Question about Delphi XE2 developing OSX app.

I've setup the paserver on my OSX seem's all right.

And the "hello world" compiled succefull,

But I got this message in my IDE's output window:
----output window-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Project "C:\Users\gxy\Documents\RAD Studio\Projects\Project3.dproj" (Deploy target(s)):
Target _DeployFiles:
    c:\program files\embarcadero\rad studio\9.0\bin\CodeGear.Deployment.targets : warning : Local file "" not found. Skipping deployment.
Done building target "_DeployFiles" in project "Project3.dproj".
Done building project "Project3.dproj".
Build succeeded.
c:\program files\embarcadero\rad studio\9.0\bin\CodeGear.Deployment.targets : warning : Local file "" not found. Skipping deployment.
    1 Warning(s)
    0 Error(s)
Time Elapsed 00:00:00.00

Then I got the message in a popup dialog with a big red cross:
---------message in dialog box----------------------------------------
Unable to lunch process on '192.168.0.177' using the parameters from the 'mba' profile.

The following error was returned:'Could find program, '/users/gxy/Applications/Embarcadero/Paserver/...

Anybody help?
0
Henry

It looks to me like your project has never been saved. While it not
necessary for me, try saving it and see if that makes a difference.

Henry Guo wrote:
> I've setup the paserver on my OSX seem's all right.
>
> And the "hello world" compiled succefull,
>
> But I got this message in my IDE's output window:
> ----output window-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Project "C:\Users\gxy\Documents\RAD Studio\Projects\Project3.dproj" (Deploy target(s)):
> Target _DeployFiles:
>      c:\program files\embarcadero\rad studio\9.0\bin\CodeGear.Deployment.targets : warning : Local file "" not found. Skipping deployment.
> Done building target "_DeployFiles" in project "Project3.dproj".
> Done building project "Project3.dproj".
> Build succeeded.
> c:\program files\embarcadero\rad studio\9.0\bin\CodeGear.Deployment.targets : warning : Local file "" not found. Skipping deployment.
>      1 Warning(s)
>      0 Error(s)
> Time Elapsed 00:00:00.00
>
> Then I got the message in a popup dialog with a big red cross:
> ---------message in dialog box----------------------------------------
> Unable to lunch process on '192.168.0.177' using the parameters from the 'mba' profile.
>
> The following error was returned:'Could find program, '/users/gxy/Applications/Embarcadero/Paserver/...
>

> Anybody help?
0
quinn

XG Mobile App (Delphi XE2/Firemonkey ) now in the app store
My app is finally in the App Store. My thanks go to forum members for the help provided in all the post here. Xavier Dufaure de Citres ----- _*XG Mobile for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch now in the App Store*_ XG Mobile is the portable version of the acclaimed program "eXtreme Gammon" for PC. You can now have the power and accuracy of eXtreme Gammon in the palm of your hands. In its few years of existence (since 2009) eXtreme gammon has been recognized as the best backgammon program available. This has been confirmed by top players in the world and by independen...

Delphi XE2, OSX and FireMonkey?
1. Does anyone know if developing with FireMonkey will be the only way to develop for OSX with XE2? 2. Does anyone know if you will need to compile on a Mac for OSX, or will XE2 cross compile? I know this will all come out during the world tour, but I'm just trying to get some idea so I can start planning. 1. Yes, I think for now it will be the only way. But you can probably build a native UI for OSX by directly using the API, like you can also develop Win32 applications without using the VCL. 2. XE2 will only be available for Windows, but it will compile for other platforms. &l...

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE2

Using Delphi XE2 to develop a mobile app for Android phone
Embarcadero claims on the homepage: "Build mobile apps for iOS and Android". I am very curious about the latter: Android. There is practically no other information about it to be found on the wesite. I need to develop an Android app within the next few weeks. It would be a great advantage if I could use Delphi XE as the development tool. So here's my quenstion: can anybody provide me with some more information on this issue or give me a pointer in the right direction? Thanks. frans bloemen wrote: > I need to develop an Android app within the next few weeks. It wo...

Firemonkey app from Delphi XE2 -> Dropbox & iCloud [Edit]
Im developing an app for iOS and MacOS Is there any component or a way to connect to Dropbox and iCloud using Delphi XE2? > {quote:title=laureano bonilla wrote:}{quote} > Im developing an app for iOS and MacOS > > Is there any component or a way to connect to Dropbox and iCloud using Delphi XE2 For iCloud, you will need support for both iOS 5.0 and 10.7 Lion. I don't believe XE2 even supports the classes added with iOS 4.x, much less 5.0, although you can parse the iOS 5.0 UIKit and Foundation headers yourself: http://web.me.com/macpgmr/ObjP/Xcode4/iOS_5_Parsing_...

Delphi and Delphi Prism licensing question
When I buy Delphi and Delphi Prism, do I get a "named user licence" or a "workstation licence"? Can I install both products on two machines I use with the same licence keys? I have a Mac Pro ("Cyrus") running Vista 64 in VMware and a MacBook ("Blacky") running Vista 32 in Parallels. Can I install Delphi and Delphi Prism on both Cyrus and Blacky since I use both machines (and like to have all dev tools I use installed on both machines at all times)? Andrew Brehm wrote: > When I buy Delphi and Delphi Prism, do I get a "named user licence...

