[Fatal error] Out of memory

Hi,
My system as follows, delphi 7 pro, Centrino 2 Ghz, 1.5 GB ram. I have more than 600 projects on the form. Than the above error message when I compile my project came to my face. What do you suggest?
0
Huseyin

Huseyin BAHADIR wrote:

> Hi,
> My system as follows, delphi 7 pro, Centrino 2 Ghz, 1.5 GB ram. I
> have more than 600 projects on the form. Than the above error message
> when I compile my project came to my face. What do you suggest?

Do you mean: 600 *forms* in one project? The other way around makes no
sense.
If you have not tried that yet, close the IDE, start it again and then
do a build on the project, not only a compile. If you have not done
that lately, also reboot your computer. Windows is prone to accumulate
garbage if you leave it running for weeks on end on a PC your actually
work on most of the time.

While there is no priniciple limit on the number of units, forms etc.
you can have in a project you can stress the compiler if your project
suffers from poor code organisation. Some problems in this area are
units that depend on each other (cite each other in the Uses clause),
either directly, or indirectly (A uses B uses D uses A). Unit
dependencies should only be one way, if possible. The second problem
are units you have added to the Interface section Uses clause in other
units even though this is not strictly necessary (since nothing from
the unit is actually referenced by stuff in ther Interface part of the
unit). Move as many unit references as possible to the Uses clause
after the Implementation keyword.

For the IDE itself, don't keep too many units open in the editor or
designer. They all consume memory and other resources, so keep only
units open that your work on or need for reference at the moment.

--
Peter Below (TeamB)
use the newsgroup archives :

Edited by: Huseyin BAHADIR on Feb 27, 2009 1:31 AM
0
Huseyin

Delphi XE3 and [dcc32 Fatal Error] F2046 Out Of Memory
Hi I use Delphi XE3, Enterprise version v 17.0.4723.55752, Windows 7.6.1, 12 GB RAM, processor 4 cores 3.3 Ghz, swap pagfile.sys = 18 GB. For 1/4 compilations, I get this error "F20246 out of memory". I then have to find a way to unlock it by running the command syntax check, CLean, F9, make, build, etc (in random order) ... until it restarts, hoping the longest (sometimes several hours). If someone knows the main cause(s) that could cause this error, he could tell me what would be the command sequence that would most likely not cause this error (Out Of Memory), or the comma...

[Linker Fatal Error] Fatal: Exceeded memory limit for block Line number ...
Hi Forum members, Iam getting the below error after compiling my CPP project inside the BDS 2006 IDE. I dont get any error during compile time. So only during linking it tells the below error: [Linker Fatal Error] Fatal: Exceeded memory limit for block Line number cache in module <my_path>/DrawingBoard.cpp In the above error <my_path> is just a place holder that replaces the actual absolute path on my machine where exactly the file "DrawingBoard.cpp" resides. Now I have following queries: 1) Is this linker fatal error anyway related to the source file "...

Delphi 2010: [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV00000000-R00000000-0
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_44d84.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Checking project dependencies... Compiling Multicast.dproj (Debug configuration) [DCC Fatal Error] Multicast.dpr(152): F2084 Internal Error: AV00000000-R00000000-0 Failed Elapsed time: 00:00:00.2 --JivePart=_44d84.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; name="Multicast.dpr" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; ...

Delphi 2010: [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV00000000-R00000000-0
I'm trying to compile the following code but the compiler gives me an internal error message. This is my second experiment with generics and it is complete failure. Do they work at all? I'm very disappointed. Checking project dependencies... Compiling Multicast.dproj (Debug configuration) [DCC Fatal Error] Multicast.dpr(152): F2084 Internal Error: AV00000000-R00000000-0 Failed Elapsed time: 00:00:00.2 I have posted the project (a simple console application) to the attachments group. Can anybody compile this code in their Delphi XE IDE? program Multicast; {$APPT...

[ID 20000710.002] fatal error or memory loss when deleting symbols in evaled code with syntax errors
This is a bug report for perl from s_sperli@ira.uka.de, generated with the help of perlbug 1.26 running under perl 5.00503. ----------------------------------------------------------------- Hi Perlbug Team! The bug occurs when trying to delete symbols (a whole package most of the time) pulled in using eval that has a syntax error. Test 1: this is perfectly ok: perl -we 'eval "package f; 1"; print "evaled\n"; undef &main::f::BEGIN; pr= int("deleted\n")' but this dies on the undef: perl -we 'eval "package f; |"; print &...

Dbmlsync
Hi all, ASA & ML 9.0.2.3221 Two or three times now we had one remote database report a "Fatal error: out of memory" (not a Sybase error message - just a standard Windows messagebox) on the dbmlsync service. There is no apparent reason why this particular dbmlsync service should run out of memory any more than 6 other remote sites I can think of. One other site runs the exact same set of scripts. Another two sites run sets of scripts that are even slightly more complex, and one even runs three separate services with very similar sets of scripts. I'm not ev...

SQLAnywhere Fatal Error: Out of memory
Hello, I have "ASA MobiLink Synchronization Version 9.0.2.3354" running on a WindowsMobile device with 128MB RAM, The db and log file are in the "storage" (different memory) and ASA 9.0.2.3668 on the host PC. Half way through the sync it stops with "Out of memory". Actually, the iAnywhere spash screen scrolls through "Downloading into <various tables>" etc. then stops on "Downloading into table AddressBookDetail" for about 10 minutes before this message box appears. The server has 2419 rows in this table which has one Dateti...

