Android C demo program to Firemonkey Delphi (Will Pay)

I have a C demo program for the Android platform that I need to
convert to Firemonkey and Delphi XE5. This demo logic is written in
pure C, and reads one of 5 canned barcodes. Page39a contains those
barcodes. The goal is to scan those codes and react accordingly. This
conversion will serve as a learning process for me. I am willing to
pay for this conversion if need be.

 Thanking you all in advance and I look forward to any
recommendations.

 Andy
0
Andy

http://www.odesk.com/ has developers for hire.
0
Eli
5/29/2014 1:18:43 PM
Thanks Eli. I will check it out.

Andy

On Thu, 29 May 2014 06:18:43 -0700, Eli M <> wrote:

>http://www.odesk.com/ has developers for hire.
0
Andy

Ann: TsiLang Components Suite v7.1! (Multilanguage solution for Delphi and C++Builder with full FireMonkey support including Android and iOS)
Hello, We're glad to announce the release of TsiLang Components Suite 7.1! Simple and powerful localization solution for software developers. It's virtually impossible to find popular software that would not be translated (localized) into multiple languages. In fact, even niche and second-tier developers localize their products to increase international sales. Unfortunately, the process of software localizations is both time consuming and very expensive. Luckily, developers who use Delphi, or C++Builder platform can use TsiLang Components Suite to localize their software...

Ann: TsiLang Components Suite v7.1! (Multilanguage solution for Delphi and C++Builder with full FireMonkey support including Android and iOS)
Hello, We're glad to announce the release of TsiLang Components Suite 7.1! Simple and powerful localization solution for software developers. It's virtually impossible to find popular software that would not be translated (localized) into multiple languages. In fact, even niche and second-tier developers localize their products to increase international sales. Unfortunately, the process of software localizations is both time consuming and very expensive. Luckily, developers who use Delphi, or C++Builder platform can use TsiLang Components Suite to localize their software...

I can to execute one external (android/ios) program from one delphi program
For example I want to have one button, that execute or open one .apk file in android. I can to do this? how i can to do this? I can to do the same as iOS external program or .ipa file? ...

Will Delphi XE2 co-exist with other Delphi versions ?
Can I install it on a machine that's got other Delphi's on it ? Lut Mentz wrote: > Can I install it on a machine that's got other Delphi's on it ? Yes. As far as I know that has always been the case. -- -Mike (TeamB) Lut Mentz wrote: > Can I install it on a machine that's got other Delphi's on it ? Yes -- it has always been the case that the new version co-exists peacefully with all the older ones. -- Nick Hodges -- Product Development Manager Gateway Ticketing Systems http://www.gatewayticketing.com > {quote:title=Mike Williams ...

Win32 program: Delphi 7 vs Delphi XE5

I have Delphi 2010 which includes c++, but it always loads as Delphi
Hi there, I have Delphi 2010 which includes c++, but it always loads as Delphi. How do I forced to load as c++? Thanks for the help Jorge <Jorge Uriarte> wrote in message news:393178@forums.embarcadero.com... > I have Delphi 2010 which includes c++, but it always loads as Delphi. How > do I forced to load as c++? Did you actually install the C++ personality? Are you loading the IDE using the "Delphi 2010" shortcut (which loads bds.exe with the "-pDelphi" command line parameter)? You should be using the "C++Builder 2010" shortcut (...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Delphi XE3 plus CBuilder XE3 demo is still Delphi only
Have Delphi XE3 installed (and registered), tried to install the CBuilder XE3 demo to see if it work as required. The result is that only Delphi was updated and no CBuilder available. Is there a way to test it - I would have upgraded to full RadStudio but doubted the CBuilder 64 bit compiler would be available in time (deadline is almost here and already ported the code to VC++ but don't particularly like it). ...

HELP! Trying to Complie old Delphi program on any version of Delphi
Hey everyone I'm new to the programming world and unfortunately I have come across a big problem that I will hope I can get some help with. I have a program that was apparently created using delphi 3 and then finished using delphi 4 with some additional parts added later. I have found copies of amost every version of delphi ever made and installed them on my pc and attempted to compile this program in question. Unfortuantely I have yet to get it to compile without a few thousand error messages and I am st uck between a rock and a hard place. I know very little of Delphi programming, let a...

RAD Studio 2010 (Delphi, C++Builder, and Delphi Prism) Posted
All, The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. Link: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39934 Enjoy, Mike "Michael Rozlog" <michael.rozlog@embarcadero.com> wrote in message news:241286@forums.embarcadero.com... > The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. We have to wait all the way until Commodore to get better documentation? And until Chromium to get OTA documentation? -- Remy Lebeau (TeamB) On 10.05.2010 23:50, Michael Rozlog wrote: > All, > > The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. > > Link: http://e...

RAD Studio 2010 (Delphi, C++Builder, and Delphi Prism) Posted
All, The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. Link: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39934 Enjoy, Mike Michael Rozlog wrote: > All, > > The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. > > Link: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39934 > Thanks for the info, Mike. One thing I'm missing in the slides is the effort to bring the compiler into the C++ Standard compliance (lamda/closures, auto/decltype, etc.) I hope it's just an omission! :) Il Tue, 11 May 2010 09:01:04 -0700, Alex Bakaev <a@b.cc> ha scritto: >Than...

Translate code from Delphi to C++ in Android project
Please help me to translate this code to C++: {code} uses Androidapi.JNI.GraphicsContentViewText, Androidapi.JNI.Net, Androidapi.Helpers, FMX.Helpers.Android; {$R *.fmx} procedure PlayVideo(const AFileName: string); var Intent: JIntent; Data: JNet_Uri; begin Intent := TJIntent.JavaClass.init(TJIntent.JavaClass.ACTION_VIEW); Data := StrToJURI(AFileName); Intent.setDataAndType(Data, StringToJString('video/avi')); SharedActivity.startActivity(Intent); end; {code} {code} #include <FMX.Helpers.Android.hpp> #include <Androidapi.JNI.GraphicsCo...

Small demo application (from delphi to C++ Builder)
Hi, I want try to covert a small demo aplication that show hoe use Google Maps on Delphi to C++ Builder. You can find it here: http://www.stevetrefethen.com/files/googlemap.zip However I have some problem with automations.pas and idoc.pas files. Can you help me? ...

Web resources about - Android C demo program to Firemonkey Delphi (Will Pay) - embarcadero.delphi.general

firemonkeys - iMore