[DCC Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV06EB4FCB-R0000080B-0

What is wrong with this?????????????????
It did work for other privat values!!!
Start thinking that C# or VB net has a more clever approach.  At last they have a whole bunch of well designed and very performant coll's, etc.
Also, MS provides FASTER & BETTER answers towards developers!!!!

To my opinion, since the keydeveloper of Delphi ran to MS, Delphi is suffering a long and painfull dead. A bit like clipper in the old days, except, it took CA to give the final coup
The same key developer has made VB and dot net a booming business. Specially by SOLVING outstanding issues and providing adequate answers.

Hint, during seminars, Delphi staff is trying SOOOO hard to tell us that Delphi isn't dead. Mostly, that's the beginning of an epitah. In our hearts, bla bla bla

The problem AND PLEASE a FAST answer

TStruc = class(TObject)
  private
    FTriRes:  TTriRes;
  public
    procedure set_TriRes(const Value: TTriRes);
    Property MyTriRes: TTriRes read FTriRes write set_TriRes;

procedure TStructure.set_TriRes(const Value: TTriRes);
begin
  FTriRes := Value;
end;
0
Eddy

"Eddy D'HONDT" wrote in message news:168567@forums.codegear.com...

So because you get an internal error, you immediately slag Delphi.
Embarcadero, and their employees as though this is proof that it is the end
of the line?

> TStruc = class(TObject)
>  private
>    FTriRes:  TTriRes;

Nothing obvious wrong with the code you posted, but what is the definition
of TTriRes?

In any case, that it is an internal error, there is likely a way around it,
but also it should be reported to QC with a reproducible case so it can be
investigated and corrected.

--
Wayne Niddery (TeamB)
0
> So because you get an internal error, you immediately slag Delphi.
> Embarcadero, and their employees as though this is proof that it is the end
> of the line?
>
> > TStruc = class(TObject)
> >  private
> >    FTriRes:  TTriRes;
>
> Nothing obvious wrong with the code you posted, but what is the definition
> of TTriRes?
>
> In any case, that it is an internal error, there is likely a way around it,
> but also it should be reported to QC with a reproducible case so it can be
> investigated and corrected.
>
> --
> Wayne Niddery (TeamB)

Hi Wayne,

1) TtriRes
    TTriRes = class(TResults)

    Ax : array of array [1..3] of single;
    Bz : array of array [1..3] of single;

2) I'm usually not such a bug shoot, BUT
    a)    I've encountered but problems and found hardly any solutions not to mention aid (only from the forums so far)
           Believe it or not but I'm a VERY BIG FAN of an other embarcadero product: ER/Studio , Where you get help within a range of hours. (that's wright, and mostly a very very helpfull answer)
           Big Blue provides answers in hours/days even for very complex problems, Same goes for Xerox.
    b)    Delphi responds in the same time frame as *MS* (posted once a question for my brandnew office 97 & for *CA* I posted a question for my fresh Clipper 5.2. Still waiting for replies we are now 2009.
    c)    This kind of attidute of the so called proffesional packets are forcing me to look after valid alternatiefs (now running open office & sharpdevelop at home) Although I have a licence for Net & Office & Sql Server
           honestly, seeing the problems that I've encountered so far with Delphi do you think that I would defend Delphi as a valid RAD to others?
    d)    Clicking on QC brought me to this forum, so I assume this is THE place to post a comment And IS EMBARCADERO not the owner of this/the Delphi Forum
    e)    If it was MS iso Delphi, EVERYBODY would post comments against MS. Sorry, if I'm very disapointed in a product, I'm free to say so. (even if it's Delphi and my first programming language was.. Pascal)
           According the forums I've visited, many feel abandoned by Delphi (check out the debugger problem, people just give up and change to another developers environment.
           Delphi should take care of all these Time-consuming problems (NOT ISSUES) They cost a fortune to my company. RAD stand for Rapid Development or.. Ready after dead?
    f)     Bad joke, I know, but hey, I'm losing far to much time with all these problems. Again, one problem is an issues, more then 2 problems IS a problem.

And as mentioned, on a) on a forum, at least somebody is giving a reply ( BTW thanks for the reply I DO appreciate it!! )

Kind regards
    Eddy
0
Eddy
10/2/2009 2:28:58 PM
> So because you get an internal error, you immediately slag Delphi.
> Embarcadero, and their employees as though this is proof that it is the end
> of the line?
>
> Nothing obvious wrong with the code you posted, but what is the definition
> of TTriRes?
>
> In any case, that it is an internal error, there is likely a way around it,
> but also it should be reported to QC with a reproducible case so it can be
> investigated and corrected.
>
> --
> Wayne Niddery (TeamB)

Hi Wayne,

check out my post on the debugger, after merely 2 hours it has been 20 times visited.
I'm not slagging Delphi, I'm reporting a PROBLEM ;-) and Delphi is turning his back on us.
3 of my co's have searched for days, problem has been reported and is therefore know @ Delphi.
So far.. no answer

mkr
  Eddy
0
Eddy
10/2/2009 2:49:29 PM
Eddy D'HONDT wrote:

