[Delphi 2007] "Jpeg.pas" is need.

Hi
I have an error,to solving it i need "jpeg.pas".
Maybe you want know what is the error that i need this unit source:
Im using a captureScreen function to capture a screenshot from screen.im
converting my captured bitmap to jpeg, and the i will save it to a
stream(first paramater of the function).

procedure
captureScreen(mem:TMemoryStream;Quality:integer;scale:integer=100);
begin
    jp.SaveToStream(mem); //Here i have "Out of Resources" error ! i need
"jpeg.pas" to find the problem origin.
end;

Don't forget the error occur in randomize times, sometime my function do
it's job without any error and sometimes throw the error.
0
Hossein

Hossein Ahmadi wrote:

> I have an error,to solving it i need "jpeg.pas".

It is on CodeCentral - item 25696. (Posted there a couple of months
ago.)

Eric
Eric
8/18/2008 11:06:48 AM
If you really need to work with images, gdi+ does it better, much
better.Works with bmp, gif, jpeg and png (along others unseen formats, and
support animate for gif), can convert, and have a full array of drawing
tools.
Get it at: http://www.progdigy.com

PS: I have my own changes on these units, adding support for some
undocumented features... like the image filters (red-eye correction,
saturation, brightness... etc)
0
sergio_ag
8/18/2008 12:37:02 PM
Hi Sergio

Can you send a copy of your gdi+ changes, please?

Thanks in Advance

"Sergio Gianezini" <sergio_ag@terra.com.br> escreveu na mensagem
> If you really need to work with images, gdi+ does it better, much
> better.Works with bmp, gif, jpeg and png (along others unseen formats, and
> support animate for gif), can convert, and have a full array of drawing
> tools.
> Get it at: http://www.progdigy.com
>
> PS: I have my own changes on these units, adding support for some
> undocumented features... like the image filters (red-eye correction,
> saturation, brightness... etc)
0
Thiago

Delphi 2007 assert
The assertion message from Delphi 2007 is... "(!"SetThreadContext failed")" in ..\win32src\thread32.cpp at line 412 Any way I can patch this out? CodeGearâ„¢ Delphi® 2007 for Win32® Version 11.0.2902.10471 El 18/01/2014 21:48, Michael Leahy escribió: > The assertion message from Delphi 2007 is... > > "(!"SetThreadContext failed")" in ..\win32src\thread32.cpp at line 412 > > Any way I can patch this out? > > CodeGearâ„¢ Delphi® 2007 for Win32® Version 11.0.2902.10471 > An unofficial fix fo...

"Build All" equivalent in Delphi 2007
Hello, I have been using D2007 for several years and something is very different from Delphi 5 which was my previous version. In D5, Build All from the menu recompiled every unit in my project whether it had changed or not. Delphi 2007 does not do this :-( I know I have many compiler items that I should attend to but Shift_F9 on the Project menu does not rebuild all units. Every once in a great while it does in response to *something* I have changed but for the life of me I cannot figure out what I did to cause it to rebuild everything and display the long list of warnin...

NOT SOLVED "Delphi.Personality" and platform "win32" missing or unavailable
Hello, Just installed (21st February 2012) Delphi XE2 Starter. Build 16.0.4276.44006 *Installed Updates* (RAD Studio XE2 Delphi and C++ Builder Update 1) (BTW why can't this info be copied instead of typing from Help>About) Got: *[DCC Error] Compiler for personality "Delphi.Personality" and platform "win32" missing or unavailable* when trying to run 1st Sample VBlock (BTW why there is no standard Hello World to show that IDE works?) *In spite of CASE SOLVED:* Report #: 98901 Status: Closed "Delphi.Personality" and platform "Win32...

[XE2] "Delphi.Personality" and platform "Win32" missing or unavailable
Today I reinstall XE2 with update 1, when I try to run the application, I got following error message, I am sure it used to works fine before rebuilding my PC. [DCC Fatal Error] Exception Exception: Compiler for personality "Delphi.Personality" and platform "Win32" missing or unavailable. [DCC Error] Compiler for personality "Delphi.Personality" and platform "Win32" missing or unavailable. so what I can do now to work around it? solved, I removed the environment varible platform(platform=win32) and not get this error message again. > {qu...

