SEWOO ADP-400 Printer Of Portable And Bluetooth Problem #2

Dear Authorised...

I am designing the program of Rad Studio XE8. We have a bluetooth-enable printer of portable that of brand is SEWOO and model is ADP-400.
I am using application of Android and Multi Device. We have to print text by this printer with this application.
However this printer couldnt able to print first word from header to middle side when i use the object of TBluetooth.
Sometimes it print from middle to end but in this time it gives error to me. On the other hand it print compeletly when i send dara from net to the same printer.
Could you help us about that problem?
We will be appreciated if you send me the example project or source about printer of portable.
Please dont send source or projects about tools which are enable via internet cause we tried all example.

Best Regard
0
Utf
8/15/2015 7:45:57 AM
embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey 4901 articles. 2 followers. Follow

SEWOO ADP-400 Printer Of Portable And Bluetooth Problem
Dear Authorised... I am designing the program of Rad Studio XE8. We have a bluetooth-enable printer of portable that of brand is SEWOO and model is ADP-400. I am using application of Android and Multi Device. We have to print text by this printer with this application. However this printer couldnt able to print first word from header to middle side when i use the object of TBluetooth. Sometimes it print from middle to end but in this time it gives error to me. On the other hand it print compeletly when i send dara from net to the same printer. Could you help us about that problem? We w...

printer problem #2
but job just hangs?? mnmorid@cox.net wrote: >but job just hangs?? Could you please give a more detailed explanation of your problem as well as describing your environment (type and version of server and workstation used ...) -- Marcel Cox (using XanaNews 1.17.6.5) This would indicate that the job is getting to the back end, but not being serviced by the gateway. What gateway are you using?? What errors do you see on the Print Manager console ?? >>> On 10/26/2005 at 11:49 am, in message <wkP7f.6730$5e6.2067@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com>, <mnmor...

Printer problem #2
Name: Fred Mathes Email: fsmathesattwcnydotrrdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Printer problem Comments: In the last week or so I can not print from a web page with Mozilla firefox browser. My printer will print from a web page using Internet Explorer. This looks like it may be a firefox browser problem due to the fact the printer works normal with every other setting. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response ...

Printer problems #2
Sir, How to stop the ejecting of paper after the print? What I mean is , when I print a report in Powerbuilder if the data contains only two rows in a A4 paper size , it prints the two rows data and takes the whole paper is out thus wasting paper. Shall I stop the ejecting of the paper after the two rows data print , I can save the paper. Ie. After the data print , I want printer be in idle Any Idea? Regards Vidya Open a print job and then use PrintDataWindow to print the datawindow. job = PrintOpen ( ) PrintDataWindow ( job, dw_x ) PrintClose() On 6 Aug 2007 01:45:00 ...

Printer Problems #2
Open suse, 11.3 KDE. Perhaps someone can give me some advice - i'm trying to install an Epson sx215 printer and scanner. ok, the scanner first - it's detected in the scanner configuration, and epson2 is coming up as the driver - but they are not together. It says, epson2 (no scanner recognized for this driver) and it says, no driver (and then usb://EPSON/sx215) I've tried to link them together by clicking add, and edit - neither works. The printer, on printer configuration, I downloaded the drivers from avasys and there is a photo image print system lite driv...

Printer problem #2
I installed 3 HP USB printers on a 11.1 box to access via samba. The first 2 work just fine. The last one, an HP 2420d is recognized and installed. The problem is that after it is installed it can't even print a text page. All I get is a communications error with no details at all. It doesn't matter which of the 3 listed drivers are used, or if I installed via cups, yast or the hplip utility. The result is the same. The printer does work as it was moved from a Windows box. The install is fully updated. Yes, the printer is turned on. -- vilanye -----------------...

printer problem #2
My Client uses a stand-alone printer. An HP DeskJet 895c. He is unable to print his PowerBuilder application documents in landscape mode. When he tries to change the print setting in the application from portrait to landscape, it always changes back to portrait. This problem only occurs in his PowerBuilder applictaion, and he does not have any problems when using his LAN printer, an HP 4SI. Any help you could give me on the subject, would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp ...

Printer Problem #2
Hello, they excuse my English, but I am going to try to relate of best foma possible my problem to them. When trying to print from groupwise leaves appears to printer dialog in target (empty). Therefore I cannot print mail. * I installed others drivers of printer. * I installed client 7,0 again * I installed the version 7 SP1 and I have not been able to solve to the problem, strange it is that when comes some associate in I engage in a dialog of impression appears the associate and can print the atachment. Please. Ronnie Rnavarrete, It appears...

