for Android and iOS"+ - *Again, nothin...

Delphi XE application on Windows 8
Hi, I am using Delphi XE to develop my application. The app runs fine on XP, Vista and Win7. When it is run on Win8, however, the user says that the app always starts up with a small form size so he has to re-size it each time before he can use it. He also says that if he runs it in XP Compatibility Mode then it starts ok with the correct form size. I've tried setting the main form height and width in the OnActivate event but this makes no difference. It seems that the user can re-size the app but the app cannot re-size itself! I don't have a Win8 machine yet to test this myself...

Subversion in C++ Builder/Delphi XE
I am currently using Subversion 1.6.12 with TortoiseSvn 1.6.10 with local repositories. Is the Subversion integration in C++ Builder XE compatible with Subversion 1.6.12? Is there any conflict in using Subversion from C++ Builder XE and from TortoiseSvn on the same repository? Is there anything special that should be done when installing C++ Builder XE on a system that already has TortoiseSvn installed? Thanks in advance, - Phyllis Hello, Phyllis Lang wrote: > Is the Subversion integration in C++ Builder XE compatible with > Subversion 1.6.12? it works fine with 1.6....

Web resources about - Can I create Windows mobile applications with C++Builder XE? - embarcadero.delphi.general

Patent application shows Apple Watch band that transforms into a case, stand and Mac accessory
An Apple patent application published today reveals an idea for an interesting variation on the magnetically-closed Milanese Loop band that allows ...

MBA: Mortgage Applications Increased in Latest Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 19% YoY
From the MBA: Mortgage Applications Increase in Latest MBA Weekly Survey Mortgage applications increased 21.3 percent from one week earlier, ...

Mortgage applications sink after rush

Seagate pushing non-PC storage for 2016 with focus on surveillance applications
... products for cloud computing, consumer electronics, surveillance and enterprise storage for 2016. Seagate expects surveillance-related applications ...