Show Virtual Keyboard.

Hello everybody,
I wonder how to trigger the virtual keyboard , even with a keyboard connected to the tablet with android .

Thank you .
0
Cleber

The global variable VKAutoShowMode is set to Always in the .dpr file:

VKAutoShowMode := TVKAutoShowMode.Always;

This means that the virtual (onscreen) keyboard appears automatically for Windows and mobile applications even if a device has a physical keyboard.

http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/CodeExamples/XE7/en/FMX.Mobile.ScrollableForm_Sample_%28Delphi%29
0
Eli
11/24/2014 6:17:09 PM
Hello Eli,
Sorry for the delay
Did not work , only the windows in the android keyboard appears not.
0
Cleber

Android - Virtual Keyboard
By default when I click on TMemo Virtual Keyboard is shown. I'd like to have TMemo without auto-shown Virtual Keyboard, I set Hit Test to False, but now my TMemo is not scrollable :( How can I achieve scrollable TMemo without Virtual Keyboard? > {quote:title=Sebastian Kozub wrote:}{quote} > By default when I click on TMemo Virtual Keyboard is shown. > > I'd like to have TMemo without auto-shown Virtual Keyboard, I set Hit Test to False, but now my TMemo is not scrollable :( > > How can I achieve scrollable TMemo without Virtual Keyboard? Solved: ...

Delphi XE5 virtual keyboard
I Created a FireMonkey application with Delphi Mobile XE5 with a TWebBrowser-component that displays the site google.com to allow the user to perform a search. Unfortunately, the keyboard is only possible for componenents TEdit, there is a way to use it also for the text components that appear within the website? Thank you! ...

How to show or hide the Virtual Keyboard on demand?
FM2/XE3: I am looking for a way to show or hide the systems virtual keyboard with the design of choice (numbers, keys, keys+numpad...) under delphi firemonkey, since firemonkey does not support TTouchkeyboard. How can I manage to do this? (should run on Win7 and Win 8) The virtual KB is said to be supported under XE3, but I did not found any matching code. Also it was not possible to implement FMX.Platform... (?) Thank you in Advance! PS: Any Alternative to TTouchkeyboard for FM2 known already? Try to combine vkasAlways + vkasNever VKAutoShowMode := TVKAutoShowMode.vkasAl...

show/hide virtual keyboard on iOS
Is it possible to show and hide the virtual keyboard on iOS? There are only examples for input components in HD mode but I want to use the keyboard on a 3D form. If it won't work on 3D then is it possible to show/hide the keyboard without the input components? > {quote:title=Csaba Horvath wrote:}{quote} > Is it possible to show and hide the virtual keyboard on iOS? There are only examples for input components in HD mode but I want to use the keyboard on a 3D form. If it won't work on 3D then is it possible to show/hide the keyboard without the input components? i need to hi...

Delphi firemonkey form and keyboard Previous/Next
If I have a web a webform (html) with many fields the Iphone and Ipad keyboard show Previous/Next field. Is there a way to get this functionality with Delphi and a FM form ? B ...

How do you stop virtual keyboard showing when text changed programmatically
Hi, I have a TButton control that updates TMemo.text when pressed, however this causes the virtual keyboard to then show if its not presently visible or hide the virtual keyboard if its visible. How do I keep the virtual keyboard in its current state of hiidden/visible when updating TMemo text programmatically? Currently I'm using procedure TBSFRMMainiPad.genButtonMouseUp(Sender: TObject; Button: TMouseButton; Shift: TShiftState; X, Y: Single); begin MyMemo.Text:='Some Text'; //leave the virtual keyboard in the state it was FService.SetHideKeyboardButtonVisibil...

XE4 VCL W8 METRO: Show Virtual Keyboard
Please show me how to show the virtual keyboard, the following code below does not work on my frmEditor:- { WM_CSKEYBOARD = WM_USER + 192; WM_CSKEYBOARDMOVE = WM_USER + 193; WM_CSKEYBOARDRESIZE = WM_USER + 197; // to show keyboard PostMessage(FindWindow('TFirstForm', 'hvkFirstForm'), WM_CSKEYBOARD, 1, 0); // to close keyboard PostMessage(FindWindow('TFirstForm', 'hvkFirstForm'), WM_CSKEYBOARD, 2, 0); // to fade keyboard PostMessage(FindWindow('TFirstForm', 'hvkFirstForm'), WM_CSKEYBOARD, 3, 0); // to toggle (s...

Delphi XE5
Hey, I habe a problem. I created a new project with 2 textfields. When I set the focus on my smartphone to one of them, the virtual keyboard open and is shown over the textfield. Is there any way to "scroll up" the textfields, to have the vkeyboard below the textfields and not over it? Here are 2 screenshots: [http://i.imagebanana.com/img/a55t5ciw/Screenshot_20130920150032.png] [http://i.imagebanana.com/img/isi0gorw/Screenshot_20130920150037.png] David Kurz wrote: > Is there any way to "scroll up" the textfields, to have the vkeyboard below the text...