Printer problem #2
I've to print a daatwindow in a EPSON LX-810 and I need to use the condensed font. How can I send this order to the printer in a script? I'm working with PB7, Oracle 8i and W2000 Professional. Thanks, Julia Julia; Try the PrintSend ( ) method ..... "Julia Rodriguez" <juliagrodriguez@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:MnQ1hAR3CHA.187@forums.sybase.com... > I've to print a daatwindow in a EPSON LX-810 and I need to use the condensed > font. How can I send this order to the printer in a script? > > I'm working with PB7, O...

Printer Problems #2
I am printing a report that is about 500 pages in InfoMaker. It only will print about 80 to 90 pages and then stop. Any ideas???? This has happened with many reports. Thanks, Eric Are these nested reports and you are running under W95? If so, it is a W95 problem. We run into the same problem with both IM and Foxpro, where W95's memory management causes all these problems. It doesn't matter whether you have 32M or 64M. Running under NT4 everything runs just fine. -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Canadian Forest Oil Ltd. Check out Sybase Developer's Netwo...

Add-ons problem 2.0.0.14 Portable Apps, server problems, bookmark issues
Name: G. Lee Product: Firefox Summary: Add-ons problem 2.0.0.14 Portable Apps, server problems, bookmark issues Comments: Currently can't load any extensions into Firefox, though opening the add-ons windows shows the extensions but won't run in Firefox. No problem on the regular Firefox non-portable version. On another note, recently having problems connecting to servers with Firefox running Windows 2000. Requires multiple attempts before connecting to the website, and then looses it again when refreshing or requesting another link - v. 2.0.0.14, v. 2.0.0.14 portabl...

Printer problems (NDPS 3.0.2, eDir 8.6.2, NW 6.0 + SP2)
Printer problems (NDPS 3.0.2, eDir 8.6.2, NW 6.0 + SP2) We just migrated from NDPS 2.1.6 to 3.0.2 and upgraded to Netware 6 +SP2 (eDIR 8.6.2) I moved our NDPS database succesfully Allmost all our printers are working perfectly except 1 Canon (CLC900 ColorPASS-Z20e) & 1 HPLJ4000 printers won't work anymore The ColorPASS-Z20e seems to be unable to handle NDPS with eDir 8.6.2 (we had a Canon technician in our office last week but he didn't succeeded in getting it working. We have an identicle CLC900 but with a ColorPASS 5000 which seems to work properly. I man...

Web resources about - SEWOO ADP-400 Printer Of Portable And Bluetooth Problem #2 - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Bluetooth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
it was originally conceived as a wireless alternative to RS-232 data cables. It can connect several devices, overcoming problems of synchronization. ...

Bluetooth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
it was originally conceived as a wireless alternative to RS-232 data cables. It can connect several devices, overcoming problems of synchronization. ...

Bluetooth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
it was originally conceived as a wireless alternative to RS-232 data cables. It can connect several devices, overcoming problems of synchronization. ...

Bluetooth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
it was originally conceived as a wireless alternative to RS-232 data cables. It can connect several devices, overcoming problems of synchronization. ...

Bluetooth Technology Web Site
Bluetooth wireless technology is connecting people with their devices at home, work and play – and that’s just the beginning. The future of Bluetooth ...

New IPhone App Adds Facebook Friends Via Bluetooth - AllFacebook
Bluetooth has countless uses, and adding Facebook friends just joined that list thanks to AddFriend, a new iPhone application from Instant Friend. ...

Facebook Bluetooth Beacons - Facebook for Business
Facebook Bluetooth beacons help people see more information about your business whenever they use Facebook during their visit. Sign up to receive ...

Bluetooth Event Series
We are delighted to announce Bluetooth® World 2015 - a series of three events bringing together the complete industry ecosystem to explore all ...

Bluetooth RFCOMM / SDP connection to a RS232 adapter in android
The Android API provides examples of using listenUsingRfcommWithServiceRecord() to set up a socket and createRfcommSocketToServiceRecord() to ...

Cloud Baby Monitor ~ Unlimited Range Video Baby Monitor (Wi-Fi, 3G, LTE, Bluetooth) on the App Store ...
Get Cloud Baby Monitor ~ Unlimited Range Video Baby Monitor (Wi-Fi, 3G, LTE, Bluetooth) on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read ...