FATAL ERROR
I do not use Designer every day. Only for documentation. When I tried to print the graphics I get the message box STOP Sign that says Title bar - FATAL ERROR Text - Not enough Memory to Allocate. TIA Bob Forgot to note in previous. I am using Version 6 "Bob Tirone" <RTironeSr@attbi.com> wrote in message news:MVn12QnBCHA.201@forums.sybase.com... > I do not use Designer every day. Only for documentation. > When I tried to print the graphics I get the message box STOP Sign that says > Title bar - FATAL ERROR > Text - Not enough Memory to Allocate...

Fatal error: memory exhausted
sqlanywhere.linux has laid dormant for a while, so I'll post here: ASA 8.0.0 (2068) RH 7.2 (2.4.7-10) Celeron 600 w/ 128 MB RAM 40GB disk space (30 GB free) We're beginning to test ASA ver 8 and we our dB server crashed yesterday due to a "memory exhausted" error, even though the system had plenty of memory to spare. Below are the details. We had an eval version of 8 installed, created a dB, and were doing some testing. Since our SDN subscription just came in, we ripped off the eval version, and installed the developer version (but retained the dB we had creat...

[ilink32 Error] Fatal: Out of memory
We hit a wall with our big project. ilink32.exe 6.70 (XE7) reports out of memory (compiling from IDE). Rebooting the PC used to help but no more. For what I read, it's decade old issue that have never been fixed. Do you have any advises how I may overcome this issue? Is there some fixed, patched (ala IDEFixPack) ilink32.exe version? Tried some old suggestion and use ulink, but getting +italics+ [ulink Error] Error: Invalid (self) relocation to __declspec(dllimport) extern in 'c:\program files (x86)\programming\embarcadero\studio\15.0\lib\Win32\debug\rtl.lib|System.ZLib.pas...

Fatal Error Memory Exhausted
I have a remote production database that suddenly will not start up. This occurred after some updates were applied to the consolidated database. The other 5 remote databases received and applied all messages just fine. The behavior is this: we start the database service as usual, the database cache builds to say 530 MB, viewed in Task Manager, and then produces the error Fatal error: memory exhausted. No hardware changes were made. There is 2 GB of RAM in the server. There is 40 GB free hard drive space on the drive. I tried starting the database via dbeng9.exe. The windows s...

Fatal error: memory exhausted
This really belongs in this newsgroup, so I'll re-post here. (I apolgize in advance for the cross posting.) ASA 8.0.0 (2068) RH 7.2 (2.4.7-10) Celeron 600 w/ 128 MB RAM 40GB disk space (30 GB free) We're beginning to test ASA ver 8 and we our dB server crashed yesterday due to a "memory exhausted" error, even though the system had plenty of memory to spare. Below are the details. We had an eval version of 8 installed, created a dB, and were doing some testing. Since our SDN subscription just came in, we ripped off the eval version, and installed the develop...

Fatal error: memory exhausted #3
I am currently running the following: - SqlAnywhere server - dbsvr50.exe ver 5.5.0.4 Build #1867. - NT Workstation 4.0 - - SqlAnywhere clients - dbclient.exe ver 5.5.0.4 Build #1867 - Win95 What I get on the server is a popup that reads "Fatal error in database engine kernel". On the server screen I get "Fatal error: memory exhausted" I have run this application in standalone with no problems. This error just started when we moved to the server version. I can't pin down any action that causes the crash. It has happened w...

Fatal error: memory exhausted #2
I am currently running the following: - SqlAnywhere server - dbsvr50.exe ver 5.5.0.4 Build #1867. - NT Workstation 4.0 - - SqlAnywhere clients - dbclient.exe ver 5.5.0.4 Build #1867 - Win95 What I get on the server is a popup that reads "Fatal error in database engine kernel". On the server screen I get "Fatal error: memory exhausted" I have run this application in standalone with no problems. This error just started when we moved to the server version. I can't pin down any action that causes the crash. It has happened w...

Web resources about - [Fatal error] Out of memory - embarcadero.delphi.general

List of fatal snake bites in Australia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... to those of Asia and America. Wide access to antivenom and adequate medical care has made deaths exceedingly rare, with only a few fatalities ...

REPORT: Driver Of Train In Fatal Spain Derailment Previously Bragged About Speeding On Facebook
In the latest example of Facebook posts coming back to haunt their authors, Francisco Jose Garzon Amo, driver of the ill-fated train that derailed ...

Press Release - WYO 789 CLOSED NORTH OF LANDER DUE TO FATAL CRASH
Lander – Wyoming Highway Patrol Troopers have closed both north and southbound lanes of WYO 789 north of Lander due to a fatal crash involving ...

Fatal Frame II Crimson Butterfly - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore PlayStation.Blog's photos on Flickr. PlayStation.Blog has uploaded 19221 photos to Flickr.

Fatal Frame II Chapter 8 Optional Ghosts - Kiryu House - YouTube
You don't have to start at the entrance, it's just easier to get the ghosts on the way there to the crest battle. I'd be more scared fighting ...

Prosecution urges jail for driver who caused fatal Monaro Highway crash
Canberra magistrate urged to lock up driver who caused a fatal collision on the Monaro Highway.

Boy witnessed fatal shooting inside Quakers Hill police station
A boy, believed to be aged 12, witnessed the fatal shooting inside Quakers Hill Police station in Sydney's north-west, police say.

Fatal distraction: Pedestrians urged to ignore the phone and focus on the road ahead
Victoria Police plan jaywalking blitz - complete with $76 fines - as TAC targets the dangers of distracting devices.

Nexen Stops Production After Fatal Explosion Near Fort McMurray 1
Nexen Energy said in a statement Friday night that there is no immediate danger to the neighbouring community.

Gaming of Obamacare Poses a Fatal Threat
Sick people sign up for insurance anytime and run up huge bills, then drop out.