[XE2] "Delphi.Personality" and platform "Win32" missing or unavailable
I'm using Windows Vista Business 32-bit and C++ Builder XE2. When I create a new VCL project, add some Delphi files (.pas) to the project and try to compile, I receive the following error messages: {code} [DCC Fatal Error] Exception Exception: Compiler for personality "Delphi.Personality" and platform "Win32" missing or unavailable. [DCC Error] Compiler for personality "Delphi.Personality" and platform "Win32" missing or unavailable. {code} Normally, in C++ Builder XE, when I add some Delphi files to my projects, it compiles without any prob...

"Sneak Preview: Delphi 2011 is Delphi XE"
Today, Delphi's Welcome page showed this: Sneak Preview: Delphi 2011 is Delphi XE http://www.embarcadero.com/rad-studio-xe-preview When trying to watch the video, it gives an error message: Server not found: rtmp://etnastream01.embarcadero.com/vod/ How nice :-( Achim Achim Kalwa wrote: > Sneak Preview: Delphi 2011 is Delphi XE > http://www.embarcadero.com/rad-studio-xe-preview > > When trying to watch the video, it gives an error message: > > Server not found: > rtmp://etnastream01.embarcadero.com/vod/ Works for me on second try (first ...

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

Delphi 2010 IDE throws error on "find" and "find in files"
I will greatly appreciate any advice how to cure the suddenly appeared misbehaviour: I just loaded the main project file and then tried to find code snippets fore re-use with "find" and "find in files" the Eurekalog extract is: 2.2 Address : 20EB30B6 2.3 Module Name : vclide140.bpl - (Integrated Development Environment Specific Components) 2.4 Module Version: 14.0.3593.25826 2.5 Type : EOutOfResources 2.6 Message : Unable to insert a line. 2.7 ID : 61FB 2.8 Count : 1 2.9 Status ...

"Design Packages" losing my selections (Delphi 2007)
Hi, I have built and installed some bpls simply using the install option on the context menu in the Project Manager. The packages are shown in the "Design Packages" list under "Component -> Install Packages". I select them and click the check box. Everything is fine so far, I can compile and run my project. If I close Delphi and open it again all the selection are gone. The packages are still listed but I have to click the check box again. This happens every time I close the IDE. Can anyone tell me what is wrong? Thanks, Vin > {quote:title=Vincent...

First use of XE7, "Delphi Package Output Directory", "path is too long"
I have been using Delphi 2010, and also had XE2 installed (but never used it). Yesterday I purchased the Delphi XE7 update, and installed it. Upon first launch, I got this dialog: {code} Warning [window title] Your current Delphi Package Output Directory is not part of your system path. In order to use runtime packages that are built into this directory, this directory needs to be on your path. However, it appears that your current system path is too long. Please manually edit your system path to remove unnecessary items and/or include this directory. Directory to be added: c:\User...

"borland.public.delphi.thirdpartytools.general" group replacement?
There was a nice place to post relases announcements about 3rd party components - "borland.public.delphi.thirdpartytools.general" group. Is there any place to post such ANN at this forum? Mikhail Oleynik wrote: > There was a nice place to post relases announcements about 3rd party > components - "borland.public.delphi.thirdpartytools.general" group. > Is there any place to post such ANN at this forum? news://forums.codegear.com/embarcadero.public.delphi.thirdpartytools.general or https://forums.codegear.com/forum.jspa?forumID=92&start=0 -- ...

quotes, quotes, quotes...

"a <> b;" can be compiled in Delphi 2007
Hi: The code below can't compiled in Delphi 5 but can be compiled in Delphi 2007: procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject); var a, b : string; begin a <> b; end; Any thoughts? Roland Roland Zhang wrote: > The code below can't compiled in Delphi 5 but can be compiled in > Delphi 2007: > > procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject); > var > a, b : string; > begin > a <> b; > end; > > Any thoughts? I haven't looked if this is in QC, but this is fixed in Delphi 2009. With Delphi 2007 th...

Web resources about - [Delphi 2007] "Jpeg.pas" is need. - embarcadero.delphi.general