> The problem AND PLEASE a FAST answer

For your information: it's user's forum. Nobody here MUST answer you
(especially FAST); it's not official support.
--
Alex
0
> For your information: it's user's forum. Nobody here MUST answer you
> (especially FAST); it's not official support.
> --
> Alex

Hi Alex, thanks for reminding me
Same goes for OO, and yet, Ill get answers.
We're pro's, therefore we help out when possible.
After all, today I'm having a problem, tomorow somebody else is suffering a problem.
Important is: we can go on with out job.
We like Delphi, so let's fix things, find solutions, work around issues,
If nobody wants to help,  no problem, at the end, it's Delphi that goes down, not me
I work on different platforms, in different languages, I've seen many languages passing by, and hey, once gone, they never make it back.

  Edward
0
Eddy
10/5/2009 7:44:32 AM
> {quote:title=Eddy D'HONDT wrote:}{quote}
> Hi Alex, thanks for reminding me
> Same goes for OO, and yet, Ill get answers.
> We're pro's, therefore we help out when possible.
> After all, today I'm having a problem, tomorow somebody else is suffering a problem.
> Important is: we can go on with out job.
> We like Delphi, so let's fix things, find solutions, work around issues,
> If nobody wants to help,  no problem, at the end, it's Delphi that goes down, not me
> I work on different platforms, in different languages, I've seen many languages passing by, and hey, once gone, they never make it back.

Once again, you've posted insufficient information for people to be able to help you, and then you're complaining because they can't.

What Delphi version? What is TResults? You didn't even actually ask a question at all.

Post the *exact and complete* code that's causing the problem, along with the *exact* version of Delphi you're using and the type of application you're trying to build, and perhaps someone can help you. Posting garbage like "it won't work, and nobody will help, and Delphi is dying" is just posting nonsense. Post enough information for people to help, and they probably can. Post nonsense with no information, and you can expect no help.

Post *real* code that causes the problem, including all type definitions. Posting something you made up that's *like* the problem code is useless.
0
Ken
10/5/2009 4:31:47 PM
> Once again, you've posted insufficient information for people to be able to help you, and then you're complaining because they can't.
>
> What Delphi version? What is TResults? You didn't even actually ask a question at all.
>
> Post the *exact and complete* code that's causing the problem, along with the *exact* version of Delphi you're using and the type of application you're trying to build, and perhaps someone can help you. Posting garbage like "it won't work, and nobody will help, and Delphi is dying" is just posting nonsense. Post enough information for people to help, and they probably can. Post nonsense with no information, and you can expect no help.
>
> Post *real* code that causes the problem, including all type definitions. Posting something you made up that's *like* the problem code is useless.

Hi Ken,

Delphi version 2007, OS Vista

Good thinking, only, the class where the problem occurs contains 41.446 lines of code.  ( 5 figures)
The entire program has little as 1689 *.pas files, mhh, not only difficult to post, but also against comp policy.

I've mentioned earlier and in another post I'm a big fan of Embarcadero's ER/Studio. Dizling fast answers when it comes to problems (say within hours, or on exceptional occasions days. Days, that was for an extreem complex question )

Let's say the epitah is ready to be published. Hey, I've seen to many languages come and go for not recogniizing the signals. (Clipper, Dbase, Lotus 123, WP, TC, Foxpro, Business Objects (not the reporting tool),  etc.. etc..

My problem is meanwhile solved, lucky for us, the Delphi afficionada's are nearly always willing to help.

Kind regards
  E.
0
Eddy

Delphi 2010: [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV00000000-R00000000-0
I'm trying to compile the following code but the compiler gives me an internal error message. This is my second experiment with generics and it is complete failure. Do they work at all? I'm very disappointed. Checking project dependencies... Compiling Multicast.dproj (Debug configuration) [DCC Fatal Error] Multicast.dpr(152): F2084 Internal Error: AV00000000-R00000000-0 Failed Elapsed time: 00:00:00.2 I have posted the project (a simple console application) to the attachments group. Can anybody compile this code in their Delphi XE IDE? program Multicast; {$APPT...

Delphi 2010: [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV00000000-R00000000-0
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_44d84.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Checking project dependencies... Compiling Multicast.dproj (Debug configuration) [DCC Fatal Error] Multicast.dpr(152): F2084 Internal Error: AV00000000-R00000000-0 Failed Elapsed time: 00:00:00.2 --JivePart=_44d84.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; name="Multicast.dpr" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; ...

Delpi XE2 compile error [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error:
Hi, I am getting the following error when compiling a project ( 32 bit vcl ) It doesn't happen that often and it I can't remember a case when it was repeatable. I have recorded the following messages when a compile fails... [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV0A639D73-R0000000C-0 [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV09909D73-R0000000C-0 I usually just recompile and it works without errors. So I can't reproduce it. But this along with some other strange run time errors that are also not repeatable have me concerned. Unfortunately I haven't documented...

