SEWOO ADP-400 Printer Of Portable And Bluetooth Problem

Dear Authorised...

I am designing the program of Rad Studio XE8. We have a bluetooth-enable printer of portable that of brand is SEWOO and model is ADP-400.
I am using application of Android and Multi Device. We have to print text by this printer with this application.
However this printer couldnt able to print first word from header to middle side when i use the object of TBluetooth.
Sometimes it print from middle to end but in this time it gives error to me. On the other hand it print compeletly when i send dara from net to the same printer.
Could you help us about that problem?
We will be appreciated if you send me the example project or source about printer of portable
Please dont send source or projects about tools which are enable via internet cause we tried all example
Best Regard
0
Utf
8/15/2015 7:44:04 AM
embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey 4901 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Am 15.08.2015 um 09:44 schrieb Sefa Ağanoğlu:
> Dear Authorised...
>
> I am designing the program of Rad Studio XE8. We have a bluetooth-enable printer of portable that of brand is SEWOO and model is ADP-400.
> I am using application of Android and Multi Device. We have to print text by this printer with this application.
> However this printer couldnt able to print first word from header to middle side when i use the object of TBluetooth.
> Sometimes it print from middle to end but in this time it gives error to me. On the other hand it print compeletly when i send dara from net to the same printer.
> Could you help us about that problem?
> We will be appreciated if you send me the example project or source about printer of portable
> Please dont send source or projects about tools which are enable via internet cause we tried all example
> Best Regard

Hello,

your request for help lacks a few details:

1. how do you connect to that printer via Bluetooth? Do you use a
   SPP profile/service for this or does the printer offer and use
   the printing service of Bluetooth?

2. What do you send to the printer? Could you share a little
   code snippet of what you send and which doesn't get over properly?

3. Does the printer maybe use some command language like Epson ESC/P?
   Maybe you need to send something to initialize it in a way that he
   does wat you like?

Greetings

Markus
0
Markus

SEWOO ADP-400 Printer Of Portable And Bluetooth Problem #2
Dear Authorised... I am designing the program of Rad Studio XE8. We have a bluetooth-enable printer of portable that of brand is SEWOO and model is ADP-400. I am using application of Android and Multi Device. We have to print text by this printer with this application. However this printer couldnt able to print first word from header to middle side when i use the object of TBluetooth. Sometimes it print from middle to end but in this time it gives error to me. On the other hand it print compeletly when i send dara from net to the same printer. Could you help us about that problem? We w...

PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS.
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS. Comments: Does Google's Chrome browser block out Firefox? Am having a lot of trouble getting Firefox to run after I run Chrome. No trouble what-so- ever before running Chrome. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/4.1.249.1064 Safari/532.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see ...

Problems Problems Problems
So, I have OpenSUSE installed on my laptop and everything is working well, except the wireless. It almost seems that every time I run a KDE distro I can not get the internet to work. I've run YaST and used iwconfig. nothing is working for me. Please help -ZAD -- zadnik18 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ someone is going to tell you to supply some more information 'My wireless doesn't work - a primer on what I should do next - openSUSE Forums' (http://tinyurl.com/6peanc) this is one of the stick...

Problems, problems, problems
Name: Hans Halvorsen Email: capricorn_at_online.no Product: Thunderbird Summary: Problems, problems, problems Comments: Hi, I downloaded Thunderbird some time ago, and I was over-satisfied whit it and how well it worked. In fact it worked 100% PERFECTLY UNTIL I got an newer update version of it. Since then I' ve had nothing BUT trouble! I've checked adresses, notes, password, deleted accounts and made new one's, checked sign-ins and sign-outs, passwords inside and out, upside and down, so many times that my frustration now is about to turn into pure and major ...

Problems, problems, problems
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Problems, problems, problems Comments: I use FF all the time for work - I'm a software tester - the add-ons are invaluable. But v3.5 really has been a disappointment. It just keeps hanging all the time. And when Internet Explorer windows pop up, FF often just dies. It can't even restart itself - I have to manually kill the process every time; every update, every add-on that updates, "restart" fails - it's so frustrating. I hope v3.6 will be addressing this - PLEASE! Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7....

Problems problems and problems.
Name: A.A. Product: Firefox Summary: Problems problems and problems. Comments: I am not specific, but in short I can not use This site to listen music anymore, while I can in IE explorer. Just to let you guys know, new version messed something up. http://hypem.com/ Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Printers Printers Printers!!
Hi All, I have two Printers installed on win2k with default set. However, I another user logs in, default changes......can I force the default printer set?? I'm also using DLU - Volitile and Zen 4. Can I force the default for that particular room each time? Examples would be of great assistance...;-) Many thanks. Using NWadmin, do a properties on the user, group, or container, and go to the NDPS Remote printer button, highlight the printer then click set as default. ...

