TEdit disappear in IOS [Edit]

Hi:
    I put two Edit on a form, I set controlType of one of them to Platform and another one set as Styled. I run my app in a IOS device. when the BoardStyle of the Form set as None, the Edit which ControlType set as PlatForm disappear, while the another show as expected. Then I set the BoardStyle as Sizeable, and run the app in the IOS device, both of them show as expected. So can the Edit show as ControlType set as PlatForm and the BoardStyle of the Form set as None?

Edited by: Dylan Ji on Jul 30, 2015 5:52 AM
0
Dylan

How do you rate you experience programming for IOS in Delphi/Firemonkey [Edit]
Hello: I've been taking a IOS programming course in objective-c/swift with xcode, and while doing my homework assignments I came to the conclusion that this is a very finicky environment, where very often things don't work as expected or there is always some minor UI glitch that has to be fixed or found workarounds for. Just to give you some examples (by far not an exaustive list): a UITableView doesn't align to the top when you use a navigation controller; upon selecting a row in a UITableView some buttons in the row disappear while the row is selected; specifying layout con...

Delphi XE8 FireMonkey iOS Style problem with segmented buttons [Edit]
Hi, Going through some tutorials to get used to mobile development using FireMonkey and Delphi XE8. One of the most basic layouts tend to use the toolbar component with segmented speed buttons, and then applying the correct segmented style to each button. However, there seems to be an issue with the iOS style. [Screenshot.|https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B68Ju-patBf-RVVEMmI5UDd2cG8/view?usp=sharing] Using the "segmentedbuttonleft", "segmentedbuttonmiddle", and "segmentedbuttonright" styles is producing an extra border on the right button in iOS. It seems...

Delphi XE4 - Firemonkey
I have an application that runs fine on windows, however when running on iOS simulator the onKeyUp event for a TEdit control is not being fired? Please advise if this event should get fired when running on iOS? This problem occurs onKeyUp events created directly on the control and by assigning the event programatically. Running XE4 update 1 iPhoneOS6.1.sdk Minimac: OS X 10.9 XCode 5 iOS Simulator Version 7.0 - iPad Retina / iOS 7.0.3(11B508) ...

How to make XE4 Firemonkey ios Component from native iOS UI controls ? [Edit]
Hi, I write this simple code for control volume in iOS {code} Var MPV : MPVolumeView; Procedure TForm1.SbPlayClick( Sender: TObject ); Begin MPV := TMPVolumeView.Wrap( TMPVolumeView.Alloc.InitWithFrame( CGRectMake( 20, 50, 200, 100 ) ) ); MPV.SetShowsRouteButton( True ); MPV.SetShowsVolumeSlider( True ); MPV.SetNeedsDisplay; WindowHandleToPlatform( Self.Handle ).View.AddSubview( MPV ); End; {code} MPVolumeView is a iOS UIView. with this line we can add iOS UIView elements into form, now how can add this elements into firemonkey controls ? {code} WindowHandle...

How to make XE4 Firemonkey ios Component from native iOS UI controls ? [Edit]
Hi, I write this simple code for control volume in iOS {code} Var MPV : MPVolumeView; Procedure TForm1.SbPlayClick( Sender: TObject ); Begin MPV := TMPVolumeView.Wrap( TMPVolumeView.Alloc.InitWithFrame( CGRectMake( 20, 50, 200, 100 ) ) ); MPV.SetShowsRouteButton( True ); MPV.SetShowsVolumeSlider( True ); MPV.SetNeedsDisplay; WindowHandleToPlatform( Self.Handle ).View.AddSubview( MPV ); End; {code} MPVolumeView is a iOS UIView. with this line we can add iOS UIView elements into form, now how can add this elements into firemonkey controls ? {code} WindowHandle...

Delphi, Firemonkey, IOS, and TCP howto?
I was really excited about the new ability to compile IOS apps written in Delphi, but I'm starting to find some major limitations, unless I'm really overlooking something. I want to write an iphone/pad app that needs to retrieve data from a socket connection, or from a webpage (http, webservice, anything). It seems that all of the Firemonkey internet and indy components are not supported within xcode. Am I overlooking something here, or is this a feature that will not be implemented, or is it planned to be implemented? If this kind of communication is not supported, this is a hu...

Firemonkey ios animation problem [Edit]
I made a simple animation with a TImage. Animation not working properly on the device. Do you have suggestions on a solution. device video : http://doganaydogan.com/MOV01742.MP4 similator video : http://doganaydogan.com/MOV01743.MP4 I have used this animation floatanimation Edited by: emb emb on Apr 23, 2012 4:42 AM Le 23/04/12 12:44, emb emb a écrit : > I made a simple animation with a TImage. Animation not working > properly on the device. Do you have suggestions on a solution. > > device video : http://doganaydogan.com/MOV01742.MP4 > > similator ...

