Screen Capture

Hi,

does anyone know if it is possible to do a Screen Capture and save it to a jpg or similar?

Thanks,
Wesley
0
Wesley

> {quote:title=Wesley Harrison wrote:}{quote}
> Hi,
>
> does anyone know if it is possible to do a Screen Capture and save it to a jpg or similar?
>
> Thanks,
> Wesley

Hi Wesley,

If you're referring to taking a screenshot in code,  the following works for us.  It saves the screen to a TImage but can be modified if you simply want the TBitmap object instead...
{code}
procedure TfrmBaseMobile.MakeScreenshot(AImage: TImage);
var
  ABmp: TBitmap;
begin
  ABmp := TBitmap.Create;
  ABmp.SetSize(Trunc(AImage.Width * AImage.Canvas.Scale),
                      Trunc(AImage.Height * AImage.Canvas.Scale));
  ABmp.Clear(0);
  if ABmp.Canvas.BeginScene then
  try
    PaintTo(ABmp.Canvas);
  finally
    ABmp.Canvas.EndScene;
  end;
  AImage.Bitmap := ABmp;
  {$IFDEF IOS}
  ABmp.DisposeOf;
  {$ELSE}
  ABmp.Free;
  {$ENDIF}
end;
{code}

Hope this helps,

Graham

Edited by: Graham Murt on Dec 5, 2013 3:57 AM
0
Graham
12/5/2013 11:57:17 AM
Hi Graham,

that's exactly what I wanted, thanks very much.

Wesley.

> {quote:title=Graham Murt wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Wesley Harrison wrote:}{quote}
> > Hi,
> >
> > does anyone know if it is possible to do a Screen Capture and save it to a jpg or similar?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Wesley
>
> Hi Wesley,
>
> If you're referring to taking a screenshot in code,  the following works for us.  It saves the screen to a TImage but can be modified if you simply want the TBitmap object instead...
> {code}
> procedure TfrmBaseMobile.MakeScreenshot(AImage: TImage);
> var
>   ABmp: TBitmap;
> begin
>   ABmp := TBitmap.Create;
>   ABmp.SetSize(Trunc(AImage.Width * AImage.Canvas.Scale),
>                       Trunc(AImage.Height * AImage.Canvas.Scale));
>   ABmp.Clear(0);
>   if ABmp.Canvas.BeginScene then
>   try
>     PaintTo(ABmp.Canvas);
>   finally
>     ABmp.Canvas.EndScene;
>   end;
>   AImage.Bitmap := ABmp;
>   {$IFDEF IOS}
>   ABmp.DisposeOf;
>   {$ELSE}
>   ABmp.Free;
>   {$ENDIF}
> end;
> {code}
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Graham
>
> Edited by: Graham Murt on Dec 5, 2013 3:57 AM
0
Wesley

Screen Capture
Hi, how should one implement "Print Screen" functionality within PB without using any OCX's? What I'm looking for is to get a print of the active window e.g. to clipboard. Then copying that to e.g Word using OLE is ok and that I can do. The problem is getting the picture of the active window to the clipboard. Or is there a better solution? TIA, Kari You can simulate pressing the print screen key. See http://www.sybase.com/detail?id=47760 "Kari Paukku" <paukku@falx.com> wrote in message news:42fbb4bb$1@forums-1-dub... > Hi, &g...

capture the screen using print screen key
hi all,I am new to this ASP.NET web application. I want to capture the screen using the printscreen key and save it.How can i do this using ASP.NET programming?Thanks in advance....  You can do it with an activeX control- not with ASP.NET. Have a look at this article for more info. However, you should be aware that activeX controls will only run in IE, and are generally considered a security risk, which really makes them only suitable for intranet applications.My Blog   Hi,    Kindly Checkou this article    http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadFile/perryle...

Screen capture
Hi, What is the easiest way to make a wxPerl application take a screen capture of its window? -- Johan > What is the easiest way to make a wxPerl application take a screen > capture of its window? Hi Johan, Can't you use wxScreenDC? I've never used it myself. However, Wx is a GUI programming language and normally a screen grab wouldn't show itself. It's more of a background operation, so using straight Perl might be a better option. Here are a couple of items from Perl Monks: http://www.perlmonks.org/index.pl?node_id=355073 http://www.perlmo...