[DCC Fatal Error] AdvGDIP.pas(2825): F2084 Internal Error: AV221C241D-R2C647A6C-0
I m getting an internal error, as in the title of this note: [DCC Fatal Error] AdvGDIP.pas(2825): F2084 Internal Error: AV221C241D-R2C647A6C-0 This is highly reproducible, at least inside my rather large project. It happens in this way: 1. I add a line of code of the form: formref.gridonform.HideInplaceEdit; 2. I see Code Insight fail, probably on the name of the grid. 3. I attempt to build, and the error happens almost immediately, and the cursor is on the word implementation in the unit named. In another thread, Andrew Pailthorpe reported a similar fault in XE2. The unit reporte...

[DCC Fatal Error] Unit18.pas(94): F2084 Internal Error: AV09494487-R0000000C-0
Hi, I'm using DXE2 and I'm getting this F2084 Internal Error. I'm studying DXE2 RTTI and Generics. I'm very pleased with the results, but I got that Internal Error. Unit18 ends at line 92. After a lot of trial and error I found that the problem is in another unit. If I comment out a single line in that unit, the project compiles. Here is the code : (Fcxt is a TRTTIContext initialized upon class creation and freed on Destruction.) var typ : TRttiType; fld : TRttiField; PropAttr : TCustomAttribute; begin typ := Fctx.GetType...

[DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: L2060
[DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: L2060 I get this error a lot lately but i cannot find any information on it. What does it mean and what can i do to solve it. Sometimes even a rebuild of the project gives this error. I already found out that deleting (cleaning) all the projects dcu's is a solution, but i rather have a good error description to solve this permanent... Any information is appreciated.. Greetings, Marius Marius . wrote: > [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: L2060 > > I get this error a lot lately but i cannot find any information on...

error error error

errors errors errors..

Error, Error and more errors

threadvar + generic class = [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: G5993
Ok got another bug in Generics for you causing F2084 Internal Error: G5993 Simple test case (place in New forms project): type TestClass<T> = class class threadvar I : Integer; end; Test = TestClass<TForm>; Have submitted to QC = 85960 Tim -- Dr Tim Kelly Technical Director Tirius Business Systems Ltd. ...

[DCC Fatal Error] uName.pas(68): F2084 Internal Error: AV07233E0B-W46AB6762
Hi All I have Embarcadero® Delphi® XE2 Version 16.0.4358.45540 And I'm sporadically experiencing the following error message:- [DCC Fatal Error] uUnitName.pas(68): F2084 Internal Error: AV07233E0B-W46AB6762-1 The compiler just highlights(in red) the reserved word "implementation" of the unit. I have to restart Delphi for the project to compile. Any ideas why? tia Andrew Pailthorpe wrote: > I have Embarcadero® Delphi® XE2 Version 16.0.4358.45540 > > And I'm sporadically experiencing the following error message:-...

[DCC Fatal Error] name.pas(36): F2084 Internal Error: AV07BF4237-W00000003
I'm using Delphi XE2 update 4 and recently I've started having an odd problem on my one development machine, I'll open a project and work on it for a while then save all and then build see some errors and do more work. I'm able to do that some unspecified number of times and then when I build the project I get this (or a similar error) error "[DCC Fatal Error] name.pas(36): F2084 Internal Error: AV07BF4237-W00000003-1" and I have to exit the IDE and start it again. The size of the project doesn't seem to have any impact, for example the project I'm working ...

[DCC Fatal Error] <Insert Unit here>(398): F2084 Internal Error: AV0808428F
Hi - Anyone else come across this type of error or can guide me as to where to look for the fault ? I removed the unit name from the error message as I doubt it is relevant. does the "AV.." mean that its an Access Violation error ? If I dont re-start the IDE and load a completely seperate project, I get the same message (only this time the unit name is changed.) If I re-start the IDE it fixes the problem. An insight would be much appreciated. Thanks. > {quote:title=Paul Slade wrote:}{quote} > Anyone else come across this type of error or can guide me as to whe...

delphi XE2 + generics = F2084 Internal error: AV00000000-R00000000-0 :(
hello, in one unit i declare generics MyObj = class fMyGenericList: TMyGenericList<TMyListItem>: Property MyGenericList: TWinRE_TMyGenericList<TMyListItem> read fMyGenericList; end; in other unit i just do : MyObj.MyGenericList.Count; and i receive at compile time : F2084 Internal error: AV00000000-R00000000-0 :( any idea ? i m on XE2 update 4 ok, i found (it's a bug) it's seam that the problem was that getter and setter of some properties was defined in base class : TMyBASEGenericList<T> function Getxyz(...); pr...

Web resources about - [DCC Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV06EB4FCB-R0000080B-0 - embarcadero.delphi.general