EPSON Printer Driver
Hi I have a problem to use a C - DLL in Delphi 2007. This is the C declaration : typedef SA_RESULT (WINAPI* DLL_BiDirectIOEx)(int, DWORD, LPBYTE, LPDWORD, LPBYTE, DWORD, BOOL, BYTE); nErr = BiDirectIOEx (nHandle, writeLen, writeCmd, readLen, readBuff, Timeout, nullTerminate,option ) nHandle: Specifies the handle. This is an INT type. writeLen: Specifies the data length to write to the printer. Does not write to the printer when "0". This is a DWORD type. writeCmd: Specifies the data (ESC/POS command) to write to the printer. This is a LPBYTE type. http...

Delphi XE8 FireMonkey iOS Style problem with segmented buttons
Hi, Going through some tutorials to get used to mobile development using FireMonkey and Delphi XE8. One of the most basic layouts tend to use the toolbar component with segmented speed buttons, and then applying the correct segmented style to each button. However, there seems to be an issue with the iOS style. ...

Delphi XE8 FireMonkey iOS Style problem with segmented buttons [Edit]
Hi, Going through some tutorials to get used to mobile development using FireMonkey and Delphi XE8. One of the most basic layouts tend to use the toolbar component with segmented speed buttons, and then applying the correct segmented style to each button. However, there seems to be an issue with the iOS style. [Screenshot.|https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B68Ju-patBf-RVVEMmI5UDd2cG8/view?usp=sharing] Using the "segmentedbuttonleft", "segmentedbuttonmiddle", and "segmentedbuttonright" styles is producing an extra border on the right button in iOS. It seems...

Delphi XE 5 / XE 6 Firemonkey custom component display problem
Hi everybody, I've a problem and I would like to know if you have encountered the same type of problem, and better, if you have solved it. Let's go for the explanation! With Firemonkey if you chose to create a new component derived from TListBox class with the wizard and you build and install it on a custom palet there is no problem. I mean that you can drag your own new component on a form and all is OK! But if you are doing the same thing with the TCustomListBox class as ancestor you can create your component without problem but when you drag this new one on a form you have ...

Printer Problem
The problem is that One of our customers is having a problem doing wireless printing only from our Powerbuilder built application. All other apps that access these wireless printers seem to be working. Both offices are completely wireless and are Microsoft. What happens is that print jobs are sent to the printer and it prints only blank pages. If the print is sent to a PDF file it will then print ok. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. ...

Printer location field. Problems with some printers
Hi all. I started to add printer location info for our iPrint printers, but for some reason I can't add that info for some printers, and for some I can. There doesn't seem to be any logic which ones I can add that info and which I don't. iManager gives this error: Service Error: Unsupported operation Service Other Error: FFFFFCD9 Service Other Error2: 0 Object Identification: (NDS object name of whichever printer gives this error) Is this iPrint problem of iManager problem? Or maybe NDS object problem? iManager tested are 2.5 and Mobile 2.6. Timo Pietil...

Problem with Delphi 6 to Delphi 7 upgrade
I have just purchased Delphi XE because I have an immediate need of D7 which came for free with XE. I downloaded and installed D7 and I think I applied the Update 1 that I had also downloaded. After much messing around with old components, I have finally attempted to compile my D6 project with D7. I get the following error:- [Fatal Error] apm.dpr(225): Unit ExtDlgs was compiled with a different version of ExtCtrls.TPanel I have checked the library paths all point to D7 versions of everything and now am at a loss to know what to do next. Also checked the sequence to make sure that al...

Web resources about - SEWOO ADP-400 Printer Of Portable And Bluetooth Problem - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Bluetooth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
it was originally conceived as a wireless alternative to RS-232 data cables. It can connect several devices, overcoming problems of synchronization. ...

Bluetooth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
it was originally conceived as a wireless alternative to RS-232 data cables. It can connect several devices, overcoming problems of synchronization. ...

Bluetooth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
it was originally conceived as a wireless alternative to RS-232 data cables. It can connect several devices, overcoming problems of synchronization. ...

Bluetooth Technology Web Site
Bluetooth wireless technology is connecting people with their devices at home, work and play – and that’s just the beginning. The future of Bluetooth ...

New IPhone App Adds Facebook Friends Via Bluetooth - AllFacebook
Bluetooth has countless uses, and adding Facebook friends just joined that list thanks to AddFriend, a new iPhone application from Instant Friend. ...

Facebook Bluetooth Beacons - Facebook for Business
Facebook Bluetooth beacons help people see more information about your business whenever they use Facebook during their visit. Sign up to receive ...

Bluetooth Event Series
We are delighted to announce Bluetooth® World 2015 - a series of three events bringing together the complete industry ecosystem to explore all ...

Bluetooth RFCOMM / SDP connection to a RS232 adapter in android
The Android API provides examples of using listenUsingRfcommWithServiceRecord() to set up a socket and createRfcommSocketToServiceRecord() to ...

Xsync - File Sharing & Transfer with Bluetooth and Dropbox on the App Store on iTunes
Get Xsync - File Sharing & Transfer with Bluetooth and Dropbox on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

MotoRokr S9 - Motorola Stereo Bluetooth Headphones - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore hyku's photos on Flickr. hyku has uploaded 24510 photos to Flickr.