Screen Capture the Ctrl-Alt-Del Screen for HOW-TO Handouts for users?
Greetings. Like everyone here, we make handouts on How-To's for our users. Pictures help, and I have used for years the Print Screen Key that captures a page, and then put it in word, crop it, add text, and distribute. I wanted to show people how to change their password, by Ctrl-Alt-Del, and use the screens in it. However, the key combo locks out the ability to screen capture. I have tried all the combinations of WindowsXP screen capture, and also have used several screen capture programs. Nothing Even a movie capture, and it ignores it, and stays on the windows background! An...

capture screen
Name: TKC Email: tkc7211968atyahoodotcomdottw Product: Shiretoko Summary: capture screen Comments: should have capture screen and webpages function. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

screen capture.
hi, i am trying to email a person via web form, however, I am having a slight issue figuring out the capture code, because of a handicap. does anyone know of an add on that can help me solve a visual capture code? On 2/21/2014 8:20 PM, bryan roache wrote: > hi, i am trying to email a person via web form, however, I am having a > slight issue figuring out the capture code, because of a handicap. does > anyone know of an add on that can help me solve a visual capture code? (I assume you mean web forum and a screen capture) Irfanview the free image manipulation program h...

screen capture
Hi, I am wondering if there is any code I can use to capture the current IE window and save it(or send it back to client) as jpeg file.Thanks I don't suppose anyone has solved this problem yet. I was well on my way to get this working after finding code the take screen shots, but I wasn't able to solve the situation for when a web page span multiple pages. My screen shots were showing black for anything that was off the viewable screen. ...

screen capture
we have about 100 pb users using our inhouse application. we would like to do a screen capture and store it on a network drive somewhere. does anybody know an api or module that does this or even how to do it code wise? thanks jjj Hi Jon; How about the built-in PB command PrintScreen ( ) - would that suffice your needs? Regards ... Chris President: OSUG / STD Inc. Blog: http://chrispollach.blogspot.com PBDJ: http://chrispollach.sys-con.com SourceForge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/stdfndclass "Jon Jaroska" wrote in message news:MPG.275efb2ab...

screen capture
Name: G JS Product: Firefox Summary: screen capture Comments: I cannot use scrolling screen capture(long entire page) with FireFox. I use SnagIt 5.1.1 which is old version. I don't know that is it relate with the version of SnagIt or something else. I only have 5.1.1 version so i cannot test with newest one. If you guys could test and fix it that would be great. I don't want to use IE anymore.... Thank you G Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6 ...

Capturing the Captures.
--------------enig8FD89A3647DBE88C32C59B85 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=Big5 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable As promised yesterday, today gaal and I entered a gobby Q/A session, producing the first document under the Perl6::FAQ tree, on the newly coined Capture objects (previously known as Arguments) objects: http://svn.openfoundry.org/pugs/docs/Perl6/FAQ/Capture.pod A HTMLized version is also available online: http://pugs.blogs.com/pugs/2006/04/perl6faqcapture.html With gaal's clearly-worded, carefully probing questions, I found myself discover...

capture screen

Capture Screen
Hi. How can I capture some rect a desktop? > {quote:title=Brunnen Gi wrote:}{quote} > Hi. > How can I capture some rect a desktop? need a little more info. usually print screen will capture the whole desktop..and from there you can crop it in paint.. ? Google is your friend ... http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10303256/how-to-take-a-screenshot-with-firemonkey-multi-platforms ...

Web resources about - Screen Capture - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Capture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Report: Facebook Search Engine Would Immediately Capture 25 Percent Of Market
If Facebook were to launch its own search engine right now, it would immediately attract nearly one-quarter of that sector and become the second-most-used ...

Early Look: RootMusic Adds Like-Gating, Email Capture and More to BandPage
RootMusic’s BandPage, the most popular musician profile Facebook Page tab application, has just announced an update with new features for both ...

TimeShutter - Capture changes in aligned snaps everyday! on the App Store on iTunes
Get TimeShutter - Capture changes in aligned snaps everyday! on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

US presidential primaries go awry as mavericks capture voters' imaginations
Donald Trump's anti-migrant tirades have kiboshed the Republican establishment's bid to win over Latino voters.

Woman captures dramatic moment roof collapses in northern Perth suburb
A woman has captured the dramatic moment her roof has collapsed in Greenwood on Sunday.

Woman captures dramatic moment roof collapses in northern Perth suburb
A woman has captured the dramatic moment her roof has collapsed in Greenwood on Sunday.

Woman captures dramatic moment roof collapses in northern Perth suburb
A woman has captured the dramatic moment her roof has collapsed in Greenwood on Sunday.

Woman captures dramatic moment roof collapses in northern Perth suburb
A woman has captured the dramatic moment her roof has collapsed in Greenwood on Sunday.

Body cam captures man’s final words—begging the cops to get off of him
(credit: Kevin Lim ) "They're killing me right now... I can't breathe." Those are among the final words of an Oakland man shouting to his sister ...