How to Know if the virtual keyboard is active in delphi android xe5?
Hello, how I can know if the keyboard is active or not in Delphi xe5 for android? I need to know that to control the event back button devices. I thank you. att. Wagner. ...

How to show custom cursor on transparent firemonkey form Delphi XE3 [Edit]
HI. In my application I need to show a semi-transparent form with specific cursor. A simple example: procedure TForm1.FormCreate(Sender: TObject); begin Fill.Kind := TBrushKind.bkSolid; Fill.Color := $50000000; Top := 0; Left := 0; Width := 600; Height := 600; Transparency := true; Cursor := crSQLWait; end; but cursor is changed only when I start mouse moving. I don't know how to fix it:( Edited by: Sam Rob on Apr 8, 2013 1:31 AM decision: I add to onActivate: Cursor := crSQLWait; Application.ProcessMessages; ...

virtual keyboard doesn't show in web pages in Android TWebBrowser
A simple FireMonkey mobile app in RAD Studio XE5 Update 2 (Delphi). Just a TWebBrowser with a TButton on the same form with this code attached to onClick: WebBrowser1.navigate('http://..<website address>...'); App compiles and runs fine when deployed to iOS device (iPhone 4S). More specifically, when the focus is on an edit field on the web page (e.g. search field), the virtual keyboard shows up to let you type. App complies and runs fine when deployed to Android device (Motorola G phone Android v4.3). However, when the focus is on an edit field on the web page (e.g. search...

VNC virtual keyboard + real keyboard
Hello all, I'm just about done setting up my Suse server and I have tightvnc installed as my access. One of the problems I noticed was that if I vnc into display 0, I couldn't do anything with the keyboard, but at the physical location, with the keyboard plugged in via kvm, I could type. I did some searching and I found that it had to do with the virtual keyboard vs the physical keyboard and I set it up so that display 0 uses the physical keyboard and display 1 uses the virtual keyboard. Problem is, I don't really want to have 2 desktops running...I want to have t...

Enable virtual keyboard with an attached keyboard.
Hello, I would like to know if it is possible, activate the virtual keyboard when touching a dbedit, even if it is a keyboard attached. Because with the attached keyboard, the virtual keyboard does not appear. Thank you. https://stackoverflow.com/questions/19716751/how-to-show-virtual-keyboard-dynamically-in-delphi-xe5 Try: KeyboardService.ShowVirtualKeyboard(SomeEditTextField); I'll try and get back to you if it worked. Thank you. ...

virtual keyboard
Hello =)I'm using a virtual keyboard (js script) in my aspx file, it works fine. But i don't want people to entry data using their keyboard, only the virtual. How can i do that? ...

Web resources about - Show Virtual Keyboard. - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Pro Tools Keyboard Shortcuts
Every shortcut you ever wanted. ∞ Read this on The Loop

Keyboard technology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There are two types of membrane-based keyboards, flat-panel membrane keyboards and full-travel membrane keyboards: Flat-panel membrane keyboards ...

Facebook Adds Keyboard Shortcuts To Messages Inbox
Facebook added a list of keyboard shortcuts to the inbox where users retrieve their messages . continued… New Career Opportunities Daily: The ...

Facebook rolls out messages update with new layout, photo sharing, emoticons, keyboard shortcuts and ...
... continues to roll out its redesigned messages product it announced in August , including a two-paned layout, improved photo uploads and keyboard ...

Microsoft purchases popular keyboard maker SwiftKey for $250 million
The Financial Times is reporting that Microsoft has purchased popular third-party keyboard maker SwiftKey for $250 million. While SwiftKey is ...

The Zalman ZM-K700M Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
Zalman joins the market of mechanical gaming keyboards with the ZM-K700M, a keyboard based on Cherry MX switches and with white backlighting. ...

Microsoft acquires popular AI-powered predictive keyboard app SwiftKey
Microsoft is set to acquire SwiftKey , the maker of the popular predictive keyboard app of the same name, for $250 million. Thats according ...

Logitech announces G810 Orion Spectrum RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
... of a computer. Quite frankly, other than sleeping, there is nothing that I do more than computing. This means I am constantly using a keyboard ...

How Microsoft’s new iOS keyboard app will improve your texting game
... out how to help you text easily using just one of your hands, in spite of the iPhone’s size. The company will bring its Windows Phone keyboard ...

Microsoft just dropped $250 million on one of the most popular iPhone and Android keyboard apps
Microsoft has purchased SwiftKey, one of the very first and very best predictive typing keyboard apps out there , for around $250 million, the ...