FireMonkey ios FCL XML [Edit]
Hi I am trying to write a simple FM iOS app to read xml files I am new to Both Delphi and iOS but I understand that you can write to the FCL for read/writing XML for the iOS dev correct? So I have compiled the code and it builds fine but I am getting a Thread error <????> at 0, and 1 I have the mode set to {$mode objfpc}{$H+} here is the code: unit iOSXML; {$mode objfpc}{$H+} interface uses SysUtils, Types, UITypes, Classes, Variants, FMX_Types, FMX_Controls, FMX_Forms, FMX_Dialogs, FMX_Layouts, FMX_Memo, DOM, XMLRead, XMLWrite; type TForm1 = class(TForm) ...

Flicking control from FireMonkey iOS [Edit]
Flicking from FireMonkey iOS How do I control? From left to right or from right to left, tries to control the direction separated. OnMouseMove Event occurs too often and when moving the finger is difficult to use. ...

[Urgent] BarCode ios firemonkey [Edit]
*I have a file "static library .a " for QR Code, and I want to use in firemonkey ios, I don't know how to assign the projet. plz you can help me?* *thanks* Edited by: nt ntsoft on Jun 5, 2012 10:14 AM > {quote:title=nt ntsoft wrote:}{quote} > *I have a file "static library .a " for QR Code, and I want to use in firemonkey ios, I don't know how to assign the projet. plz you can help me?* > > *thanks* > > Edited by: nt ntsoft on Jun 5, 2012 10:14 AM See Part 8 here: http://web.me.com/macpgmr/ObjP/Xcode4/ -Phil We also li...

Firemonkey ios image post [Edit]
how to post Tbitmap for firemonkey ios ? that I would like to send photos taken with DSRestCommand firemonkey in ios. Edited by: emb emb on May 23, 2012 1:18 AM ...

[ANN] Delphi iOS Native Components [Edit]
Delphi XE4, XE5 100% Native iOS Components Develop faster Native iOS applications with Delphi. Info: http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ Download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/files/latest/download > Delphi XE4 100% Native iOS Components > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ Interesting. I think you should credit things you have just copied however - I see you have included David Clegg's NSUserDefaults wrapper and other code of his, for example. More constructively, I wonder whether it would possible to improve the designtime...

How do I remove IOS from the Delphi XE4 compile? [Edit]
I have mistakenly turned on IOS compile for a project. How do I turn off IOS Delphi XE4 compile attempts? Compiling DocGen.dproj (Debug, Win32) dcc command line for "DocGen.dpr" Success Elapsed time: 00:00:01.2 Deploy paclient command line for "WS210" [PAClient Error] Error: E0003 Connection to 'WS210' on port 64211 failed [PAClient Error] Error: E0003 Please make sure that 'Platform Assistant Server' is running on the host machine and is configured to use port 64211 Failed ============================ Looks like it will compile for Windows. I c...

Web resources about - TEdit disappear in IOS [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Disappears - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Facebook Markup Language Endpoints To Disappear As Of July 5
The slow death of Facebook Markup Language continued with the social network’s announcement that all FBML endpoints will be gone as of July 5. ...

Robert Scoble - Why is the PRISM story going to disappear... - Facebook
Why is the PRISM story going to disappear within two weeks? 30,000+ people die in cars every year in the US. We don't care. We get into cars ...

‘Custom user clusters’ feature appears and disappears from Facebook ad tool
Some Facebook users temporarily saw a link to a new feature called “custom user clusters” within the self-serve ad tool last week. Facebook ...

When Product Features Disappear - Amazon, Apple, Tesla and the Troubled Future for 21st Century Consumers ...
... and update and improve automatically. For software, gone are the days of having to buy a new version of physical When Product Features Disappear ...

Day 250 - Disappear - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
I spent the day shopping with my grandma and Lewis because she was treating us to early presents as she won't be here for our birthday. I got ...

Before I Disappear - Official Trailer I HD I IFC Films - YouTube
Before I Disappear - Opening in theaters and VOD November 28th Starring: Shawn Christensen, Emmy Rossum, Fatima Ptacek, Ron Perlman and Paul ...

Internet will 'disappear', Google boss Eric Schmidt tells Davos
Google executive chairman predicts the internet will soon be so ubiquitous it will effectively "disappear" into the background.

Boy disappears off Sydney beach (01:35)
The frantic search continues for a five-year-old boy after he disappeared into the water at Sandringham on Sunday afternoon. Nine News.

How Google Ventures Made Its $US100,000 Investment In Bustle Disappear
Business Insider Australia How Google Ventures Made Its $US100,000 Investment In Bustle Disappear Business Insider Australia It's all really ...