Unfinished Quality Central reports

I ran across a  [defect|http://qc.embarcadero.com/wc/qcmain.aspx?d=110344]  in Quality Central that looks like it has been forgotten/ignored. Is there a way to make sure these reports get looked at? I voted for it but I don't know what that does exactly. I haven't used QC much so I'm just curious what happens in a situation like this.
0
Michael

Michael McFarland wrote:
> I ran across a  [defect|http://qc.embarcadero.com/wc/qcmain.aspx?d=110344]  in Quality Central that looks like it has been forgotten/ignored. Is there a way to make sure these reports get looked at? I voted for it but I don't know what that does exactly. I haven't used QC much so I'm just curious what happens in a situation like this.

Since it is open, the bug council will look at it each pass they do.  It becomes
a matter of severity and the resources necessary to address it (and for patches
things like do interfaces have to be broken to fix the bug, in this case it is a
problem in the TSrpig code for FM at design time so should not impact that).
Votes will have some impact on the severity of impact on the community as a whole.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
              (Fish)

Quality central reports
Hello everyone Does anyone have a clue why all reports from quality central have a modified date as 03/20/2012 02:24:39 I just create a bug report and for curiosity I queried all recently closed reports to check how things were going there (What reports were being worked on) and I just showed me many old reports all with the same Modified Date Am 20.03.2012 11:43, schrieb Eric Fleming Bonilha: > Hello everyone > > Does anyone have a clue why all reports from quality central have a modified date as 03/20/2012 02:24:39 > > I just create a bug report and for curiosit...

ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview

David Dean Quality Central Reports.
David, See the public attachments ( Random Exceptions ) for a list of Reports that I have submitted concerning Exceptions that occur during compile/linking of my projects. These exceptions must be fixed before we will move to Rad Studio XE. I will do my utmost to provide Codegear with information to solve these issues. Larry Griffiths. Kalos Inc. Do these Automated Incident Reports get looked at? I looked at the ones I generated back to 2008 and none of the are close and none contain any information that the were resolved in a build. In article <297125@forums.e...

What time zone is used in Quality Central's report?
Hi, I am not in the same time zone as CodeGear's server. My time zone is GMT+8. I don't understand the Date and Time in the QC report and the reply section. Is there any time zone setting in our CDN account to make it more sensible to people like me who live in alien time zone. -- Best regards, Chau Chee Yang E Stream Software Sdn Bhd URL: www.sql.com.my SQL Financial Accounting On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 18:23:15 -0700, Chee-Yang Chau 周起阳 wrote: > Is there any time zone setting in our CDN account to make it more > sensible to people like me who live in alien time...

View Microsoft Reporting Services Reports in Delphi
Do you ever think (or can) Delphi take the leap of providing a report viewer for Microsoft Reporting Services RDL reports. I have been using Fast Reports for years. Recently I have been developing MS Reports and Cubes. This is a far better alternative for developers and end users than the current solutions written for Delphi. Can someone comment on this or provide an alternative for me? Or even better provide me with a product that 3rd party product that can view ms reports. Delphi need to take the next step in medium to enterprise reporting and what I see, lags behind in this department. ...

Delphi report
Hello, Is there any FREE reporting tools for Delphi other than QuickReport and Freereport ? Thank you Dear Mike Thomas! Also you can use internal in Delphi Rave Reports :) Or use non-free report generators like FastReport (price starts from $79). Try to find free/chipper but better... "Mike Thomas" wrote: news:169748@forums.codegear.com... > Hello, > > Is there any FREE reporting tools for Delphi other than QuickReport and > Freereport ? > > Thank you -- Best regards, Michael Philippenko mailto:michael@fast-report.com Fast Repor...

Low quality of the Quality Central & Co. or too pretending customer?
Hi to everybody, Actually I'm quite disappointed with Embarcadero's services. Meaning the answers/feedback I'm getting by QC operators and R&D team. It seems to me there is nobody that works as supervisor because my impression is they are free to answer you whatever without some kind of manager that controls if the feedback is the proper one, if it is correct or not, if they were kindly with the user and so on. Well telling it shortly it seems to me there is no concept of QoS and customer care. It happened to me an R&D gu y gave me a technically false feedback and nobody ...