RAD Studio XE2 a new era for Delphi and C++Builder Developers: 64-bit, Mac OS/X, LiveBinding, Cloud API, FireMonkey
More details emerged about XE2 & FireMonkey http://www.dzone.com/links/rad_studio_xe2_a_new_era_for_delphi_and_cbuilder.html This release represents a new era for Delphi and C++Builder developers, there are lot of new stuffs on this release and we will show all of them during the RAD Studio XE Tour, in the mean time I would like to highlight some of them: - New Delphi for 64-bit Windows and full VCL/RTL support - dbExpress ODBC driver - Full monitoring and controlling of DataSnap connections - LiveBinding, the new mechanism for binding any type of data - Cloud API support...

Question about Delphi 2009 vs Delphi 7
Hi, I was wondering if any of you can point me to a URLs that show the most important improvements between these versions of Delphi. The objective is convincing the powers-that-pay-the-bills that moving to D2009 (that we'd have to purchase) is a better idea than moving to D7 (for which we have licenses). Fire at will! -- Saluti, Alessandro Federici ------------------------------- "I have been through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened." (Mark Twain) Alessandro Federici wrote: > Hi, > I was wondering if any of yo...

Is GNU Gettext for Delphi compatible with Delphi XE2 ?
The site http://dxgettext.po.dk declare support for Supports for Delphi 5-2009. Thanks in advance lior ilan wrote: > The site http://dxgettext.po.dk declare support for Supports for Delphi > 5-2009. > Thanks in advance It is, if you look in the forums mentioned in that website http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/dxgettext/ http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/dxgettext/message/3639 Regards Olivier ...

Delphi 7 Pro to Delphi XE2
Hi All I'm porting a project from Delphi 7 Pro to Delphi XE2 and have notice the VersionInfo "Release" and "Build" not being extracted correctly. Should be "1.2.3.4" but is getting "1.2.6150.4567" I'm using the following to extract the VersionInfo and works ok in Delphi 7 but doesnt get the "Release" and "Build" info when used in Delphi XE2. function GetVersion : string; { --------------------------------------------------------- Extracts the FileVersion element of the VERSIONINFO structure that Delphi ma...

delphi xe2 compiler question again
I installed a third component, and create delphi vcl application. when i run app with 32-bit windows, it works well. when i run app with 64-bit windows, it occur a error: [DCC Fatal Error] Project1.dpr(5): F2048 Bad unit format: 'D:\aaa\aaa\xxx.dcu' - Expected version: 23.0, Windows Unicode(x64) Found version: 23.0, Windows Unicode(x86) it seems .dcu file of third component is not the correct format. now, i try to put .pas file of third component to include path, it app works well. it seems compile the .pas file on run-time??? right??? but, i don't need this only. follo...

Will Delphi XE2 co-exist with other Delphi versions ?
Can I install it on a machine that's got other Delphi's on it ? Lut Mentz wrote: > Can I install it on a machine that's got other Delphi's on it ? Yes. As far as I know that has always been the case. -- -Mike (TeamB) Lut Mentz wrote: > Can I install it on a machine that's got other Delphi's on it ? Yes -- it has always been the case that the new version co-exists peacefully with all the older ones. -- Nick Hodges -- Product Development Manager Gateway Ticketing Systems http://www.gatewayticketing.com > {quote:title=Mike Williams ...

REGEX Delphi XE2 Question?
I have the following REGEX: ^(\[[A-Za-z0-9,]+\])?([A-Za-z0-9]+:)?([A-Za-z]+)\(?([^\)]*)\)?$ When presented with Set(ID,99) Perl returns: 1:[], 2:[], 3:[Set], 4:[ID,99] - as I expected Delphi's Reg ex returns 1:[], 2:[ID,99], 3:[] - not working as expected. Is there something significantly different in how Delphi does things? PS: Delphi XE2 vs Perl 5.14.2. > Delphi's Reg ex returns > > 1:[], 2:[ID,99], 3:[] - not working as expected. I just ran it in XE2 with the following program: {code:delphi} program Project1; {$APPTYPE CONSOLE} {$...

Web resources about - Question about Delphi XE2 developing OSX app. - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Small Island Developing States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Small Island Developing States ( SIDS ) are low-lying coastal countries that tend to share similar sustainable development challenges, including ...

Samsung: We Are Not Developing A Facebook Killer
To paraphrase Samuel Clemens, aka Mark Twain, reports that Samsung Electronics is planning Facebook’s death are greatly exaggerated and, according ...

Securely Developing on Mobile - Facebook
Facebook Security hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel Securely Developing on Mobile geschrieben. Du kannst den vollständigen Text hier lesen.

Simplifying Policies to Make Developing with Platform Better
Simplifying Policies to Make Developing with Platform Better

Facebook developing marketing mix model solution for major retailers
... what it can offer retailers in comparison to other tried-and-true advertising platforms such as TV, print and website ads. Facebook is developing ...

SWAT situation developing in Kirtland - KRQE News 13
Authorities in Kirtland, New Mexico say a SWAT situation has developed.

Search Twitter - developing
... because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Search Refresh Dan Lyke @ danlyke 1m Three. Thousand. Years. Developing ...

If you're developing web apps, you're nuts if you aren't using Font Awesome. Seriously.
... a sauce. And they're fun! We're lucky because Font Awesome is such a great collection of icons. And it keeps getting better. If you're developing ...

Stanford’s ‘Developing iOS 8 Apps With Swift’ Class Now Available Through iTunes U
Pretty cool that something like this is available free of charge.