Quality Central down?
Hi, I found two bugs in Delphi's TypInfo unit which I wanted to post with quality central but today I'm getting a lot of timeouts and error pages. I'm logged in but it doesn't show my user name. Instead it only says "You are logged in as" and the rest is missing. So I'm trying to submit a new report but there's no text next to "Report Submitter:" (which I guess is a required field). Quality Central feels really buggy and non-intuitive! Is anyone else having these problems? Thanks, Markus Markus Hastreiter wrote: > I found two bugs i...

Delphi 2009 automatic bug reports appear as Delphi.NET issues
For automatic bug reports, Delphi 2009 seems to put 'Delphi.NET' into the field for 'Project'. I will try to verify it and enter it in QC. Unfortunately this means I have to use the QC database for 'testing', but will delete my test entries if I have verified the problem. Michael Justin Michael Justin wrote: > For automatic bug reports, Delphi 2009 seems to put 'Delphi.NET' into > the field for 'Project'. AFAIK this is as expected. There is no project "RAD Studio" and so "Delphi.NET" has been choosen as proj...

about report reports generation and emailing reports
hi i am a bit new to Bugzilla, i am using 2.18rc3version. and i am facing two problems with report generation. 1) the checksetup.pl shows all the perl modules includig optional perl modules to be installed and available including thse required for graphical report generation. but despite this i am able to get tabular reports generated but when i click for line/bar reports of the same tabular report the next page does not show the required pie/bar reports. 2) is there any facility for sending these generated reports to the client via email through Bugzilla? kindly help. regards...

Quality Central and Attachments
Is the ability to create attachments for some bug reports and not others a server-control configuration (e.g., being enabled by administration for some categories, and disabled for others)? Also, why am I required to download a native executable in order to upload attachments, as I was told in this report: http://qc.embarcadero.com/wc/qcmain.aspx?d=111809 The following QC report has not allowed me to attach a ZIP file to a report, because there is no option for it. (This is a separate issue to the HTML entity encoding/decoding inconsistencies mentioned briefly in the above report.) ht...

Web resources about - Unfinished Quality Central reports - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Answered Prayers: The Unfinished Novel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The title is in reference to a quote by Saint Teresa of Ávila : "Answered prayers cause more tears than those that remain unanswered". According ...

Unfinished Scripts (@UnfinishedS) on Twitter
Sign in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Unfinished Scripts @ UnfinishedS ...

Finishing Engelbart's unfinished revolution.
I read Howard Rheingold's piece on the Tech Review website, about how the revolution that Doug Engelbart envisioned has gone unfinished. To which ...

The Unfinished Swan™ Teaser Trailer - YouTube
Enter the surreal world of The Unfinished Swan and explore a mysterious, hidden kingdom. Your journey will be led by a runaway swan who guides ...

Sonny Bill Williams and Sam Burgess: Unfinished business
The NRL's two best forwards are great players, but will they will be remembered as the greatest, asks Michael Chammas.

Two unfinished Cezannes discovered
A conservation treatment of two Cezanne watercolours has revealed two previously unknown Cezanne works on the side of the watercolours.

Sound engineer Michael Durham Prince ‘has 20 unfinished Michael Jackson songs on computer’
MICHAEL Jackson&#8217;s sound engineer says he has 20 unfinished tracks by the late pop star on his computer &#8212; but he isn&#8217;t allowed ...

Sculpture by the Sea winner: unfinished roadworks or a shark's mouth?
The winner of this year's Sculpture by the Sea has left visitors a bit bemused.

Unfinished business on and off the field
Unfinished business on and off the field

Nunavut’s unfinished land use plan cost $54M over 18 years
Ottawa is responding to the Nunavut Planning Commission’s request for $1.7 million to hold a final hearing on its land use plan by pointing out ...